Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple will be great again - page 63. (Read 92287 times)

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
June 08, 2018, 12:50:38 PM
Ripple is a sleeping giant.
I owned some XRPs, but its price grew slowly up against the other cryptos.
For me ripple will pump in coming month, this coin could bring lots of profit for investors in this year, i believe that it will surprise us in coming time. Good luck with it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
Ripple is centralized, which contradicts the technology of the blockade. Ripple does not inspire confidence.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 12:47:37 PM
I don't think that the ripple will bring a big profit. Capitalization of ripple is already very large. This means that ripple to buy late.

No problem if we expect great possibilities with ripple, since bitcoin right now has no signs of progress yet but we shall be positive with other coins. Late buyers still had the chance to go on with their desires to buy ripple, and even though its late the chances was still bigger for ripple to pump in the future.
Activity: 150
June 08, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
I don't think that the ripple will bring a big profit. Capitalization of ripple is already very large. This means that ripple to buy late.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 12:28:56 PM
Good news on the ripple went, but whether to wait for growth? It seems to me that the growth of the ripple will be in proportion to the growth of the entire market. Now I would pick coins with less capitalization. Last year it was quite good to earn on constant fluctuations of this coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 12:10:38 PM
I think, with the current Crypto market shift that wants to garner support from the world's banking, Ripple will be the first in its development, as we know that Ripple is one of the first Crypto to include with various world banks. certainly ripple will experience an increase in price in the future,
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
June 08, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
it is a coin that has been successful only once during its existence. you should not invest in it because of recent luck, it is better to rely on Ethereum or bitcoin

I just think that you can not take risks in this case either. Even choosing from your two examples, I still bet on the etherium. Investing in Bitcoin also has a huge risk.
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
June 08, 2018, 12:00:52 PM
it is a coin that has been successful only once during its existence. you should not invest in it because of recent luck, it is better to rely on Ethereum or bitcoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
June 08, 2018, 11:31:06 AM
Comparing the XRP and BTC charts from February to the present day, one can see a correlation. Thus, as for other coins, one can expect rise of the XRP in the case of BTC growth.
And news and events can change the price a little.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
June 08, 2018, 10:02:04 AM
so i bought some ripple about a year ago but i sold them at the last peak 4 months ago. To be honest i am not really a fan of ripple i do just own the 20 xrp that i needed to crate a wallet !
Activity: 73
Activity: 406
June 07, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
Ripple is centralized. They can always manipulate ripple. Yes it has a lot of potential to rise considering the developments it recently has. Goverment will always help grow this coin because they can track it. This move of bank partnership will help ripple grow.
Activity: 476
Kuvacash.com
June 07, 2018, 05:13:55 AM
I will never understand how a centralized coin like Ripple can be a good option for blockchain. The reason for blockchain technology success is cause the coins developing using it are decentralized and if they had to develop a centralized coin than why use blockchain at all as it will just slow them down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
June 07, 2018, 04:43:22 AM
There is every tendency for ripple on be on the rise again.  It might have been adopted by some, not just because of the news surrounding it, but also because it is the only centralized coin in crypto. This is what some government really seek, which is a coin that is against anonymity, also known as coin of bankers.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
Ripple continues to work hard to build their business, work with banks and big companies to continue, a dedicated team working, I am sure Ripple will grow stronger, Ripple crypto full of mystery because it always makes me curious.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 07, 2018, 04:18:35 AM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
for Ripple is indeed a coin capable of being used as a dependable coin. because it is for Riplle is a coin that increases rapidly and the stability of this development became the mainstay of many people to make Ripple as a reliable coin that is very capable of being a superior and valuable coin.

If that is true that is a good news for me and for all investors who invest in ripple. Ripple is one of my favorite coin that I want to hold a long-term investment. For now, I know still, there's a problem for the ripple platform but I know soon it will bull again.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
June 07, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...
I doubt that the bank partnerships are going to be real, banks are mostly afraid of adopting a cryptocurrency because it could ruin their business.
If bitcoin bulls, every alts will follow.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 07, 2018, 04:11:17 AM
On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

Ripple is going to be a regulated coin. Banks and crypto currencies working together doesn't seem right. They don't go together and will be  the worst duo ever. Crypto currencies were made so that we have decentralization based financial system. But bank gets involved it crypto currencies, it no longer remains decentralized. Will be more like a centralized system.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Catena X
June 07, 2018, 12:10:40 AM
Ripple is one of my favorite altcoins during this time. It has unique blockchain concept. It also relates tot he conventional banks. I'm sure that it will have the more stable price. This coin has existed in the crypto world for long time and it has a good value even the price is still low.
Activity: 30
June 06, 2018, 11:42:52 PM
But it is not showing in terms of price growth. I see it going down only over the last few months even after so much positive news.
Pages:
Jump to: