Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple UP and DOWN - page 2. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 2
Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator
March 09, 2018, 06:36:55 AM
I think Ripple is a good coin for long term tho. You could do a long term HODL and that will eventually give you some huge profits.
But wait for the dip and buy in. That's the right thing to do. I believe it might dip some more. Going on Coinbase might be/not be so good for Ripple if Coinbase comes under attack. Investment in cryptos is always a risk. Do your research well before investing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 06:03:33 AM
Mainly speculation that the XRP token of Ripple will be added to coinbase. It is going nuts on social media about this.
Ripple doesn’t need to be added on coinbase so bad. Even without that ripple would show significant development and increase in prices in the near future. Coinbase according to me is the dumbest crypto exchanges that is slow as hell and cant provide its customers what they want. Coinbase will soon wont be no. one US based exchange. Many other will grow cause coinbase is literally compulsion for people as they don’t have much choice. Coinbase is a slow exchange platform and it doesn’t deserve potential coins like XRP.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
March 08, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
A lot of people from the community on this forum predicted an imminent death to the Ripple project, but at the same time I saw that the Ripple project began to grow. How do I understand this. It turns out that those people who say that the project will come death actually buy it
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 03:46:26 AM
The market's new popular coin is now ripple. money is not constant in the market and the volume of money is decreasing. everything is in a very variable market. the graphics are bad. Despite these, ripple showed a rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
5% is nog much, but if you look at the chart Ripple is doing better than other coins. I have always believed that Ripple is a good investment for the longterm.

Yes, the ripple is very stable and you can invest long term. But to make big profits, you need a lot of capital. But long-term investment is risky because whales and sharks control the market the way they want. That makes us unable to predict the price of the ripple will increase or decrease in the future. There will be a lot of rumors about the ripple in the future but I guess that all the rumors are made by whales. Hope you have a smart decision.
Activity: 228
March 07, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
for this time it ripple down very drastically but this I think not too much to worry about because for the middle of the year I am sure that the ripple will rise and exceed the numbers that have been achieved before.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
March 07, 2018, 11:58:12 AM
5% is nog much, but if you look at the chart Ripple is doing better than other coins. I have always believed that Ripple is a good investment for the longterm.

There are a lot of altcoin and tokens going down today, the predictions are really hard! Success needs more luck.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 353
March 07, 2018, 11:54:07 AM
Yes. I am waiting for the growth of the XRP after going down for a long time. Hopefully by the end of 2018 the XRP could go up  5$
Activity: 343
March 07, 2018, 11:51:17 AM
I think that Ripple is good project. But the future is unclear. Ripple was used for big Pump and Dump during the big increase of the market and this is costing a lot of problems for the project.
I think Ripple will be OK and will recover but will take time and a lot of work.
Activity: 154
March 07, 2018, 11:45:01 AM
Not so sure, the coin might fall to the bottom of the market because lot of people turning away due to extreme centralization of the Ripple.
Activity: 24
March 07, 2018, 10:48:01 AM
Looking at the charts XRP is downwarding... Let's wait for the next peak.
Activity: 37
March 05, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
In the summer of 2018 ripple-5 $. Riple is an interesting coin for the banking system! This gives it points when the crypto market is still small.
March 05, 2018, 03:30:12 PM
Take profits now before those people whom manipulating this coin will dump its price,the best thing to do is to secure your gains before anything will happen surely coinbase doesnt have any plan to list this centralized coin because coinbase doesnt consider this coin a cryptocurrency.If i would have bags of XRP this is the best  time to dump those bags before its too late like what always happens.
Activity: 364
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 05, 2018, 03:27:36 PM
if for the long-term it seems that all coin will also increase, it's just the number of percentage is different between coin all back to our principles, will wait for the price to go back up or not

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
March 05, 2018, 03:22:38 PM
Well, if you look at the chart of the coin on the stock exchange,you will see that the cost of it is now very low compared to what it was, ....................

Get of that Meth before more damage is done

https://i.imgur.com/doeeL6y.jpg

classical bubble chart
https://i.imgur.com/fCa2lJP.png

hah, yeap, it is classic. After so hard growth correction shound be pretty low for sure. The same with ripple was in April - July 2017. I guess correction will be up to 0.0006 BTC
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
March 05, 2018, 03:17:40 PM
Well, if you look at the chart of the coin on the stock exchange,you will see that the cost of it is now very low compared to what it was, ....................

Get of that Meth before more damage is done

https://i.imgur.com/doeeL6y.jpg

classical bubble chart
https://i.imgur.com/fCa2lJP.png
Activity: 658
March 05, 2018, 03:13:10 PM
Ripple is an excellent project, one of the best in the industry. When the market recovers in my opinion this cryptocurrency has the potential to reach and exceed even the 3-4 dollars, and I think that will happen in the coming months and in any case by the end of 2018
Activity: 644
March 05, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
Well, if you look at the chart of the coin on the stock exchange,you will see that the cost of it is now very low compared to what it was, and the coin still in love with the price will grow strongly, in General,if they implement what they plan, operations between banks,and other banking things tied to the crypt, the project will have a bright future
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 02:34:15 PM
We are waiting for the growth of the coin, as it was at the end of 2017 . I want to see him for $ 10 this year . And it is sure to be
Merit: 14
March 05, 2018, 02:33:20 PM
Ripple coin seems to be having a lot potential. And it seems like it can be purchased for the low cost right now. not sure how many people would be into this. but it seems like the alt coin such as that. it can be one good option for the conversion of the investment.
Ripple is a currency that will grow a lot in the future because: Payments are cheaper: since Ripple does not belong to anyone, the cost of transactions decreases. Payments are faster: Because transactions are automatic, complex transactions can take place in seconds
Pages:
Jump to: