Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 22. (Read 92263 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
November 19, 2018, 09:19:34 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

It would be good if not just the ripple with gain some development in the year 2018, though ripple really is doing something which has a potential to outplay other cryptocurrency, it is much better if the competition is much more exciting.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 09:06:31 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

Yes, Ripple will be great again, and will pump hard again. Last time Ripple price gets a huge pump and i am so happy that i sell my coins that time and gain a huge profit and lately i bought Ripple and waiting now for the hard pump again, and yes, i believe that Ripple will have a huge pump after may months of dying. Smiley
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
November 19, 2018, 07:52:35 PM
Well, This is surprising, of course, but XRP and XLM feeling better at this red market.
What's the secret to their marketing?
Activity: 262
November 19, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
Yes, ripple is of course happy very much in this market , I trade on the background of what the market is falling and edinstvennaya coin grows , I think it should hold until I think the growth there will be!

Ripple surprised me very much. I did not think that it would increase so much in price and overtake Ethereum in terms of capitalization.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 06:06:21 PM
as long as there is good news about XRP, there will definitely be a significant price increase, but what I am analyzing now is that XRP is a potential coin now with the development of systems and cooperation with large companies
yes,ripple is,one of the most well know coin that reliable to buy with people because it fluctuates likely on ethereum and it's platform has a potential im facing the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
November 19, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
as long as there is good news about XRP, there will definitely be a significant price increase, but what I am analyzing now is that XRP is a potential coin now with the development of systems and cooperation with large companies
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 05:24:20 PM
Yes, ripple is of course happy very much in this market , I trade on the background of what the market is falling and edinstvennaya coin grows , I think it should hold until I think the growth there will be!
Activity: 364
November 19, 2018, 04:44:09 PM
Definitely yes. Ripple will be great again because it has strong partnership with other firms and cooperation. It also has the potential of becoming great coin in the life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 04:43:55 AM
xrp is always doing good moves by cooperating with partnerships that can benefit both parties, and of course can make the ripple stronger and its value rise in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
November 18, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
XRP / BTC returned to the highest level last month. Actually, I can not believe that XRP can return to that price in such a fast time and when the market is declining in the market cap. It's a fun example and a ray of hope for the whole market
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
November 08, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
What ever happen to ripple for sure price will increase again and for sure more people will earn a lot of money again because of that coin and they earn millions of dollars . Better to invest now and for sure you will earn what you want you get.
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 08, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
XRP's not bad right now. But it won't get any better than it was in January. This is his maximum, it is unlikely he will overcome it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
November 08, 2018, 08:37:31 AM
I have seen so much good information about XRP from newsletter, that i`m curious how it is standing on the current price. When btc will go up, XRP will blow our mind.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 08, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
XRP is now a coin that is talked about a lot by people because it has a trusted partner and I also believe that in the future XRP will be even more qualified.
Ripple has a strong foundation, it will grow so that many are interested in buying or investing. in the future Ripple will grow better and move forward, if you start now to survive and always hold it in the future you will get big profits, from now on you buy it before prices rise high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 07:54:26 AM
XRP is now a coin that is talked about a lot by people because it has a trusted partner and I also believe that in the future XRP will be even more qualified.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 06, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Ripple is a good investment option but please do not call this centralised bank solution a crypto currency. It does not deserve to be in the top 3 CRYPTO currencies, because this coin does not have any limited supply and in my opinion is controlled by banks.
Activity: 266
November 05, 2018, 06:39:29 PM
well, xp seems to have started a bullish trend and we kind of pushed off the bottom and a little bit like went to grow, wait now and soon it will grow well
Activity: 322
November 05, 2018, 01:56:37 PM
I also think so that ripple will be great once again because we have seen the fast growth of this altcoin and the potential of this coin that can give us much better profit in just a span of time so I strongly believe that it will bull once again really soon.
Fingers crossed. And I don't know what being great means in crypto. It IS already great, I think. It's the third crypto in the world by market cap price and I don't see it ending up in flames. It's steady and reliable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2018, 07:22:31 PM
We can observe a very good dynamics of Ripple price increase. This is a fundamental growth, not speculative. It is likely that very soon the capitalization of this project will come close to the BTC. This is a very bold prediction, but there are all the prerequisites for this.

You may be right since there are many institutions using the XRP network. Most of the clients are banks and remittance center around the world, they have partners. XRP's growth seems to be organic and they have an aggressive m team.
Ripple became a mainstay of my coins are able to generate much more profit with the advent of progress on any developments. so that it is capable of making the Ripple as major profitable enough coins into the coin which is valuable in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: