Pages:
Author

Topic: RISE VISION PLC - Official Thread - DPOS / DAPPS / Side-Chains - page 12. (Read 25975 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 101
Where can we find a presentation of the delegates and the percentage of redistribution allocated to the people who vote for them?
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Price drop continue without reason. I hope will end soon.

Kind regards
Activity: 100
Merit: 0

Hi  the telegram bot restricted me from commenting on the group. Any chance it can be undone will be appreciated. Username is @Idee01
Activity: 17
Project looks great with the team behind it. I hope to get the best.
Activity: 25
Merit: 1

The integration of $RISE on @Rightbtc_ has been delayed slightly, due to more time needed to deploy and test. Estimated date RISE will be available is now next week, July 5th.

RISE Web Wallet Rewrite — Testers Wanted

We have started the process of rewriting the RISE web wallet. Some of you have already heard about it from our newsletter, for others it will be the first time hearing about this. I want to quickly highlight some of the core team’s motivations and goals with this rewrite.

Why rewrite the Web Wallet?
We received feedback that highlighted the existing wallets were not user friendly and in some instances just stopped working due to legacy and unmaintained code. This is why recently we asked wallet users to use the web wallet only, as opposed to the desktop wallets. Given that a wallet is your access point to RISE that lives on the blockchain, it is highly important that the RISE web wallet is easy to use and reduces human error where possible. From an internal standpoint, the new wallet will also be written in TypeScript and this allows them to be easily maintained going forward. As the wallet will be written with React, it will be multiplatform reducing the need for extra resources to maintain different products.

First and foremost, we want the RISE web wallet to provide a great experience everywhere, not just on desktop computers. The new wallet will be responsive and have enhanced user experience on desktop computers and mobile devices. Furthermore, the new web wallet will be a progressive web app, which means that you can add it to your home screen on mobile devices and it will behave as any other app you installed from AppStore™ or Google Play.

We will also be adding hardware wallet support to the new web wallet. We want our users to have the option to store their RISE in the most secure way possible. Hardware wallets provide an extra level of security against computers or mobile devices that might have been infected with keyloggers or other malware.

The rewrite will not only be about responsiveness and security, it will also focus on user-friendliness and accessibility. We want everyone to be able to easily create and manage their RISE accounts regardless of how technical or non-technical they are. To achieve that we will be running various user tests against prototypes to gather feedback and iterate to reach these goals.

How can you help?
We will be starting our first round of user testing soon, and we need your help! If you want to participate in the tests, please fill out the form in the Medium post below.

https://medium.com/rise-vision/rise-web-wallet-rewrite-testers-wanted-d059d95d3ff1

We look forward to sharing feedback with the community and creating an advanced crypto wallet for RISE.

Thank you.

The RISE core team had a successful meeting last Friday in Italy. Many aspects of the project were discussed, with a focus on exchanges, developer outreach & enhancements for the RISE Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) blockchain.

Twitter link here: https://twitter.com/RiseVisionTeam/status/1009028448038408192
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
I'm watching this coin and holding from several time
Delisting of bittrex has been very sad but i hope devs will continue to develop ( waiting for sdks relase at the end of year )
But please devs you need to communicate more  on the thread if you want to bring this coin on big exchanges
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
openledger.io remove RISE

No, market presents. But volume is 0.

We need new market so badly. Is this project active. I am holdin few in wallet whichbI withdrew from bittrex.
Activity: 15
Hello.

im looking for a delegate with 90%+ reward(public or private) I got 37k rise

Thanks

Hi ,

about rise take a look at asgard delegate 90% pool write on telegram to  @themaxwell

Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Activity: 172
openledger.io remove RISE

No, market presents. But volume is 0.
Activity: 55
Hello.

im looking for a delegate with 90%+ reward(public or private) I got 37k rise

Thanks
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Rise team should apply all efforts for listing on major exchange. Higher Rise price attract attention to platform effectively.
Major exchange https://kryptono.exchange/k/accounts/home
Activity: 172
Rise team should apply all efforts for listing on major exchange. Higher Rise price attract attention to platform effectively.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I was one of the people who bought in when the news of the Bittrex delisting hit. I thought I was being 'smart' by buying the dip at 26 cents.... my stack is worth -75% now and that is if I am lucky enough to unload it on one of these no volume exchanges. In hindsight I should have sold during the pump that happened right before delisting, but I again thought I was being 'smart'. Undecided Undecided
Activity: 240
From today's Telegram & Slack, by Anjalee (Chief Operations Officer):

Hello, I have been around on Slack and Telegram over the last week, and believe I owe you all an update of what has been going on behind the scenes.

1. We will restart the bounty program this week. 
2. There will be a developer update soon on the new wallets.
3. Hopefully, we will be able to make an announcement on a new exchange this week for the near future.
4. Team will be getting together in June to discuss roadmap/strategy/development.
5. I am finalising a few events and meetups in June and July.
6. We are continuing partner conversations with potential partners in the UK & Singapore and starting outreach to potential partners in South Africa and India.
7. Nearing completion of a pitch deck and overview doc.
8. A new marketing video is being worked on together with our creative partners, Darkroom.
9. I am actively trying to hire more developers to work on RISE.

More information will come in the newsletter and along with a tech update.
Activity: 240
Pages:
Jump to: