Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple is gonna take over Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 694 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 05, 2018, 04:39:59 AM
Ripple overtake Bitcoin?  Wow, that would be a tragedy, and would go against everything that the cryptoworld stands for, which is mainly a decentralized monetary system.  Remember that Ripple has an unlimited supply as well...kind of like fiat. 
I do not believe there will be any coin that can replace bitcoin and the ripple too. Although Bitcoin is having a lot of bad news, bitcoin still has a lot of good features that other altcoins have not. So I think bitcoin will still grow very well in the near future, this year bitcoin target is 100k USD, I think this is possible to do.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
February 04, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
I believe that sooner or later bitcoin will go away in history. Exchange will be created, on which it will be possible to change tokens into tokens, without binding to ether or bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 12:41:59 PM
Ripple overtake Bitcoin?  Wow, that would be a tragedy, and would go against everything that the cryptoworld stands for, which is mainly a decentralized monetary system.  Remember that Ripple has an unlimited supply as well...kind of like fiat. 
Activity: 224
February 04, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
To overtake Bitcoin, Ripple is unlikely to succeed in the near future, but that does not mean that its technology would not be interesting to the banking system.  Structural business model XRP needs to bring successful development of the company and good profit.
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 06:39:59 PM
Ripple is a very good coin, but I do not believe that it will ever outrun bitcoin by capitalization and will become more popular than bitcoin. It should be remembered that a ripple is just a coin for banks
Activity: 253
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
It is worth saying that Bitcoin is king and always will be, but we can not underestimate the strength of bankers and institutions, the strongest pump I've seen in a little bit in relation to market cap and the most interesting is the amount of supply, more than 38 Billion that's amazing, it's breaking down barriers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 31
January 04, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
I think in new few days Ripple shit coin will take over Bitcoin, check the market cap, Ripple 145 billion, Bitcoin 250 billion

What is this happening, does someone pumping Ripple?
The ripple grows due to working technology that can already be used in real life to replace the outdated technology.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
I'm the only one who thinks that only ethereum can defeat btc.
My opinion is that people are buying ripple because they have heard that banks agree with it.
Ethereum will grow because every day new projects appear some successful others just scams. I'm not a Ethereum fan, but that's my opinion, until now I had another opinion, but after I got more information about this coin I agreed  to this conclusion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
January 04, 2018, 04:30:07 PM
If there is something that BTC will also reduce the throne, it is ETH. Ripple does not reflect the spirit of the crypto market.
Activity: 54
January 04, 2018, 04:28:35 PM
I think in new few days Ripple shit coin will take over Bitcoin, check the market cap, Ripple 145 billion, Bitcoin 250 billion

What is this happening, does someone pumping Ripple?

Ripple will likely pass the current BTC marketcap, but I do not expect Ripple to be a #1 coin in, say, 3 years. BTC is what MSDos was before Windows, Apple and Linux. Bitcoin will not survive long term, but other coins will.
Activity: 86
January 04, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
That would be a nightmare. E-coin would take over the crypto king? Oh I hope not
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
January 04, 2018, 04:18:24 PM
Ripple is a joke !

Come on :
- look at the supply (1:3 is locked !)
- look at the CENTRALISATION !!

And just because it pumps you want to buy it at this price !???

Good luck to you !

I agree.

I think a lot of newbies are entering the market and throwing their money at cheaper coins without looking at the supply/cap.

Ripple is literally nothing special. I'm surprised it is even as successful as it is. I guess it's because of a good team and a well oiled marketing campaign.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
January 04, 2018, 04:15:32 PM
Ripple is a joke !

Interesting, that only BTC shillers are posting some FUD here. This alone speaks for the power of XRP. Thank you guys for confirmating my thoughts.
Smiley

@ HanvanBitcoin:

5 mining pools have the whole power over BTC.
You call that decentralized?
Sorry, but you lost your credibilty now ...

I think you messed concepts here. Decentralized in a computer science meaning is the ability to handle the information from different points. In addition to that, Bitcoin is replicated so that means all of the information is copied to all of the participants in the blockchain. If you attack one node and because DDoS is effective, the other nodes can continue working. That’s because Bitcoin is better than PayPal, or any other technology centralized bank.

You just copied and pasted the first comment which is written under the article linked by user Branko:

https://medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27 (https://medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27)

Thats 100% plagiarism, what you are doing here.
And this, and your faked statement are definitely wrong.
Trusting you means trusting a faker without any knowledge.
Shame on you!
Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 03:59:48 PM
Ripple is a joke !

Interesting, that only BTC shillers are posting some FUD here. This alone speaks for the power of XRP. Thank you guys for confirmating my thoughts.
Smiley

@ HanvanBitcoin:

I think you messed concepts here. Decentralized in a computer science meaning is the ability to handle the information from different points. In addition to that, Bitcoin is replicated so that means all of the information is copied to all of the participants in the blockchain. If you attack one node and because DDoS is effective, the other nodes can continue working. That’s because Bitcoin is better than PayPal, or any other technology centralized bank.
Activity: 151
January 04, 2018, 03:58:05 PM
Ripple is not exactly the same as XRP.

Ripple is a network for money transfer based on blockchaintech owned and used by big banks.
XRP is a 100% premined Shitcoin created by the same banks out of thin air. The banks sell it now and accumulate Bitcoins and Ethereum(really huge amounts). They get it basically for free, they did not pay anything for the XRP they sell.
Ripple does not need XRP, the only use for XRP is to pay fees on the ripple network with a discount.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
January 04, 2018, 03:57:44 PM
I call it the monetary revolution. The future is decentralized, NOT centralized  Grin Go BTCitcoin! Go!

Stop. Calling. Bitcoin. Decentralized.

https://medium.com/@homakov/stop-calling-bitcoin-decentralized-cb703d69dc27
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
January 04, 2018, 03:56:45 PM
with such rapid growth, ripple can overcome bitcoin in 2 weeks or so if bitcoin price will be stable.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
January 04, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
Ripple is a joke !

Smiley

@ HanvanBitcoin:

Activity: 308
January 04, 2018, 03:51:12 PM
It cannot happen. Because XRP is not completely a crypto. It is created by a company and many investors do not like this. So, I do not think that XRP can pass Bitcoin

Take a deep look at XRPs marketcap of 130.000.000.000$ and say again, that many investors don't like that coin...
Grin
... good joke.

Its called a pump. in a day or 2 this marketcap will be back at 50.000.000.000$

And what do you call a BTC going up from 1,500$ to 20,000$ in a couple of months? A rising Kingdom?
Funny man...

I call it the monetary revolution. The future is decentralized, NOT centralized  Grin Go BTCitcoin! Go!
Activity: 48
January 04, 2018, 03:48:47 PM
The rippening is not happening  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: