Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 18. (Read 92263 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
December 06, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
Yes, absolutely it will become great as per the time passes and when the market recovers. We just need to have patience until the market starts to recover.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
December 05, 2018, 04:19:34 PM
I hope that this coin will give us a good chance of earning. It seems to me that this project is one of the strongest.

I would say that this is the strongest project of all the strongest.
Ripple team have correctly chose a niche in which they will work. As they say, money to money.
Activity: 364
December 05, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
I hope that this coin will give us a good chance of earning. It seems to me that this project is one of the strongest.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 03:56:01 PM
Of course, infact, not only ripple but all the couns and tokens in the market are presently very lowand everyone is hoping and waiting for a nice flight in the prices of the coins and tokens.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 03:43:02 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
Ripple already very big in crypto market, their company is very trustable and there is big whales behind them so if you wait for green market, you can get big profit from ripple again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Of course ripple very good coin , I also think you need to keep some of the funds in ripple , of course now is not the time for the investment , but after the bear market can be bought!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 01:14:06 PM
Yes ripple will rise again. Right now it is working with a no of institutions mainly banks to develop use cases that can be implemented in real world. The settlements using ripple will be fastest.
Activity: 726
December 05, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
I still remember when the ripple price reached $ 3 more, and I am still very confident that in the next few years the XPR will reach its ath again
Activity: 657
December 05, 2018, 12:53:30 PM
Ripple is very stronger growing coin, i compared in the current market condition. Every altcoin coin huge dump but XRP dropped is something.
Even it is overtake ethereum this is very exciting thing for xrp loving peoples. My confident always positive with XRP specially.
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 05, 2018, 12:28:16 PM
Ripple has been already get into top 2 in coinmarketcap and they think it will possible to happen that's true maybe ethereum will take a long time again to recover and back to normal.
Activity: 348
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
What do you mean again? if you compare the price of XRP now and 3 years ago, XRP is great. Many experts say that XRP is not related to blockchain. I do not think so
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
December 04, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
XRP will be the one coin to rule them all. I think Bitcoin is done for. Its too slow and expensive to transfer and the forks just proved there is basically an infinite supply.
It seems to me that before you tame such a future for the coin ripple, you need to understand that comparing the ripple, Bitcoin and etherium does not make sense, it is the same as earth, water and sky.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
XRP will be the one coin to rule them all. I think Bitcoin is done for. Its too slow and expensive to transfer and the forks just proved there is basically an infinite supply.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 04, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
not that easy, ripple has a lot of competition, ripple must be able to provide the best product to be able to return good again at least it can be used for many platforms.
Activity: 322
December 04, 2018, 09:45:46 AM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Can you please remind me about the times, when ripple was great for the first time. I remember great times of ETH and BTC, but not of ripple.
Activity: 280
www.becent.com
December 04, 2018, 09:05:22 AM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

There are a lot of lost prophets right now, but it is pretty obvious for me that all of them will be hailing BTC, when it will start showing good growth.
Activity: 299
December 04, 2018, 08:35:20 AM
xrp is also a reliable coin for the end of this year because, the price continues to rise slowly but shows its positive price unlike other coins instead it shows its negative price I also have xrp and I intend to save it until the price is high then I  will  sell  it  so  it  can  benefit from xrp,  xrp  is also  a good  investment.
Activity: 255
December 04, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

There is no way for rippe to become king, because crypto should be decentralized and ripple is so far from being decentralized.
Activity: 253
December 04, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
Well, there are not so much good project out there on the market, so XRP may have pretty good chances, but I cannot be sure that it would be in the nearest future.
Activity: 658
November 29, 2018, 05:21:04 PM
any cryptocurrency today can be a mean of settlement not only ripple i still don't get the real value behind it but anything is possible good luck for all ripple longterm holders
Pages:
Jump to: