Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple on Coinbase? - page 2. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:58:46 AM
I sincerely hope Coinbase never ever adds Ripple. XRP is such a giant load of bankster-propped centralized shit (which goes against Coinbase's own policy regarding crypto they list) that listing Ripple among titans like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum would be a huge slap in the face to BTC, LTC and ETH.

Coinbase adding the PumpNDump scheme that Bitcoin Cash is was a questionable decision in and of itself, especially after the way BCH pumped right before listing (insider trading anyone?) But even listing BCH is forgivable. If you're a crypto-enthusiast like I am, Coinbase listing XRP is unforgivable.

Now before I'm run out on a rail here, I will concede that Coinbase just wants to make their super-heavy 1.49% transaction fees. As a capitalist, I get that. But why would a company like Coinbase sell their soul to list XRP when so many other good coins are out there?

ADA, Monero, Neo and many others are far better candidates than Ripple for listing on Coinbase. I hope Coinbase makes the right decision and never lists Ripple, the mother of all shitcoins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
January 05, 2018, 06:53:48 AM
Well, here it is a real strong coin which now surpassed the ether and is in 2 place, so I think here too, you need to think about it.
Activity: 194
Merit: 12
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 05, 2018, 05:34:54 AM
coinbase twitter
https://twitter.com/coinbase/status/948995520973889536
if this is correct ripple will not be added to coinbase in the very near future but i could still happen.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 05:26:18 AM
it's the ONLY reason i am still holding some xrp at these prices.... If it wasnt for this in the air, i would've already sold every one. I hate the fact that xrp is doing so well but i also know if it goes on coinbase it'll blow up... Sadly.
I was surprised also, maybe this is one of reason the price going boom x times right now. XRP become #2 top currency on coinmarketcap. I don't know why many people pumping this coins as this is centralization and it has possibilities to freeze and controlled by bank.
Activity: 168
January 05, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
Coinbase is just like what exchanges do,they will accept the coin even it will have a bad impact to the whole community we shouldnt allow this to happen XRP is a centralized coin!
кaкaя paзницa кaкaя мoнeтa coinbase дoбaвит любyю мoнeтy кaк oбмeнник ecли им этo бyдeт выгoднo.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
I recently an across this article: http://www.xrp.city/2018/01/ripple-on-coinbase.html

Ripple on Coinbase?  WhatDoYaThink?   A near term possibility?
If Ripple does not get on Coinbase then I expect the price to receive a dump within the month because people are relying on the news to pump the coin.

I dont think so. people buy ripple not just because it will list on coinbase. ripple had accepted from many bank. that's the reason
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 03, 2018, 08:58:25 PM
I recently an across this article: http://www.xrp.city/2018/01/ripple-on-coinbase.html

Ripple on Coinbase?  WhatDoYaThink?   A near term possibility?
If Ripple does not get on Coinbase then I expect the price to receive a dump within the month because people are relying on the news to pump the coin.
January 03, 2018, 07:06:25 PM
I think all of us know how much is the transaction fee in coinbase it is rediculous very high that is why even they adopt other coin i think only few users used their wallet to hold some value of coins. But still i have small amount of ethereum there and do not have plan to withdaw that because of the withdrawal fee.

Transaction and transfer fees are no more important. People are looking for something help the daily trade volume increase. Coinbase is an amazing place for this achievement. There are millions of americans using coinbase.
Activity: 221
January 03, 2018, 07:04:52 PM
I believe sooner or later ripple will become available on coinbase. It deserves to be thr.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 03, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
I think all of us know how much is the transaction fee in coinbase it is rediculous very high that is why even they adopt other coin i think only few users used their wallet to hold some value of coins. But still i have small amount of ethereum there and do not have plan to withdaw that because of the withdrawal fee.
Activity: 38
January 03, 2018, 06:44:38 PM
If you were not in ripple a few weeks ago, now is not a good idea to jump in. Even if it gets listed on Coinbase it could still crash.
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 06:23:35 PM
I have no idea what happens if it gets listed on Coinbase. It's overpriced already...
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 03, 2018, 06:20:12 PM
if there will be a coinbase listing of xrp the people in the FOMO zone will certenly push the price towards 10 usd. When looking at the xrp supply it will be crazy regards total mcap of ripple. But this is crypto, crazy thing happen all the time.
Activity: 37
January 03, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
What will happen to the crypto community if the bankers win the game?

obvious fork is obvious
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 03, 2018, 05:46:44 PM
This will make Ripple pump again and it has been foreshadowed last year that coinbase is going to adopt ripple on their platform.

What will happen to the crypto community if the bankers win the game?

We'll lose the battle against them if they will dominate the crypto market. But whales and of course the community will not allow this to happen, some already did disposed their XRP as a mean of not supporting the banks.
Activity: 150
January 03, 2018, 05:42:09 PM
Based on Ripple prices i think it will be listed on coinbase very soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
January 03, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
Ripple is #2 now, so it makes sense for coinbase to add them.
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 05:30:17 PM
Very soon now. It will happen this month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 05:28:12 PM
I read an article before that coinbase said that they  won't accept any centralized cryptocurrency on their platform. But it could change anytime specially when there is money involved. I just hope they stick on what they said.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
January 03, 2018, 02:51:45 PM
Since bitcoin cash was listed recently, then I expect ripple to be listed in coinbase in the first quarter of this year, maximum before June.

Currently Ripple is on their top performance (ATH = All Time High) and it is listed as the #2 coin in the coinmarketcap which is the highest rank ever and can't be the first one and escaping the bitcoin.

In the last 24 hours ripple was traded 6,678,663,962 USD, nearly $7bn, isn't this enough for an exchange like coinbase to list in their exchange?

I highly believe that they are preparing and working intensive in the backstage to bring ripple as soon as possible in their exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: