Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk of scam ICOs is more during Bull phase - page 6. (Read 663 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
yes, it's true, greed is one of our greatest enemy, if something seems too good to be true, then probably it is
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
I think that people who invest in cryptocurrencies should be extremely careful when choosing coins. Investing in an ICO is insane. Personally, I can not invest in ICO, because I do not have such a stock of nerves and money)
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
Bull phase is the perfect time to launch the ICO project and make them listed on the exchange too. If you want to find the success stories in the way I mentioned here it will be widely give understand about the project. When you are looking to invest on the ICO also this bull run time is the good option for you.

Then all the time you can get the tokens along with the percentage extra in the pre sale time so utilize it better no need to worry about the other times.
Activity: 392
Knowledge is the power I say. Before you invest know the market for the best. Try to understand the patterns of the market and the resources it has. And always be aware of the scammers as they are everywhere. Know ICOs legitimacy then you invest.
Activity: 240
Yes it is true that the sheer greed is what causes their downfall. That is why it is very important for the people to be cautious and always to do their fair share of the research on the project that they want to invest in. And for the newbies, it is better to invest in the old and popular ones rather than the new ones.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
The increase of scam projects or ICOs is due to morr people that are interested in investing to such ptojects to multiply there profits and that is why these people are taking up this opportunity to milk investors.
Activity: 218
I totally agree with you. We need to be very careful from now on. The incidents of scams in ICO projects has increased a lot lately. Before investing, we must do our own research and and then make a decision.
Activity: 392
Yes it is true based on this greed can destroy many things also before investing we need to do some research mostly newbie’s suffers a lot based on greed they invest money in wrong place so they should invest the reliable one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
This is absolutely true. In the bull phase of the market, there's a lot of interest in the crypto space and because the market is constantly green, scam projects get churned out easily and because almost everyone is interested in making money, there's not a lot discerning by ICO investors
Activity: 98
Yes, it is right that the risk of scam increase during the buul phase. The transaction increases during this time and the prices are also pretty good. This makes it more prone to scams. So I will advice all to be more careful in dealings during this time.
Activity: 672
Merit: 12
We have seen few scam ICOs.  I think during Bull phase when prices are rising every day; people are very much enthusiastic to invest in Alt coins by directly buying from the market and from the ICOs.  More and  more people then want to buy more and more coins because the price are rising day to day.
So as per my opinion the chances of cheating by scam ICOs are more while there is bull phase and the rising market.  So in a greed to become rich overnight, people sometimes buy such coins.  Even inexperienced people with greed; enter the market at those times; they become the easy target of such scams.
And during bear phase when the markets are falling; even good ICOs are finding it difficult to attract sufficient investors; so the chances of scam ICOs are low.
But I think we shall always be alert before investing; but more alert during rising market.
Pages:
Jump to: