Pages:
Author

Topic: RISE VISION PLC - Official Thread - DPOS / DAPPS / Side-Chains - page 14. (Read 25975 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255
I don know...maybe its true that 90% of crypto projects will fail this coming years.  It sucks I really liked RISE, still hope it will rise again, but chances are slim without major exchanges  Cry Cry

Yea any word from the devs on when they will plan to get it on another exchange this is a really bad situation for rise.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
Hi I'm working on a new DPOS project called SWAPBlocks for decentralizing the control of regulated assets (stocks, bonds, real estate, etc...).  We are looking for community feedback on the whitepaper as well as initial delegates.

Check us out:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.35980123
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I don know...maybe its true that 90% of crypto projects will fail this coming years.  It sucks I really liked RISE, still hope it will rise again, but chances are slim without major exchanges  Cry Cry
Activity: 1085
Hi;

Anyone who is involved with Rise, they should know this. Be ware!!!

Disclaimer: RISE is not a security, and token holders are not investors. There is no guarantee you will make any money from holding RISE tokens, and you do not own any part of RISE VISION PLC or any entity as a result of owning RISE tokens.

Kind regards

Rise token is not a security obviously. It is an utility token.

coin is not token
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Hi;

Disclaimer: RISE is not a security, and token holders are not investors. There is no guarantee you will make any money from holding RISE tokens, and you do not own any part of RISE VISION PLC or any entity as a result of owning RISE tokens.

Kind regards

Rise token is not a security obviously. It is an utility token.
Hi;

Kind regards

Because security coins delist of more exchangers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

Kind regards
Damn, IDK if I should get out or not I see the devs did make a newsletter about their progress and they did make a new website but why no word about getting on a new exchange? And also could someone explain why they got delisted from bittrex?
damn man, I haven't checked the price of rise in a while. Sad to see it drop so far down I bought in when it was at .40 well at least im getting paid more and more rise by holding. Hopefully we can get on a decent exchange soon any word from the devs?
Activity: 172
And no one word about Bittrex..  Sad
Activity: 25
RISE newsletter for April 2018 is out: https://medium.com/rise-vision/rise-newsletter-april-2018-a8a457620eb
Read all about the milestones that have been achieved this month! 📰
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
Bittrex accept relist?

sure all the "RISErs" hope so  Roll Eyes

Meanwhile we can support the re-list request on social media, eg may re-tweet this one Grin

RISE will be available on Exrates.me - coming soon! In the meantime, you can find RISE on these exchanges: https://rise.vision/exchanges/ 
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
This coin is dead now after bittrex delisted it, Waiting from 6 months, more than 90% below from my buying price, Why dev do not care about thier investors?

Hi;

As I can see in Ledger Wallets' roadmap, Rise and Lisk will be supported. So it will be huge progress.

Kind regards
This is OK but lisk has much bigger team than rise and lisk is listed on many exchanges and their community is also active,  Rise is only on yobit and their wallet is under maintaince and now one can withdraw or deposit on yobit
Hi;

I agree with you but obviously Rise team made some mistake during airdrop stage. They are dealing with it.

Kind regards
Good price we need big exchanger to bypass $2 easily
[reserved]

New and updated content for the official RISE VISION PLC project coming soon.

coming soon? how soon?  Grin Grin Grin
The team have contacted various exchanges in the hope they will list RISE. There are many factors involved in the listing process, however we are confident with our new website, roadmap and TypeScript mainnet release that their decisions will have positive outcomes.

In the meantime, RISE is currently available on Openledger DEX, OctaEx, LesFex and Godex. You may continuously check the exchanges page on our website for updates: https://rise.vision/exchanges/

For reference, please DO NOT use Yobit. After many attempts to contact them they have NOT cooperated to update wallets.
Pages:
Jump to: