Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 60. (Read 92287 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 04:03:13 PM
It can happen that any earthquake might come in the market through which coins can be increased but now no situation like this is being seen in these coins that it will give margin. For this, market survey is must so that we get to know about the situation that when the market will rise. It will be good news if rate increases.
Activity: 434
June 10, 2018, 02:57:21 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.
Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...
Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?
I believe Ripple will bull again!!!

I agree that Ripple has some perspectives but it hardly can be predicted if Ripple will become more decentralized and its coins will be created in a free way. I don’t have many Ripple coins and I wouldn’t buy any more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 10, 2018, 09:53:36 AM
It`s very doubtfull whether ripple will rise again or not.
Two reasons:

1. Unfair distribution of supply
2. Well-established competitors, like Nano.

What does ripple offer, that can`t be found in Nano?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 09:51:57 AM
Apparently so, at least Ripple will be a transition between fiat with crypto in the future. I think we have enough with all the stories about Ripple. And if we are observant enough, the current Ripple price range is an opportunity to fill the portfolio, as the Ripple situation is likely to be different at least later this year.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
June 09, 2018, 07:08:42 PM
As Ripple is not decentralised I do not consider it as a real Cryptocurrency. On the other hand there are  so many partnerships and good advertising on XRP that I believe it will rise again over 1 $ . It is time for the market to go bull run again. Waiting  patiently for it to  happen as I invested in XRP  after a significant  dip  in the price and would like to exit  for too long now. Waiting for higher profit.
Activity: 439
June 09, 2018, 03:26:34 PM
I think that if we talk about coins that are good for long-term investment, Ripple can be called the most stable, but not the most promising,  I would better put my money into Ethereum.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
old coins but lack of maintenance so that the price was cheap hopefully there is a new innovation so that this coin can compete better. but this is an opportunity for those who want to invest.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
I think that the coin is very much not appreciated, now it is being watched, trying to break, or even to take this business, putting pressure on the legislation of traditional and crypto business, but it will pass!
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
June 09, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
Well, let it gain all the attention it wants, it still does not change the fact that it is not a cryptocurrency based on its centralized protocol. It is normale though for any market to have a bull run or increase in value eventually and it is good that they have a lot going for them. Hopefully they get something good out of it eventually.
Activity: 205
June 09, 2018, 02:43:55 PM
I am going to buy Ripple with my Ethereum funds right now. But considering where is the lowest trading fee. Do you have any idea?

I think that Binance is the best choice for you  Wink There is only 0.1% fee for trades! Making this exchange the best on the market!
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 02:41:38 PM
Regardless of the present rate of ripple at the moment, I still have the hope that Ribble will pump again. It has been a very good coin even though it's not blooming at the moment. I still believe ripple will be great again like you said. Also the fact that ripple is getting more and more popular makes it a very good chance of blooming.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
June 09, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
I am going to buy Ripple with my Ethereum funds right now. But considering where is the lowest trading fee. Do you have any idea?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 02:35:14 PM
Ha-ha, no, i don't think so. Ripple it is not a true cryptocurrency, because it is controlled by Ripple Inc and xrp is a centralized coin. I don't believe in its future growth.
there is still the possibility to ripple back up,
future ripple i think is still good, i'm sure ripple will return to the price of 1 $
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 09, 2018, 02:31:12 PM
Ha-ha, no, i don't think so. Ripple it is not a true cryptocurrency, because it is controlled by Ripple Inc and xrp is a centralized coin. I don't believe in its future growth.
Activity: 182
June 09, 2018, 02:25:12 PM
Ripple is gaining the attention of Wall Street.I think it is easier for XRP to gain funds from institutions than with most other altcoins. XRP team are great at what they do and will always be on the spotlight.XRP will hit the roof someday especially if the many partnerships proposals go through.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
June 09, 2018, 02:20:19 PM
The popularity of Ripple is growing because more and more people understand that this is a project that has enormous potential for the future. His many partnerships with the banks are almost a "guarantee of success" and his team is developing the project very well. At the current price is to buy, I think it will grow a lot in the future

Everything you said would be great if not for one interesting fact - functioning of the technology does not need a XRP coin. XRP is the biggest scam i ever seen, much more than Bitconnect. You can speculate on this coin, but I recommend you to be very careful. One day it will repeat Bitconnect story.
Activity: 196
June 09, 2018, 02:14:22 PM
I trust in ripple  . ripple will bull again . so i am sure ripple will be great future again
Activity: 658
June 09, 2018, 02:03:59 PM
The popularity of Ripple is growing because more and more people understand that this is a project that has enormous potential for the future. His many partnerships with the banks are almost a "guarantee of success" and his team is developing the project very well. At the current price is to buy, I think it will grow a lot in the future
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 01:58:51 PM
I've been following Ripple since I first entered the market. I invested in Ripple in the beginning, but the price was too low.
The prices could not keep up with the thought. The price has been very low for months. Many investors have been hurt by Ripple.
Activity: 199
June 09, 2018, 01:45:33 PM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
I'm just wondering why until now the banks are not using Ripple as an instrument for their daily transaction. It's been years since they brag many banks that is in partnership with Ripple but until now not a single bank use it.
Pages:
Jump to: