Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple (XRP) is a shame to the crypto-community. - page 8. (Read 2159 times)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Guys, Ripple has the best solution for a fast payment.
How much people uses a bank? Yes almost the whole world!!!
Transactions time is one day or more  Huh And Ripple can change this for everybody in the world to 4 seconds.
Thats a revolutionair product for a lot of people.
Maybe some crypto are better but a couple of developers isn’t enough.

More than 100 banking partners, more than 150 times higher XRP value, more than 200 employees and more than 300 XRP ledger nodes.

If you say its centralized you need to read more about Ripple.
If you think it’s pump and dump think about when all banks are using ripple  Shocked
I think the price is still low now..

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267
Hypocrisy level 9000
Btc rising bubble very goooddd! But not so good when xrp rising Shocked becuase baaaad Shocked Shocked
lmao
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
WOW Ripple on Coinbase  Shocked
Guys XRP will be much higher.

Ripple isn't centralized!
It will be better decentralized then bitcoin and ethereum.

Just read more about ripple.

Can confirm.

Xrp is added on coinbase

No it's not...  Can you link the announcement that says this?  While I would love for XRP to join Coinbase, it has not happened yet.  I bought XRP at $0.17 and would love to see it go to $3-4 after joining Coinbase.

There is no announcement.  People are assuming because of the GDAX Digital Asset Framework announcement of adding more coins that meet all stated requirements.  They never listed any coins that meet them.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I cannot think of any reason why it has brought shame to the crypto-community. Am I late to see and here the news? I dont think it has since by the end of this year it has a solid and reliable market cap of $88,530,567,719. and is second to Bitcoin in terms of ranks. Does it really have something to do with trading? I thin ripple has made its name and deserves it place because of its performance.
Activity: 80
They have resources and they can potentially pump ripple almost unlimitedly - billions, trillions, dillions!
it can crash everything in the worst case..
that is not the game we should support, despite of profits!
Activity: 273
Merit: 252
Too much xrp hating crybabies here that missed the boat.

Time to Grow up and move along.

most accurate response 👍
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I do not think XRP contradicts the principle of virtual currency. For now.
Activity: 102
WOW Ripple on Coinbase  Shocked
Guys XRP will be much higher.

Ripple isn't centralized!
It will be better decentralized then bitcoin and ethereum.

Just read more about ripple.

Can confirm.

Xrp is added on coinbase

No it's not...  Can you link the announcement that says this?  While I would love for XRP to join Coinbase, it has not happened yet.  I bought XRP at $0.17 and would love to see it go to $3-4 after joining Coinbase.
Activity: 205
I will disregard my thoughts on coins to jump into a trend for 1-2 days even if I know it has no future, but I will not touch Ripple.  I can't get over it being centralized, most held by the creators, and regulation and legalities being able to stop it cold.  It doesn't belong and shouldn't exist in my opinion.  But kudos to those that made crazy money off of it.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
Too much xrp hating crybabies here that missed the boat.

Time to Grow up and move along.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
satoshi Nakamoto own 12 billions $: it's nothing ripple devs owns 120 billions $!!
Nobody knows. Most likely, these bitcoins, billions $$$, are inaccessible to anyone, but xrp are under the full control of bankers, that's for sure.
Activity: 182
You are right seems XRP has hidden agendas,i dont like how it works and the people behind the coin will only benefit on the long run.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
People in this space don't care anymore. They just want a quick buck.

well lets see how they ill live when the US dollar will cease to exist as world currencies,

lets see how many will care to work for "ripple" then

i will laugh my ass of seeing the banksters beeing unable to find someoen to work for their crap

regards
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
People in this space don't care anymore. They just want a quick buck.
Activity: 224
62% of the total supply is in the hand of devs ( or banks???)

satoshi Nakamoto own 12 billions $: it's nothing ripple devs owns 120 billions $!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's getting way too much attention for how shady it is.

You people do know it was created by banksters right?

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

You people realize we are trying to get away from banksters influence, right?

Or are you all so drawn in by easy money, you disregard your morals and values?

Disgusting.
Ripple is helping people build and look at Blockchain’s differently though you are correct, they aren't working with the other Cryptocurrencies that well because of centralization.

Actually XRP can serve as a bridge to exhange Bitcoins for Ethereum, Doge for Indian Ruples etc etc.
All in seconds and at almost no cost.

Watch Ripple being integrated in to almost anything the coming years  Wink
Activity: 166

You do realize, it's one of the most responsibly manipulated assets in the crypto scene right?

Disgusting.
Seems like you are right XRP is indeed centralized coin,we cant stop people buying this coin and taking profits from it
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!

Disgusting.
Ripple is helping people build and look at Blockchain’s differently though you are correct, they aren't working with the other Cryptocurrencies that well because of centralization.
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

Disgusting.

Is it because you regret not investing Ripple a long ago when it was still between $0.18 to $0.20, right? That's why you're bashing Ripple, correct?

Listen mate, you have no one to blame but yourself. With all due respect, you can't do anything to stop Ripple from growing.

I also regretted not investing to Ripple when it was still $0.20, but I bought them at $0.78 per XRP. I only bought a few though.

I don't care if it's centralized or decentralized, your mind isn't matured and ready to accept the world of cryptocurrency.

Ripple is not a cryptocurrency mate

Yes it is!
Not much coins can compare with the marketing of ripple.
And yes they have a good businessplan.

So many people regret fot not buying xrp  Grin
Activity: 1
I dont care mate,i invested 5btc worth of XRP when it was $0.2 6months ago i know thats ridiculous but it gave me a decent amount of returns,who cares about who created and manipulating this coin as much it will give thousands of dollars?no one cares.

mr no one cares.

about what you care then? for what are you living then?
only for monney monney monney. monney is your God?
how much monney you need to feel good? ask your self

all the rights that you know have, is thanks people who cares.
wake up
fu*ck ripple and xrp
Pages:
Jump to: