Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple - good time? - page 3. (Read 493 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Create Your Decentralized Life
December 29, 2017, 10:51:30 AM
If you can wait for its correction,yes thats the best time you can go in trade.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
December 29, 2017, 10:46:33 AM
Wait for the correction,it will go back to $1.2 then buy as much as you can,i am monitoring this coin since it was $0.2 i am holding 30k pieces of it.

Wow. I hope I were you. You clearly saw the future of the coin. Ripple is practically proving all total market and circulating supply arguments wrong. Many wouldn't believe it will ever get to a dollar but it has already crossed it, despite its 38 Billion Supply. This is good for believers in the project.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
December 29, 2017, 10:46:20 AM
I missed out on Ripple. I had some at 30 cents then sold it. I had bought ripple several times and sold it without much profit and it's really sad as I could have had now over one bitcoin of it. What a shame and it keeps going up so I doubt now I can ever buy any at this price. I missed out on Ripple like I did on Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Ethereum., Dash and Monero. Bitcin is really losing steam now as it is getting so expensive to move around. Ripple seems to be the answer for cheap and fast transactions sigh. Maybe I should buy a few just for posterity to hold.

That's sad to hear but that's life sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Now ripple and ethereum are eye to eye on market capitalization both at $70+ billion dollars. I think it's too risky to buy ripple at this moment because it looks like it could go for a dip at any time.  Smiley

There is no need to to be sad because it is common in trading. and this is the difference b/w short time holders and longterm holders. I bought the same coin when it was under $0.3 and sold it when it reached $0.8. After that again it dropped to $0.4 I repurchased it and doubled my coins. Then again the price start to pump I felt it will go high that's why I hold my coins. Now I am pleased with my decision.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 10:44:34 AM
Now! Ripple is very attractive, prices increase evenly, the number of large members and continue to increase! You can invest! With your ability!
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
December 29, 2017, 10:42:44 AM
you always have times to buying ripple, anytime, but dont save for long term,because altcoins(ripple) has faster growth and decline, to the best you do daily traders
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 29, 2017, 10:37:30 AM
It raised a lot in the last month, I would wait for a retrace before buying it

This honestly. It will dip, guaranteed. Never buy at an ATH
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
December 29, 2017, 10:36:48 AM
I missed out on Ripple. I had some at 30 cents then sold it. I had bought ripple several times and sold it without much profit and it's really sad as I could have had now over one bitcoin of it. What a shame and it keeps going up so I doubt now I can ever buy any at this price. I missed out on Ripple like I did on Bitcoin, Lightcoin, Ethereum., Dash and Monero. Bitcin is really losing steam now as it is getting so expensive to move around. Ripple seems to be the answer for cheap and fast transactions sigh. Maybe I should buy a few just for posterity to hold.

That's sad to hear but that's life sometimes you win sometimes you lose. Now ripple and ethereum are eye to eye on market capitalization both at $70+ billion dollars. I think it's too risky to buy ripple at this moment because it looks like it could go for a dip at any time.  Smiley
Activity: 308
December 29, 2017, 10:32:53 AM
It raised a lot in the last month, I would wait for a retrace before buying it
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
December 29, 2017, 10:22:39 AM
im not a fan for holding long term for xrp as it tend to pump and dump. atleast it still a very promising coin that stand high as other famous coins. so im pretty sure xrp will rises more then now. just hold it if you all trust with it. im stay on ethereum.hehe
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 29, 2017, 10:19:41 AM
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 29, 2017, 10:17:26 AM
Not to invest, probably. To sell - yes, to hold - yes; you should've invested earlier...
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
December 29, 2017, 10:16:56 AM
just waiting for the pump again because for now the price is high so it is feared the price will go down if investing now. should be careful in taking action
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
December 29, 2017, 10:14:21 AM
It is a perspective altcoin, but could you tell me guys, where is better to save Ripple? I have never bought it, but looking on it's tecknology, decided to buy, and as it is not ERC-20, I can't keep it on MEW. Could you help me?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 10:12:33 AM
I'm still 50/50, nothing I've seen of late has been indicating I should have higher hopes than that. Still, fingers crossed.
Activity: 94
December 29, 2017, 10:10:05 AM
It makes me sick to see XRP almost as large as eth today. Stop buying the bankers ass-coin. The day when the first "Ripple bank" reveals that it will use it's own proprietary token instead of XRP I might die from laughter as XRP price will rocket though the ground.
Activity: 131
December 29, 2017, 09:53:29 AM
It's good time to invest in XRP?
No, maybe when it was still 1$, now is very high.
Activity: 84
December 29, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
It's no longer a sleeper it is in use all the top Asian and Indian banks.

It's built to run the worlds banking system.

So it's set to become first trillion dollars company.

2018 is year of ripple

Experts say 10 bucks soon

100 bucks it's a 3.6 trillion dollars company running the worlds banking system.

So 5x for sure maybe 50x from 2.00

My info from Dr. Sol Adoni

www.soladoni.com

He took over top spots on Twitter yesterday for

Ripple
Xrp
Crypto

He's the ripple mover
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
December 29, 2017, 09:39:05 AM
It depends on if you believe in the project, do your research, understand how it works and then if you think its got potential to increase buy in. I already own a fair few but I think its a good price so I'd buy in if you don't already have some
Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018
December 29, 2017, 09:35:16 AM
I bought mine when it was $0.2 for 2btc 5months ago,now i am holding more  xrp than ever before its a very goold long term investment it is now at the top 2 cryptocurrency marketcap.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
December 29, 2017, 09:32:28 AM
It's good time to invest in XRP?
No , just wait a moment , never invest when it is in the hottest time .
Pages:
Jump to: