Pages:
Author

Topic: Risk points of investing in cryptocurrency. - page 4. (Read 2048 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
If I think the biggest risk in every job is losing money, as well as investing in cryptocurrency, we all know the price of crypto coins is very volatile, if we are impatient we will easily panic and give up eventually we sell our coins when the price is down . so in my opinion, in cryptocurrency investment we must be good at choosing good coins, don't panic easily, and no less important is that we have to be patient.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 06, 2018, 09:10:53 AM
Risk points of investing is always there when you are in cryptocurrency, there is a lot of risk when you invest and get either a profit or losing your money. Just like also when you are gambling and more like a gamble when you put your money in these things that you will never know the results of your bet in gambling. And if your aim is to just get a proper amount of profit not for handling that much of an expenses then just invest a bit and leave it or forget it. Risk is part of humans life when it comes to investing your money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:20:43 AM
Risk and crypto currency is normal. Because without this in any way. And the most interesting thing is that the crypto currency does not hide this. So, that here the choice is yours. Or take a chance and hit a profit. Either you and the crypto currency are not following the path.

There is always a risk in investing, and the good thing about it is that, when you invest you become a risk taker and it help you to be strong in making your decisions in life. It is about how you decide with the risk involve in your investment.
Activity: 56
September 06, 2018, 12:55:53 AM
Risk and crypto currency is normal. Because without this in any way. And the most interesting thing is that the crypto currency does not hide this. So, that here the choice is yours. Or take a chance and hit a profit. Either you and the crypto currency are not following the path.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 12:44:26 AM
Before investing it is necessary to study very thoroughly all the subtleties of this issue, it concerns people like me who are just starting to do it. Ignorance of elementary things would seem to lead to unpredictable consequences.
As we know that there are many opportunity and risks at the same time in the crypt and so when I started to get acquainted with the crypt I first tried long-term investment in promising coins, and  now I look closely at some coins for day trading.
Activity: 147
Merit: 27
September 05, 2018, 03:52:17 PM
Before investing it is necessary to study very thoroughly all the subtleties of this issue, it concerns people like me who are just starting to do it. Ignorance of elementary things would seem to lead to unpredictable consequences.
Merit: 11
September 05, 2018, 03:26:24 PM
As a newbie, I should know the risk point of investment in cryptocurrency. Could you please share your views so that I can gather some knowledge about the risk factors??
Thanks in advance.

One of the risks you should note is that the market is very volatile and prices have a tendency of going downwards instead of upwards. It is more like a gamble when you put your money in these things.
You should always make sure that the money you are putting in is money that you can afford to lose, because there is always the risk that you are going to lose whatever money that you are putting in.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
September 05, 2018, 10:40:33 AM
There are a lot of risk points, because there is a lot of situation where you can lose a lot now, I think that all this plays into the hands of the manipulators who draw a wonderful schedule for us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:37:50 AM
As a newbie, I should know the risk point of investment in cryptocurrency. Could you please share your views so that I can gather some knowledge about the risk factors??
Thanks in advance.

The risk point of investing in crypto is to high for now because of the market is down now.. we should be wiser on what coin we need to invest or what we afford to lose.. bit for now the best idea is to hold .
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:33:18 AM
Risk factors with cryptocurrency are high volatility. If you plan to invest in the world, you can lose all your investments in an instant if you don't do it right. So what I can say is to spend time here, review each coin you want, find their value and potential and don't rush because it is the key to making a profit and staying here. don't expect any coin to stay stable for too long due to extreme fluctuations that they tend to show from time to time regularly.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
September 05, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
I can say that investments in cryptocurrency often promise to be profitable. Certainly, provided a competent choice of the object of investment and distribution of funds. You can invest in the long-term perspective into individual instruments, you can trade for short and medium term periods, winning both on growth and falling prices, you can consider investing in a portfolio of cryptocurrencies, as well as in tokens.
Activity: 98
September 05, 2018, 09:54:46 AM
As elsewhere, there is a risk of investment. Now there are a lot of scammers in the crypt, and there is no sense in investing in meaningless companies. Invest in coins. They, too, do not hold very well in the market.
Activity: 140
September 05, 2018, 09:44:41 AM
Be warned, this is a hugely speculative investment. There are a host of cryptocoin vulnerabilities that you need to be aware of. Hackers have gained unauthorized access to digital wallets and cryptocurrency exchanges. As recently as 2016, more than $50 million in ether was stolen from investors in a fund known as the DAO.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 05, 2018, 09:32:13 AM
Not knowing the basics of cryptocurrency can lead to certain negative consequences for a beginner. Therefore, before you do, you need to study this area in detail.
I agree that before trying to invest, you need to acquire at least basic knowledge of crypto-currencies and only then start investing money. otherwise you can make a lot of mistakes.
Activity: 59
September 05, 2018, 09:28:30 AM
Obviously the risk is that you lose a lot of money. Just don't invest too much money and you shouldn't have to worry too much. Still plenty of money to be made if you're careful.
Activity: 49
September 05, 2018, 09:24:27 AM
Not knowing the basics of cryptocurrency can lead to certain negative consequences for a beginner. Therefore, before you do, you need to study this area in detail.
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
For a beginner, it is dangerous to choose the wrong project for investment, invest a lot of money and burn out on this. It is important in the beginning to understand in detail the topic, opportunities and risks.
Activity: 518
Buy coins always by checking their all time highs and all time lows. By comparing them, you able to decide to buy on lowest dip possible.  Before investing, we should have thorough knowledge about 1 or 2 years full of crypto market graph to note where it was previously and currently where it is.
Activity: 97
There are a lot of risks with investing in cryptos and a lot of them can result in loosing your money.
First is getting your private keys compromised, through hacking or carelessly.
Second is sending cryptocurrency to the wrong wallet type or address.
That has been said many times over around anywhere investment is talked.
Not just bitcoin, not just bitcointalk, not only about crypto, about EVERYTHING that involves making money. Because risk talking level should be under the control which means calculated and affordable (on the event of expected losses) risks are highly recommended.

You can invest what you can afford to lose, anything more than that and you are putting yourself in jeopardy. I have heard and read about people who buy bitcoin with their credit cards and even sell some stuff like their cars to get more money out of this "gold rush" of crypto price increases. Don't do stuff like that ever no matter what.
Pages:
Jump to: