Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple to the moon? - page 5. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:13:56 PM
People don't like Ripple, because it is centralized and it kills all the fun in crypto Cheesy

True that. That's why lot of people turned away from that bankers coin. It's lot of decentralized good coins in the world to pay attention to them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 01:12:37 PM
People don't like Ripple, because it is centralized and it kills all the fun in crypto Cheesy
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
February 14, 2018, 01:10:55 PM
Ripple's exchange rates versus Bitcoin have fallen today by 3%, which means that the rumors about the partnership with Western Union is another piece of fake propaganda. For me, it looks heavily over-priced. My advice would be to avoid Ripple like plague.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 01:09:16 PM
Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
LOL stop shilling dude,western union didnt announce any partnership.This coin is a centralized shitcoin by the bankers which is created to destroy our decentralized community by dominating in the market,if this coin succeed most of the altcoins will be dictated by this timebomb.I hate the banking system why i joined cryptocurrency community why would i support this banker's coin?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 111
February 14, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
Yes! Ripple going to rise.
Now ripple value is $1.07. Pumping is on. It can touch again $2 and then $3.
Really ETH, LTC, Waves and Next Ripple is best coin. Then see the news its really great, Ripple Holder will be great happy if really it is.
i dont like bank and the banker. so whatever the price could be, i will never ever hold ripple.
i dont want they have control in this world.
Activity: 88
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 12:53:11 PM
Well maybe it's going to be hyped again but I have little doubts it's going to the moon, maybe just would survive for a next year.
Activity: 450
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 12:49:02 PM
Yes! Ripple going to rise.
Now ripple value is $1.07. Pumping is on. It can touch again $2 and then $3.
Really ETH, LTC, Waves and Next Ripple is best coin. Then see the news its really great, Ripple Holder will be great happy if really it is.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
February 14, 2018, 12:40:18 PM
Western Union has announced a partnership with Ripple! I think this news can return the price of ripple 3$.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-13/western-union-says-it-s-testing-transactions-with-ripple
Yeah this is just going to be Ripple sitting and being used in the background, the customer will never see or be able to use XRP itself.
Santander also recently announced that they were going to be using the Ripple network https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/

Using Ripple Inc network has nothing to do with xrp.

WU is a dead man walking.
With thousand of coins available some of them next to no fee who is mad enough to pay crazy high fees to an unnecessary middle man.
Crypto is a about peer to peer dealings and not have two companies in the middle taking part of the paycheck.

How long will mad gamblers sent there paycheck to someone else's account?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Yeah this is just going to be Ripple sitting and being used in the background, the customer will never see or be able to use XRP itself.
Santander also recently announced that they were going to be using the Ripple network https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/
Activity: 241
Merit: 36
February 14, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
I think the ripple price will go back to 3 $ when bitcoin returns to $ 15,000, we all know that all altcoins are down because bitcoin has decreased significantly. so expect bitcoin to go back to the price of 15000 $ +. did not rule out the ripple going back to 3 $. hopefully we get good news continuously about bitcoin. because i have a ripple too.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
If you see 2$ again immediately go away Smiley it is of  course joke. Good luck and a lot of benefit!

I do not take your phrase as a joke. This speculative instrument can certainly show some Xs. But in fundamental, it has no prospects.
Activity: 602
February 14, 2018, 12:23:49 PM
That’s great news about Ripple…

But I think it will take time if we look at Ripple graph it shows the destination is much far, its value rises up very slowly but drop down in sudden.

So it will be in boom but will take time, everything is possible in crypto world.
Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
February 14, 2018, 12:20:54 PM

it is not unexpectedly ripple will be good reputation,
a lot of big companies want to join the ripple,
and that's a positive value

Indeed, large companies are more reliable on choosing their Crypto Partner instead of just making their own Blockchain.
Many who really pissed off about Mr. John McAfee's tweets and those are whole shit tweets that would create millions of invested will be transfered into his pockets.
Western Union  and other giant companies who are eying Ripple as their future official Blockchain partner is one of the most reliable earning of trust to be invested.
This time, investors were trying to invest as early as they can because Ripple will soon go to the moon in the next few weeks and months.
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
February 14, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

One of the main advantage of Ripple network is it's speed and that is undoubtedly the most part of a coin that will be considered reliable, safe and secure.
Western Union doesn't easily point random coins to be partnered but also they are conducting surveys and qualification standard testing etc.
Before they came up with Ripple they eventually testing our some coins that could provide their needs so Ripple for me is the most qualified in this term and I know that WU doesn't wrong on choosing RIpple as their official partner in the future.
Ripple has indeed the speed, scalability and reliability, if other coins does but Ripple is more than  that.
Activity: 378
February 14, 2018, 12:13:49 PM

it is not unexpectedly ripple will be good reputation,
a lot of big companies want to join the ripple,
and that's a positive value
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
February 14, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Whole scene is full of nothing but good news since new year. Don't put too many stock into news, they aren't the market movers. People with a lot of money are and you can be sure they won't be moving the market in a way you will find pleasing.

About Ripple.. I know greed is universal, but try to at least understand what you are buying. Even in the miracle case for XRP it will still be useless and a pure speculative push. The founder is really good at getting money though, he made another XRP called XLM, which people buy too, for reasons I'm entirely oblivious to.
is it because he's the founder of Mt Gox and you do not believe in his new project XLM and XRP?
or does his project do not fit your expectations?
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 12:02:17 PM
Wew, isn't it great now you can send money through western union and they will receive it as Ripple, I think this will be their for step to encourage some people to try their service and to buy some Ripple amount for their self.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 14, 2018, 11:49:54 AM

If Western Union accepts Ripple into their payment platform then Ripple would see a huge value increase.
Activity: 490
February 14, 2018, 11:47:54 AM
No matter how negative I am about the Ripple project, I still hope that the Ripple project will grow several times, but it seems impossible, because with such a large capitalization it is very difficult to do
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 11:44:30 AM
This news will help solidify XRP and help it gain traction again
Pages:
Jump to: