Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple UP and DOWN - page 3. (Read 363 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
March 05, 2018, 02:24:14 PM
Mainly speculation that the XRP token of Ripple will be added to coinbase. It is going nuts on social media about this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 05, 2018, 02:02:33 PM
5% is nog much, but if you look at the chart Ripple is doing better than other coins. I have always believed that Ripple is a good investment for the longterm.

It seems to be a good option for long-term investment. In early 2017 it was known as the cheapest coin, and within a year it had multiplied so many that the crypto community was amazed and I thought it would continue to make us astonished once. Again in 2018.
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 01:59:45 PM
I think that this price increase was a direct response to news from South Korea. The Commercial Bank Woori announced a successful result when testing new payment methods. On the one hand, this will not be done until 2019, but this trend is clearly positive for Ripple.
Activity: 390
March 05, 2018, 08:39:26 AM
5% is nog much, but if you look at the chart Ripple is doing better than other coins. I have always believed that Ripple is a good investment for the longterm.

Yes, a remarkable performance for Ripple is showing in the current market with a great percentage increase which means it's market performance is getting better and better. With this current scenario of Ripple market movement, I would have to assume that this growth will continue to shine along with the other cryptocurrencies and because of the continuous growth in bitcoin, this had made possible for a trigger effect that is pulling the price upwards on the majority of the existing active currencies in the crypto market.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/624LOHa.png
Pages:
Jump to: