Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community. - page 4. (Read 2159 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 251
ASK
I saw an interesting theory on how banksters are utilizing Ripple as their own pump/dump to buy out majority Bitcoin Legacy chain's coin volume.
and when all said is done, bagholders are fkd when XRP goes back to 0.005

just a speculation i saw reinforced on some forums. I'm not confident on that idea.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"
I'm not a big fan of ripple but it will work itself out i think.
They just have done a great job marketing in a bull market with many new people coming in.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
I will pimp slap all the ripple haters and snatch your xrp from your weak hands. Keep dumping please.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Ripple is a shit coin in its essence, but for speculation and profit is very good. It is in my portfolio.
Activity: 14
Yes ive researched so far and XRP looks like a total centralized shitcoin of the bankers,it will kill our decentralized community in the future.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
User /andulolika is a retard. Lol
He sold the bottom months ago and is obviously MEGA SALTY
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.

I am really surprised that ripple is going up so rapidly in the last few days. I thought people dont like this coin because it doesnt fit the crypto criteria but i guess i was wrong. I just dont get how it could overpass ethereum...
Holders bagholding, supply is a funny thing.
Activity: 164

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.

I am really surprised that ripple is going up so rapidly in the last few days. I thought people dont like this coin because it doesnt fit the crypto criteria but i guess i was wrong. I just dont get how it could overpass ethereum...
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047
First of all, fuck ripple.
I invite you all to FUD ripple here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-2714932

Ripple is one of the best currencies that I know. It has really immense system that work with financial institutions of the economy. Maybe some sides of its activity are not the best executed but this is not so important.
Immense? what makes it's system so immense and what does "it's system" mean? Yeah it might work with banks in a future but its precise the thing that we hate and make us boil, it's worts than an ICO and represent's all that is wrong with the monetary system nowadays.
Activity: 312
Merit: 111

Disgusting.

Ripple is one of the best currencies that I know. It has really immense system that work with financial institutions of the economy. Maybe some sides of its activity are not the best executed but this is not so important.

Yes dollar have also an immense system and I am sure dollar have the same capacity to screw you like ripple. Just stay in dollar, why bother Wink

Ripple works good. Check their website for more info Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Disgusting.

How can I learn about what Ripple works? Can someone fill me in?
Activity: 630
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

Disgusting.

So Ripple is basically a coin that is 100% Pre-mined by its creator, similar to an ICO. Correct?
Activity: 546

Disgusting.

Activity: 308
Yes i completely agree with your points people really forgetting their moral by seeing some fast moving money ripple doesnt hold any value to crypto currency even we shouldn't support this . But soon it will dump harder once people realised the truth.
Ripple is  a real crypto. And like one user said it has done more for mainstream adoption than buttcorn or other corns did in the past years. Pay some respek for Ripple.
Ripple is very good!

And now watch how different accounts will repeat the same sentence as they were bots to just spam butthurttalk with "ripple is bad"

Lmao MODDDDSSSS
Activity: 258
Merit: 14
Yeah, I won't touch this stuff.  I remember mining the DNA sequence and sending work units for Ripple credits back in 2014.   There isn't a use for this centralized payment system.  Where to spend? What can I buy? Does it hold my value?  It's a pump/dump nightmare.   

I can ask 100 people if they want me to send them 1 bitcoin.  80 of those people will say sure!!! Now ask the same 100 if they want Ripple and 0 would know what I was talking about.   No one has a clue what Ripple is and if they look, they still won't know since there is nothing to do with it and no one wants it. 

Activity: 448

Disgusting.

It is true that the crypto coins were created to reduce the influence of banksters but what you fail to see is that for the first time , the government and financial institutions don't have a strong influence in the crypto market like they do in fiat currencies. So monopoly is gone
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I wish everything about Ripple would just go away. I've never loathed a crypto's concept so much in my life.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
You should be proud of xrp to the crypto-community.  Whether or not you made money on it or did not.

It's brought blockchain to the real world with a real use case.  No other crypto has done that before.

The only thing shameful to the crypto community is anarchist attitudes like Roger Ver, Dollar Vigilante and xrp crybabies.  These are the type of people that push crypto away from the mainstream.

Can you tell me what is the real product that already used in our real life? Even the open payment system of ripple still tested and not even used by those bankers.
We are need decentralized and if the centralized thing just like xrp will take over the bitcoin and then the crypto should be changed as centralized community *LMAO
Pages:
Jump to: