Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 25. (Read 92291 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
October 25, 2018, 10:10:10 PM
Ripple is a sleeping giant.
I owned some XRPs, but its price grew slowly up against the other cryptos.

Ripple still holding the position on top 10 which signifies the important of it's currency.But If you would keep patience then it would surely give you thumbs upon the coming days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
October 25, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
XRP has really amazing development team and one of the best advertising.
My concern with XRP  is the huge total supply and that it is not a decentralized coin.
I cannot see Ripple to reach ATH again in near future ($3.4) rather in range $0.5- $1)
Activity: 882
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 03:35:03 PM
I'd like to believe that. XRP is quite an interesting project, although we know that there is a strange aura around it. For some reason it seems that they can deceive us.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
From my point of view Ripple and Stellar are going to become big in next year or so.
Just looking how much of their work translates into progress in finding new partnership and adoption of their technology.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
By the way do you know when ripple will be great and on higher price again ? I have waiting for long time because last year I bought ripple with higher price at $3 and now ripple drop to $0.4, what have I do waiting or selling because lower price now.

But if the XRP / BTC was calculated, it returned to the highest level at the end of last month, so many people buying from the $ 2-3 price with Bitcoin had a capital draw. Therefore, it is important that when you buy with USDT or BTC, you should make the best decision for yourself
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 25, 2018, 07:14:52 AM
Yesterday watched a beautiful impulse on Ripple. I am waiting for the growth of this asset in the near future. What do guys think about this?

in my opinion that next year will be a good growth for the ripple because yesterday has shown a surprising movement for all traders because it is able to shift the position of ethereum, so it will be very influential in the future by increasing the interest in the ripple.
Yes, he has many opportunities. But I would like to see growth this year. On the 4 hour chart I see a flag. Maybe I'm wrong.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
Ripple has never stopped to be great. It seems ripple is surprising me a lot by giving investors profits. I just can't really wait to see ripple at the top and I believe it will surely get there. Its just a matter of time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 25, 2018, 06:41:12 AM
As I see, many people now support XRP and believe that it will go to the Moon. Some financial experts even guess that it can become the second Bitcoin. I stay skeptical as I do prefer the real cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 05:59:38 AM
Ripple has never stopped to be great, some weeks ago XRP with its xCurrent was integrated in the National Bank of Kuwait. And you will lose your last doubts if you research some which VIP were in the last conference of Ripple.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 05:34:57 AM
Ripple shows good growth and he gave patient investors very high interest rates, I think its price can reach $ 5 and the near future !
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
October 25, 2018, 05:19:02 AM
sorry, but what do you mean will be great again? Was Ripple great? Did I miss something?
Activity: 182
October 25, 2018, 05:02:38 AM
This question is very controversial since I hear a lot of criticism lately in the direction of the ripple. it seems to me that this coin may never return to its maximum
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
October 25, 2018, 04:59:18 AM
By the way do you know when ripple will be great and on higher price again ? I have waiting for long time because last year I bought ripple with higher price at $3 and now ripple drop to $0.4, what have I do waiting or selling because lower price now.

XRP being very slow this year only the recent rise that happened bought some smile on the investors face and this also means that it is not yet dead and can bounce back again from here . So people have started to invest in this coin again and we might see some good demand before the year end.

Of course the increase has made investors re enter their funds in XRP,that's positive imo and maybe even going back to 0.9$ but at the moment I see XRP coming back drop?
Activity: 154
October 25, 2018, 04:51:56 AM
I have no doubt that Ripple can become more than $ 2 but with such dynamics of price growth I do not want to buy it as I invest in the long term and the price is constantly growing and falling !
Activity: 154
October 25, 2018, 04:50:00 AM
yes of course it will soon rise again in price because it is a wonderful project
Activity: 308
October 25, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
In my opinion, the only purpose of centralized coins is somewhere in the banking sector, I am not a supporter of Ripple and therefore I don’t think that this coin will take the lead!
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 25, 2018, 04:39:15 AM
Of course i agree with your oppinion, because ripple is very profit table in 2 year i invest in. And i think ripple is very good Altcoin with good project, so i think ripple will graet again in 2020. So if you want to invest yoyr money you mus be patient for make big profit.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
October 25, 2018, 04:12:19 AM

XRP being very slow this year only the recent rise that happened bought some smile on the investors face and this also means that it is not yet dead and can bounce back again from here . So people have started to invest in this coin again and we might see some good demand before the year end.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 04:09:39 AM
I think ripple is a good coin and will grow, ripple has had the experience of having high and great prices so that one day it will be repeated, we just have to wait and be patient
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 03:27:49 AM
I think every coins has their great chance to grow again in terms of growing their value in the market, But still there are some currency that will gonna go on the top and I think it is common in any currency that want to reached their highest goals in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: