Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★RipDice★★★ Launch Promotion!! 5% Deposit Bonus until November! - page 3. (Read 9602 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
★ RipDice - Provably fair dice game ★
We apologize for the delay in replying to this thread, we have been very busy fixing the site, we are proud to announce we have over 900 registered players! Only a select few who joined in the beginning are having problems which we are addressing at this very minute, PMs being sent, and stuck withdrawals are being processed manually!

Thank you for your patience, as a token of our gratitude and as an apology for our technical problems we are doing a double deposit bonus for the next 24 hours!

Kind Regards
Lazlo
Activity: 117
Merit: 100
I certainly can't. I had a 0.05 balance wiped on the previous version of the site which was never addressed, and currently have 0.0175 on the site unable to be withdrawn.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000
Well , OP Say he prcossed all the withdraw can some one confirm that ?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--843473
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
trying this site but doesnt seems good but trying with small money Cheesy
The site isn't processing withdrawls. You might want to try other dice sites instead. Depositing here will not get your money back.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
yes my email is [email protected]
trying this site but doesnt seems good but trying with small money Cheesy
Activity: 182
So, why don't we start a scam accusation?

First we need to collect the data of who lost how much.
A Scam accusation can just be started by anyone, then the other users can comment on the post to point out the amount they were scammed for.
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!
So, why don't we start a scam accusation?

First we need to collect the data of who lost how much.
Activity: 224
So he did run? Some of you make it way to easy for scammers.

Next time you're going to deposit at a brand new dice site: Make sure they are not running this script, it's free, full of bugs and exploits. Make sure they have a cold wallet and have them sign the address, so you know they have the BTC to pay out in the first place. Maybe not play at a dice site where the domain is being used as what looks very much like a ponzi.

That 50% deposit bonus looked sketchy to start. What dice site can afford this without a very high rollover amount, which I didn't see or maybe missed?

Actually they did payout the 50% extra to some of the users. I for one, got it. But soon after hearing positive feedback from a few of us, a lot of people started depositing, and then the total deposits became big enough for them to run away. However, I doubt it was more than 0.5 btc.
Activity: 868
Automated betting is extremely slow....

Who cares about that, when your account balance can't be withdrawn?
legendary
Activity: 1120
So he did run? Some of you make it way to easy for scammers.

Next time you're going to deposit at a brand new dice site: Make sure they are not running this script, it's free, full of bugs and exploits. Make sure they have a cold wallet and have them sign the address, so you know they have the BTC to pay out in the first place. Maybe not play at a dice site where the domain is being used as what looks very much like a ponzi.

That 50% deposit bonus looked sketchy to start. What dice site can afford this without a very high rollover amount, which I didn't see or maybe missed?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1005
frantorres_995 at socialmedia
After 24hrs he dont answer and the balance dont appear in my account... :/
Activity: 196
Merit: 104
Lazlo man I want my money dude what's the hold up!!!!!! I know you have our money , don't scam for such a little amount.

I've sent you my address !any times and I'll also accept interest for the wait.
It is pretty evident, that he won't reply now. If he had been serious about the site or the ponzi plan, he would have replied once in the thread
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Lazlo man I want my money dude what's the hold up!!!!!! I know you have our money , don't scam for such a little amount.

I've sent you my address !any times and I'll also accept interest for the wait.
Activity: 259
Sorry but if you wouldn't even care to read or ignored what I wrote few pages back you truly deserve to lose money you deposited here

why? what is the problem?
did you forget me?

What do you mean what is the problem. He scammed a few users already, his script has tons of bugs, he is faking the statistics, he doesn't know what he's doing, he's risking players BTC and he doesn't really care and don't want help fixing the script.
Activity: 259
Sorry but if you wouldn't even care to read or ignored what I wrote few pages back you truly deserve to lose money you deposited here

You told you will pay us as soon as you receive your bitcoins from the exchange. You said you did and we expect to be paid.

Sorry, this is not my site. I think you are confusing users Lay-z with lazlo
legendary
Activity: 1302
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

why? what is the problem?
did you forget me?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
OP is still online now, but it looks like he doesn't care about the scam accusations and doesn't want to spend some time to share/make up an update. The situation is pretty clear now...
true, we should report this to their account in order to enter into the black list, or even banned. I wonder why he still dare to show up here, while others condemning it. he knows what to think about.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Automated betting is extremely slow....
Activity: 840
Merit: 524
Yes!

You told you will pay us as soon as you receive your bitcoins from the exchange. You said you did and we expect to be paid.
Activity: 952
frantorres_995 at socialmedia
Shit, I've deposit before read this. 3 confirmations and balance 0.
Pages:
Jump to: