Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or other altcoins? - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 09, 2018, 10:56:56 AM
Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
I think it's better to hodl your coins first, let it rise a few percent first then sell, I think $ 5000 is not a little money in investing my advice to invest 50% on bitcoin 30% on eth and the rest for altcoin others.
Activity: 124
June 09, 2018, 10:56:12 AM
I think cryptocurrency technology developed by Ripple is the best at the moment. One technology developed by Ripple will bridge the payment issue between the digital currency and the existing banking industry.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 10:51:16 AM
First of all, you should understand that investing in any cryptocurrency may result in a loss. I think Ripple is still good. Its price is fairly stable, but if you think it is too dangerous, then giving up is also a good choice!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
June 09, 2018, 10:28:38 AM
Some people say that ripple would reach the moos soon. So I invested $5000 in it. To my dismay, it is decreasing in prices, incurring me a heavy loss. What do you think guys, will it increase in prices? or should I sell all ripple coins I have and go for another?
Do what you think it is best.
You shouldn't have invested in that coin, at what price have you bought it anyway?
I would sell it and spread money into different altcoins.
Activity: 57
June 09, 2018, 10:20:37 AM

I still believe in ethereum and bitcoin. Ripple is the third. It is my opinion.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Just hold on to it. Maybe it would increase by the end of the year or next year and just be patient for a little longer. If you dump your Ripple very soon you might regret it if its value suddenly skyrocket. Im pretty optimistic that Ripple could increase any moment.
Its also a great investment to buy alt coins too. There are many alt coins with great potential and could gain great profits.
Activity: 308
June 09, 2018, 10:17:46 AM
Reduce the losses we will get, hodl is a way to minimize it, If it is in the abyss should be patient to pay attention to the recovery of prices in the market,
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 10:13:29 AM
I would prefer other altcoins than ripple. I do have ripple before but it also made me disappointed because it dumps later I realized that ripple is a centralized so it would be hard for ripple to pump so I would choose other altcoins.
Activity: 42
June 09, 2018, 10:04:41 AM
Do your own research please. You have invested in coin depending on others' words. If you know this coin better, maybe you wouldn't be investing this amount by this price. I recommend you to sell even in loss and find another asset, or if you can afford to forget about this money - so forget for a year, will see what will change
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 10:02:02 AM
Ripple is very good coin for investment.Next year or until end of this year , it can grow up more.I think dont split other coins.Good luck
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
June 09, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
hodl please. i too faced same situation. I bought PChain. now its going to hell. but i hodl it. because it has good future i know. Compare to quark chain , PChain has good tech.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:59:09 AM
For now I prefer other altcoins than RIPPLE, XRP is a nice and potent coin but there are better and potentially even more than XRP, for example bitcoin, ethereum and EOS.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
June 09, 2018, 09:55:55 AM
Ripple has potential , but not that big potential. You can win good profit but not that too much.However, you dont lost dont worry.Generally top 5 10 coins are trustable for investment.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
June 09, 2018, 09:54:27 AM
Lol don't be fooled by others. Those are saying ripple goes to the moon just try to fool you because they all have a purpose to shilling ripple.
I suggest you invest in the altcoin which still undervalued right now. If you buy the major coin at peak and it will be very risky. The important thing for you to remember buy altcoin when it was decreasing a lot.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 09, 2018, 09:49:42 AM
sad to say, but its just an information that is being spread by people who has highly hope on ripple, I dont see any future on ripple, even if it take many years, its price will never go to the moon.
Activity: 448
June 09, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
I think ripple will be valuable later. Although the price is falling now. But this is the performance of the market as a whole. If you sell ripple, you really lose a lot. If you continue to hold the future, there is hope for the overturn. If you sell it, you won't have a chance to get a profit.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 09, 2018, 09:36:03 AM
The rest of the altcoins are more promising than ripple at the moment, I would try to look for more recent projects, Ripple does not seem to grow much lately.
Activity: 336
June 09, 2018, 09:34:16 AM
Ripple is very promising altcoin and very serious team that made a lot of deals with different banks in the world, but its not good option for investing because very big market cap right now its better to invest to other alts with lower market cap.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
June 09, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

Ripple has been shown around the world including on the Ellen DeGeneres Show, it has potential but at the moment the price is not showing this. One major thing I think is holding it back is due to its affiliation with banks as bitcoin (being a successful crypto) strives off of this and is why people love bitcoin. If Ripple were to find something that the people love it will also do this.
But the big thing on here is that most people doesnt really like to have banksters involvement which we do know that Ripple(XRP) is into. Why would i chose up this coin compared to those who do have a clear potential than on this one? Pump might happen yet it can be easily manipulated but when it comes to long term i dont really trust this up but well as a crypto enthusiast we do have different decisions when it comes to choosing our own coins.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
June 09, 2018, 09:30:33 AM
Ripple does not deliver enough value to holders. The company Ripple Inc is probably a good one and has made great progress, but the coin per se does not seen to capture the value at all.
Pages:
Jump to: