Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 4. (Read 92263 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 01:46:02 PM
Ripple is an awesome investment instrument that is constantly developing itself and announcing more and more strategic partnerships with banks from all around the world, but I hardly believe that this coin will cross one USD again.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 01:43:57 PM
Ripple is an interesting coin. But she has to stay in her third place. Its place is after Ethereum, and Ethereum should be after bitcoin. This is a normal situation
This coin is actively developing and expanding the list of its capabilities, more and more penetrates into the real world, it is not a direct competitor to Ethereum, but the second place in capitalization can easily take
Activity: 364
March 05, 2019, 01:41:30 PM
Definitely. I'm pretty sure ripple is going to rise again because its a great coin which has the potential of becoming a mighty coin like bitcoin and ethereum in the future.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
March 05, 2019, 01:35:38 PM
I think this coin will be promising for use in the banking sector
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
March 03, 2019, 03:15:43 PM
Yes ripple is a Top Blockchain platform in the Cryptocurrency Space and ripple have done well in the past few years before now but I think the news circulating around ripple have been limiting the true potentials of XRP. Nevertheless, in the nearest future to come it is very possible to see the through outcome of ripple because it is being centralized and also control...
Activity: 420
March 03, 2019, 03:06:07 PM
Ripple is an interesting coin. But she has to stay in her third place. Its place is after Ethereum, and Ethereum should be after bitcoin. This is a normal situation
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
https://saturn.black
March 03, 2019, 02:38:09 PM
Ripple definitely in the foreseeable future will be in the top of cryptocurrency. the fact that the company constantly concludes new agreements with banks already instills confidence in this altcoin.
Are you saying that it will be able to surpass bitcoin in the near future? I strongly doubt it, of course the potential is huge, but not enough to get around the best coin
Activity: 1344
March 03, 2019, 06:43:01 AM
Ripple definitely in the foreseeable future will be in the top of cryptocurrency. the fact that the company constantly concludes new agreements with banks already instills confidence in this altcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
March 02, 2019, 02:05:30 PM
XRP is a project that today is not inferior in popularity to the leading projects in this industry. You understand that today there is a sense to really have the opportunity to store funds in cryptovalue. Therefore, I say that it is better to invest in it.
The fact is that regarding this project there are quite a lot of questions that concern its popularity in society. Of course the idea is quite interesting. What are the prospects are very good, but it seems to me that the value of this coin is a bit exaggerated.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 02, 2019, 12:57:02 PM
XRP is a project that today is not inferior in popularity to the leading projects in this industry. You understand that today there is a sense to really have the opportunity to store funds in cryptovalue. Therefore, I say that it is better to invest in it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
March 01, 2019, 09:11:19 AM
There is no doubt, because this project has already shown itself and has been tested by time, today it is in the top 5, so I do not doubt its necessity. Someone really wants him to be the first and I think that we all understand to whom.
Activity: 392
February 27, 2019, 05:09:12 PM
Yes, someday this coin will again be very popular and expensive. I am sure that the developers of this project will constantly improve the coin.
Activity: 602
February 27, 2019, 04:59:38 PM
It looks like there is Ripple news that will increase again with several reasons why the ripple will increase again. On Instagram or telegrams I find news or information related to Ripple. Maybe with good news that will affect the increase in ripple.
Ripple is a very strong coin, maybe in a few years it will cost 5-10. I always watch Ripple, the news is good.
the fact that this project is already competing with etifirium for second and third place is already a good indicator for the project. In any case, the capitalization of any of the rating coins has a huge impact on investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 27, 2019, 04:10:10 PM
It looks like there is Ripple news that will increase again with several reasons why the ripple will increase again. On Instagram or telegrams I find news or information related to Ripple. Maybe with good news that will affect the increase in ripple.
Ripple is a very strong coin, maybe in a few years it will cost 5-10. I always watch Ripple, the news is good.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
February 27, 2019, 03:50:52 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
February 27, 2019, 03:11:10 AM
No offence, but Ripple is bot even decentralized.  It is fully centralized, manipulated by a few rich groups of people and used for purely speculation. How can it be "great" again?
Activity: 194
February 27, 2019, 02:44:30 AM
Ripple is very promising because of its speed of payment. This criterion attracts the coin when using it as a means of payment between people, as well as between banks. I am glad that at least one coin in the crypto market has the opportunity to carry out transactions at almost the same rate as that of a VISA. That is why I invested in Ripple.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 27, 2019, 02:06:33 AM
Despite of how i am not a true fan of Ripple as the Top#3 crypto
Ripple has made great advancement in terms of partnership and adoption in the financial industry
Banks, Remittance, Financial parties are looking to have some sort of links with Ripple

Hence, yeah ripple will be some sort of a door to welcome financial institutions to the Crypto industry
No other coin can boast of such great prospects at the moment, the more interesting it becomes to observe this project and what price it will be able to achieve in the end
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
February 27, 2019, 01:51:06 AM
Despite of how i am not a true fan of Ripple as the Top#3 crypto
Ripple has made great advancement in terms of partnership and adoption in the financial industry
Banks, Remittance, Financial parties are looking to have some sort of links with Ripple

Hence, yeah ripple will be some sort of a door to welcome financial institutions to the Crypto industry
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 27, 2019, 12:38:04 AM
Ripple today, are still going up and down and it keep on closing Ethereum, those 2 coins keep fighting to take the 2nd place in marketcap. And for it o  get bull run again would be the hope of many people including myself.
Pages:
Jump to: