Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - good time? - page 2. (Read 493 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 420
We are Bitcoin!
December 29, 2017, 02:00:01 PM
This is exactly what we see... when any currency start pumping we start talking about it and when it goes down we forget.... I bought xrp at 0.23$ but that time btc price was around 14K sat... few days ago i sold at 6K sat when dollar price was around 1$

Yes I gained $ value but I lost more then half of my btc value. And guess what I held for long over 6 to 8 months i guess.

Wait to buy it in deep, don't be greedy seeing the price is going up and up. It can start dumping and if it does and if you invest before the dump then you lose your money. There are other coins which has potentials as well. Just because a coin is pumping does not mean that it is the only coin.

Hope it helps.

PS: I did not wanted to be negative. My point is just because a coin is pumping does not mean that you have to invest in it now. Wait a observe and enter when it's right time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 01:38:50 PM
I regret it when my friend tells me that ripple is a good coin, and has great potential to rise in price, but I still doubt it, and when it costs only $ 0.25 but now it has reached 1.70 $, I am very disappointed with myself
Activity: 1302
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 01:38:20 PM
It's good time to invest in XRP?
Yes very good information. Ripple coin price is a stable form.  A few days ago ripple coin price is below to 3 cent but in present time ripple coin price is about 1$
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
December 29, 2017, 01:36:12 PM
Also I do not understand to take now RIPL or the correction will go?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
December 29, 2017, 01:33:14 PM
ı told million times to invest on ripple. some of them do not agree with me because of the total amount distributed.
38 billion is too much for this kind of a project.
If ripple increases to 20 usd, the total market cap will be three times bigger than bitcoin.Is it possible according to you?
you should consider also this point.
lol. if ripple can reach 20$ I believe bitcoin will reach 100k $ soon. dont say any like this. In the truth I think ripple can reach 3-5$. not higher than this on 2018. ripple need more news and update to have that price
Well we can't know for sure, i mean we didn't predict that bitcoin could reach this price in just a year, and for sure we can't prdedict what the price for ripple is going to be, who would have thought that a coin that came from no where can surpass lite coin and dash and the other old coins and be the third most traded coin after bitcoin and ethereum, the price of ripple is actually rising pretty quickly compared to how other coins first started out, and this made many people jum into investing in it in hopes for making profit in the future.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 01:16:28 PM
Anyone think Ripple will continue to rise? Or would it be a good idea to sell now and buy back when/if it dips

I think Ripple will rise more because it is so popular and even it has hits the mark of $1 today there are still investors are trying to ride by this train that is about to depart and try to rise up to $2 to $5 in the first quarter of 2018.
I want to invest more but I don't I could afford this time because I want to invest more than a hundred Ripple coins.

You mean $2 today?
It's not far off

Also im gonna hold as rumours its gonna be added to coinbase, surely that will pump the price further
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 29, 2017, 01:11:40 PM
Anyone think Ripple will continue to rise? Or would it be a good idea to sell now and buy back when/if it dips

I think Ripple will rise more because it is so popular and even it has hits the mark of $1 today there are still investors are trying to ride by this train that is about to depart and try to rise up to $2 to $5 in the first quarter of 2018.
I want to invest more but I don't I could afford this time because I want to invest more than a hundred Ripple coins.
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 29, 2017, 01:09:23 PM
Yes, the prediction is 10 dollar in 2020. So, you should buy it now and wait until it reaches that target. There are many financial corporation in Korea accept using Ripple technology for their service. i totally believe in Ripple future
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
December 29, 2017, 01:08:39 PM
Indeed, it is really a good time for Ripple (XRP) this time because it is widely invested by more young and new investors around the world.
This caused a massive buyouts that even hits $1 today so Ripple holders since the last quarter are very lucky because it is now the most gaining Altcoin this week. I'm holding a thousand of Ripple and I regret I didn't invest more while it was still at the peak of cheaper coin in the last few weeks.
Activity: 166
December 29, 2017, 01:03:25 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 01:01:25 PM
ı told million times to invest on ripple. some of them do not agree with me because of the total amount distributed.
If ripple increases to 20 usd, the total market cap will be three times bigger than bitcoin.Is it possible according to you?
lol. if ripple can reach 20$ I believe bitcoin will reach 100k $ soon. dont say any like this. In the truth I think ripple can reach 3-5$. not higher than this on 2018. ripple need more news and update to have that price
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 12:52:27 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 12:47:38 PM
I’m new to crypto but my predictions it’ll go up till January 8th. The date that rumored to have coinbase starting to trade it. It will probably double when it hits coinbase. Till then , the price will slowly go up 10% per day. It currently has a 71.5 b market cap and about to surpass ETH. It’ll continue to rise the more people talk about it. The CEO was on the news several days ago making everyone aware of what it was. Invest money you are willing to loose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
December 29, 2017, 12:45:53 PM
I personally bought in today after monitoring it for a while.  I should have bought in a while back when it was sub $1, but hindsight is always 20/20.  I see XRP going very high very fast in the near future.  I do expect a short-term correction in the next couple of days though so maybe wait before putting everything into it.  I've made up my mind that I'm going to throw $500 or so into it by the new year regardless of the price and then just HODL it.

Good luck!
Activity: 336
December 29, 2017, 12:34:13 PM
It's good time to invest in XRP?

Ripple is showing a good price curve in these times, and I can not be sure about that buying now or waiting for a lower price. On the other hand, it have a really low price according to other good altcoins and it may reach incredible prices in the future, and buying now can be really important.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
December 29, 2017, 11:40:52 AM
Wait for the correction,it will go back to $1.2 then buy as much as you can,i am monitoring this coin since it was $0.2 i am holding 30k pieces of it.

Wow. I hope I were you. You clearly saw the future of the coin. Ripple is practically proving all total market and circulating supply arguments wrong. Many wouldn't believe it will ever get to a dollar but it has already crossed it, despite its 38 Billion Supply. This is good for believers in the project.

And 38 billion is only current supply - total supply will be 100 billion.
The reason it is proving market cap estimates wrong is that Ripple looks way beyond the frontiers of the current crypto space. The aim is to become the standard method (and XRP the standard token) for much of international banking. So the target market for XRP is not $ billions, it is $ trillions. A lot of people are looking at the price now and thinking it is incredible - but it is nothing next to what Ripple are aiming for. The current cap of bitcoin and of all crypto is achievable for XRP. There will doubtless be retracements and periods of price stagnation along the way, but long-term the path is steeply upwards.

XRP was $0.08 or $0.09 when I got in and on an upwards path - and I remember thinking I was late because there were so many people talking about how they got in at $0.006 - I think there will be a time when people who got in under $5 consider themselves early.
Activity: 119
December 29, 2017, 11:01:26 AM
The hype is definitely gaining. I guess and i hope The recent price in XRP is a FOMO wave. But sure, it'll be stronger later.

This. Never buy at an ATH
Activity: 200
December 29, 2017, 11:00:11 AM
The hype is definitely gaining. I guess and i hope The recent price in XRP is a FOMO wave.

It'll drop because it's currently at ATH. But then sure, it'll be stronger later.

Activity: 182
December 29, 2017, 10:58:21 AM
This currency rose too fast, I rose to what he has the advantage, or I do not know, now the market value to the first two? What is the contribution of digital currency?
copper member
Activity: 83
December 29, 2017, 10:57:02 AM
yea, Ripple is a very good centralized altcoin. Now the time is to buy ripple because next year may be it will increase because of it has many potential news.although recently its increase within 1month 0.20 to 1.78 per XRP till when I am writing. hopefully it will better altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: