Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple to the moon? - page 4. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 15, 2018, 12:08:12 AM
Let's hope it is indeed this week was a good week for ripple because today alone is starting to look its development. therefore should at least begin to rise and not silent anymore because of all the coins also have started to rise.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
February 14, 2018, 11:27:32 PM
Here in the Philippines, Ripple are negotiating one of our biggest telecom company, they want ripple to have a direct wallet where they can buy something or pay something using the ripple through scanning or sending ripple directly as a payment. Well most of the holder here invest alot because they believed the future of this coin.
Activity: 136
February 14, 2018, 11:18:45 PM
likely to ripple still hampered some things. more into the spotlight seemed to fall on XLM. These coins began many highlighted because development was very rapid and very reliable even give you an advantage.
Activity: 40
February 14, 2018, 11:10:34 PM
ripple will go to the moon, but, we should patience.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 11:09:13 PM
People think all this partnership and other stuff happening with Ripple is good but then they forget the fundamentals around which Ripple was designed. All of Crypto is designed to be decentralized currency but Ripple...................... Ripple doesn't follow the same principle. It was created with centralized fundamentals and this is why this is widely supported by banks and other financial institutions such as Western Union.

People really need to think what they are getting into than just invest to get some profits and not understanding what they are promoting.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 02:52:41 PM
I hope so cus I invested some into Ripple. That would be terrible if the Ripple will go red. But the trades are always about the risk.  Wink
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
February 14, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Bloomerg is just a paid websites from these fudders,its a very unreliable source of cryptocurrency news they are getting paid for most of their fake news.We shouldnt be rejoicing until the official statement from western union be release if it is really true well congrats to the bag holders of this centralized shitcoin.
Activity: 504
February 14, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
but I did not doubt this project at all, because I had long been convinced of the transition to the technology of blocking all financial structures. And this project gives good and promising results in the future.
Activity: 126
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
February 14, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
I have more faith in XLM than XRP though, even though I have kept a bit still in XRP just in case it gets pumped.

The reason being that banks/organizations can sign up to use the Ripple network, but they are not obligated to use XRP at all.

As for XLM, it is pushing hard for adoption in SE-Asia and poorer countries; so it has that going for it + it is substantially less centralized like XRP, and will continue to become even more decentralized as more small businesses adopts it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
February 14, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

One reason why most turned down ripple is because they listen to the fud form the start. When someone didn't bought XRP when the price was below $0.10 that is because they listen to the fud. Now that it turned a dollar, they now regret not buying and as a result they hated more of XRP lol if the price went $3 again, I'm pretty sure they will hate it even more.
Activity: 7
February 14, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
Even though today there was a good news for Ripple on partnership with Western Union, the hipe did not happen as the price is rather stable with least growth rate comparing to others from top 10. Hopefully, there will be more solid news that will build on further ripple valuation as it has got big potential to grop. The market cap does not really matter. What matters is acknowledgement of Ripple by large banks arong the world as a substitute to traditional money transfer systems. If that happens in near future, Ripple has god huge potential to growth. However, there is a likelihood  that traditional transfer systems such as Visa will develop its own blockchain technology which would be able to compete with Ripple or any other potential rival. Therefore, it would be interesting to see who will eventually come to finish as a winner...  
Activity: 294
February 14, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
It's better not to assume. Just wait and see what happens. Assumptions are more likely to cause disappointment - better to not expect an announcement and be pleasantly surprised Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 01:30:38 PM
of course, I totally believe the value of XRP. There are many banks have accepted the Ripple technology and XRP price will reach new target.
Activity: 588
February 14, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
really awesome news.ripple is very strong coin and we see ripple has been giving many good news from time to time. ripple is centralized coin but this news help to grow ripple price. hope ripple will hit $5 and we earn good profit.
Activity: 107
February 14, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
I think a Ripple may reach at least $5, if some big players will back on the market.
Jsu
Activity: 33
February 14, 2018, 01:18:44 PM
Ripple is looking very strong right now. I wish I had bought some at it's lowest. Still not to late.
GFE
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple

Ripple has a lot of good news but its price do not always correlate with it Smiley anyway it is good coin and this coin should be in every portfolio
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 14, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
For sure there would be a great impact with the current value, if this partnership will be for a long term purposes, then we will see a big hyped to happen as partnership will bring usage this coin where many new investors will practice to place their money into it, I guess the only matters here is if they can continue to give further updates if this news is legit and really came from the ripple and western union company, as we seen more fake news that happen previously and make a huge impact and also create a big dumped.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 14, 2018, 01:15:33 PM
good news, but I think the takeoff will be in tandem with the rest of the coins
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
February 14, 2018, 01:15:23 PM
maybe this time Western Union gets involved with Ripple then ditches them like their banks did and makes themselves a new (more) centralized version of Ripple and takes advantage of it.
they can call it WU coin and get to competing with bitcoin in their dreams thinking they have created a valid competitor Wink
Pages:
Jump to: