Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or other altcoins? - page 2. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2018, 09:16:19 PM
Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
unfortunately, I think ripple is an ambitious crypto. at the beginning of last year I heard there are many partnerships that have been completed by ripple, ranging from finance companies to banking, but unfortunately until now ripple did not experience good growth and reached the maximum.

may I suggest you continue to hold the ripple until the profit target is reached and you can sell it.
I see and prefer Ripple. because indeed for Ripple is experiencing a continuous increase in development. so I prefer Ripple is more certain than any other Altcoin that is not necessarily for its development. so I decided to have Ripple.
Activity: 602
June 09, 2018, 09:14:40 PM
The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.

As of now Ripple is still unstable in the low price. But their is also thing that we can say Ripple is a great help for bitcoin holder. Ripple is more expedited in a transaction so most of the bitcoin user having benefit.
The investors are looking at XRP in terms of price appreciation while Ripple, the company, is looking at XRP as a coin that will lowers the cost of cross-border payments and give the consumer to enjoy the benefits of blockchain.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 09:07:32 PM
I would suggest that you replace it with ETH or EOS in the future will have greater returns.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 09, 2018, 08:59:26 PM
Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?

Seriously? You invested $5000 because "some people say it will reach moon"?
This should teach you a lesson.
In crypto or in any other type of investment, do not just listen to what people say then invest. Atleast do some research as it your own money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 08:47:43 PM
The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.

As of now Ripple is still unstable in the low price. But their is also thing that we can say Ripple is a great help for bitcoin holder. Ripple is more expedited in a transaction so most of the bitcoin user having benefit.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
June 09, 2018, 08:38:39 PM
If I were you I will sell half of it and reinvest in other coins. Next time don't believe if some peole told you that this coin will moon etc, even if it's your friend told you. Always do research about the project before putting you money to it.

There's an option you don't need to sell the half of it, if you know the role of ripple and her potential. You can invest in different altcoins besides ripple if you have a money. Make a lot of research about the cryptos that you trying to invest and make a decision on your own, not on what the other said.
Yes that's right, don't make a decision on what the other says, it's better to do a research. If you are confused on ripple there are many different altcoins that had a good potential that you may invest, like ethereum, litecoin, neo, etc. just make a research.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 09, 2018, 08:21:56 PM
If I were you I will sell half of it and reinvest in other coins. Next time don't believe if some peole told you that this coin will moon etc, even if it's your friend told you. Always do research about the project before putting you money to it.

There's an option you don't need to sell the half of it, if you know the role of ripple and her potential. You can invest in different altcoins besides ripple if you have a money. Make a lot of research about the cryptos that you trying to invest and make a decision on your own, not on what the other said.
Activity: 7
June 09, 2018, 08:20:59 PM
I think ripple is a good coin. Of course there was that big spike in january, but I think that was healthy for the market. I'll keep investing in XRP
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 08:14:07 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
If you've invested $ 5,000 in ripples, I think you have a lot of confidence in the crypto. Current Ripple is just behind BTC and ETH on the market, and according to investors, the ripple in the future will become the most potential crypto in the market with the introduction of blockchain technology applied in banks. So I recommend you hold the Ripple for at least the next 2 years.
Activity: 168
June 09, 2018, 07:47:55 PM
Ripple is the centralized currency with the huge supply instead holding ripple for long term for growth aspect better to hold other currencies like neo tron eos
Activity: 9
June 09, 2018, 07:46:40 PM
I think ripple has a high tendency to rise this year if the banks invest massively in it.!
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
June 09, 2018, 07:37:44 PM
I believe that Ripple will have the potential to return to the price of $3 case at the same time as the BTC back to the level of $20K or above. However there are also other good projects in the Fantasy Gold Coin community is my favorite altcoin. It's the number # 1 crypto in Fantasy sport and Esports. They just held a DragonBall FighterZ live Esports tournament in Las Vegas and have working products. Now with live events on FGC Arena. https://twitter.com/fantasygoldcoin
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 09, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
$5000 is too much for a single altcoin, you should invest to the other altcoins in case you missed the price at least you can diversify your investment to avoid losses. This is a common problem of the other traders who's focusing only on a single target while missing the other important targets that has the same or more potentials than to your current investment.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 09, 2018, 07:26:34 PM
Ripple is actually overhyped when it touched around $3 per coin, I have even seen few of my friends making their exist at that price who have bought ripple at only 1 cent per coin. So if you want to be successful cryptocurrency investor/trader you also have to book profit when it reach peak price rather than just holding coins for forever.

If you have ripple than keep holding it, all coins are dumped right now but we all know recovery is just around the corner. Don't panic hold for next few months...
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
OrangeFren.com
June 09, 2018, 07:22:39 PM

Why not believe it, i follow the history of ripple in the coinmarketcap and the people gives an statement holding ripple are get earn profits there are not possible to another gives opportunities to the holders gives again profits and the price will go to the moon.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 07:12:16 PM

That just always turns out to  be bad .
Do  not put all your stakes in one coin . It is always advised by everybody which is an expert and has an experience that distribute the money into different potential coins. But the people end up doing the same mistake again and again . You can also invest in REMME . It is a very good ICO and the coin is registered . I think REMME can be the future and is already trending and attaining value.         
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
June 09, 2018, 11:36:14 AM
Well ripple is a good crypto and i have heard so much about ripple on this forum. However, i still prefer ether because ether is a crypto base on most of the altcoins and tokens in the crypto market. So i might consider ripple when doing an investment. And still i will take my time to see, invest in ripple if possible as it seems like ripple a really good crypto.
Activity: 84
June 09, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
Other Altcoins. Ripple too centralized.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 11:27:59 AM
if you're patient, maybe at the end of this year will be profitable, I'm sure ripple coins have many communities, and almost in all markets there are these coin, so you do not need to panic when the price goes down. You should not have to put all your money in one coin
Pages:
Jump to: