Pages:
Author

Topic: Risks to consider before trading? - page 2. (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
July 06, 2019, 06:10:42 PM
you must learn how cryptocurrency market will work because it is so hard to mastering.
sometime price will go down without issue and some time will grow without news.
this is make me feel so confuse to analized market, the good step is join with trader community and signal group to know the next moving market.
Absolutely wrong,if you have no idea how the trading works then you should learn it or try to be investor alone.

Joining on the signal groups will cost you and also you will be used for manipulation.

It is not a good idea to suggest the person for following the signal group because they will not show interest towards learning the basics about the trading and this makes them too lose more money with this signal providers. A trader, shouldn't rely on others because he might lose more money with the signals they provide because they don't whether they will provide the right signals or not.
Why would someone suggest joining to a signal group when it is just a den of a scammy pump and dump groups. The only one that you gotta trust is yourself if you don't have a professional leader. Practicing is your only choice to master the trading on your own without replying someone or groups to make some profit. It may take some time to actually master it but i assure it's worth it.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
July 06, 2019, 05:00:19 PM
I think that a greater result can be achieved if you simultaneously engage in daily trading and invest your profits for long-term storage in the highest-rated cryptocurrencies.  Of course, apart from experience, knowledge and the right tool, you need to have enough time, because even daily trading leaves little time for rest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
July 06, 2019, 02:29:56 PM
Any other risks that I should be aware of before fully immersingm yself into trading crypto?

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-risks-to-consider-before-beginning-your-trading-career/

Let me know please, want to get as much help as possible!

For me, mentally fit and emotionally fit, because even you have knowledge and skills these two kinds is essential in trading, especially in emotions. There will be a time that you will lose money because, in trading, unexpected always happens, especially here at cryptos. Also, you know that risk is very high if you invest a massive amount of money that you can't afford to lose so if that happens its much better to prepare your metal emotion.  Smiley
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
July 05, 2019, 01:34:30 PM
you must learn how cryptocurrency market will work because it is so hard to mastering.
this is make me feel so confuse to analized market, the good step is join with trader community and signal group to know the next moving market.
Absolutely wrong,if you have no idea how the trading works then you should learn it or try to be investor alone.

Joining on the signal groups will cost you and also you will be used for manipulation.
Correct, I do not know why investors still think that joining such groups is a good idea, we have to think rationally for a moment, if you knew how the market is going to move what would you do? Would you create a telegram group to share your knowledge? Will you charge a few dollars for each signal that you give? Or will you use all your capital available to you and use your knowledge to eventually become a millionaire and earn money in the fastest and easiest way possible? I suppose the correct answer is obvious to anyone, so it is pointless to join those groups since they do not know anything that you do not after reading a book about trading.
Activity: 257
Merit: 13
I am from Forex world.
July 05, 2019, 03:08:20 AM
The most important aspect to understand is risk management, as it is the type of thing that can make difference between someone becoming successful and failing. I do it all easily and smoothly via FreshForex. As they are very special with low spreads, high leverages and my favourite their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s just superb.
Activity: 416
Merit: 21
July 05, 2019, 03:00:56 AM

It is not a good idea to suggest the person for following the signal group because they will not show interest towards learning the basics about the trading and this makes them too lose more money with this signal providers. A trader, shouldn't rely on others because he might lose more money with the signals they provide because they don't whether they will provide the right signals or not.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 05, 2019, 12:48:47 AM

Investing in cryptocurrency you take risk all the time, especially when choosing altcoins. You should learn everything about the altcoin you are going to invest in to minimize the possibility of a loss if it happens.
by taking this risk we will gain our profits too.don't so affraid about risk, in our life it will always occur not only in cryptocurrency market.but the think we have to consider before trading was how to manage risk involved and how we will improve our trading skill.so we will be able to earn money consistently.
Like what other said, risk in crypto can be minimized. Or if we really have that "skills" risk in trading can be processed to something that can make profit from us. That is why trade is actually something that good to earn money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
July 04, 2019, 11:57:42 PM
Any other risks that I should be aware of before fully immersingm yself into trading crypto?

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-risks-to-consider-before-beginning-your-trading-career/

Since that you're in newbie stage, I would suggest you to invest for a long term while learning about in crypto trading.
Because once there is money involve which is buying coins in trading exchange, it means there is risk already in there. On which is
is supposed to be you are also ready to lose your coins.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
July 04, 2019, 06:01:32 PM

the list is sort of a warning to every trader. while they are all true, it does look like we completely ignore those risks and it shows when you look at the price everyday.
the only risk i can add is that watching the charts can be really tiresome. if you don't wanna see yourself having heavy eye bags, don't look at the mirror. you'll feel less stress.
It would be a big help to wipe out those stress if we do some stuff's rather than on focusing on trading especially in bearish time. Definitely, s stressful life if we keep on watching the price that it only moves slowly and ain't help to make it recover. We can't eliminate this risk and it is really eating our mind if we keep thinking on it.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 04, 2019, 04:48:28 PM

the list is sort of a warning to every trader. while they are all true, it does look like we completely ignore those risks and it shows when you look at the price everyday.
the only risk i can add is that watching the charts can be really tiresome. if you don't wanna see yourself having heavy eye bags, don't look at the mirror. you'll feel less stress.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 04:41:49 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency you take risk all the time, especially when choosing altcoins. You should learn everything about the altcoin you are going to invest in to minimize the possibility of a loss if it happens.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 03, 2019, 03:52:13 PM
I think it is not easy to take out the money from the people’s pocket so of course it is going to be very hard in every business. IN crypto, what matters the most is your market understandings and this enables you to spot any kind of risk. If you do not have those skills, you could fall for a weak project or a scam coin. There is risk in investing money in projects that are not backed by exchanges.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 03, 2019, 03:50:22 PM

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 03, 2019, 01:55:50 PM
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
July 03, 2019, 12:40:05 PM

Be cautions of the fact that, the market is volatile and cannot be determine so easily and loos is inevitable during the market. Basically, you should understand basic TA bef ore going into trading or be a sure of what you are getting into before trading because trade is meant for those who can manage risk.
Activity: 868
Merit: 185
Roobet supporter and player!
July 02, 2019, 11:15:34 AM
Beware of analyst wannabe's. They are all over social media specially youtube whom just want to gain views for profit.

If in panic, try to get a breather. Do not force any trade just because you are not thinking straight anymore.

I won't say that they are all "wannabes" and all in for profit, after all it's their own analysis and we should be grateful that they are sharing their knowledge to us. Your only job is to check it for yourself and do your own research if what they are saying is true, and if it's near on what you have analyze for yourself. You can really learn a thing or two on what they are doing since traders have different approach on their analysis from analyzing it with waves to as simple as reading the volume and moving averages, you can never really go wrong by just checking them all out.
This has a good point!
Why do we trade if we entering our capital without further research to the coin we will buy? Trading coin needs  some time. In order to make profits, we just don`t depend upon the crypto wannabes. they are just leading us actually from a wrong way. Instead of following them, let us try to have research regarding with the development like halving, beta and api, as well as exchange listing. We can use also indicators in order to know where we will enter and exit our position on the market.
Activity: 297
Merit: 100
July 02, 2019, 06:50:24 AM

Trading is not for everyone, but you can still try with some small and have the experience of how it works. But one thing I would like you to understand is that if it doesn't work out for you, just quit and look for something else to do, don't try to be stubborn. Before you try it, take out your time and learn everything about it before you then start. And like I said, when it's not working out for you, you should try to put your focus on other things that's going to work out. You can try long term investment and earn as the price of Bitcoin goes up.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 01, 2019, 07:40:25 PM
The biggest risk in the digital asset market is that you may lose all your investment and therefore invest only a small part of your family budget in this area

It is, because once we already decided to invest, it's necessary that we understands the risk and that we invest what we can afford to lose only.
Risk is part of our life in all fields we will have to face this risk but if we will gain more knowledge before getting trading we can reduce the chances of the risk, actually we will have to be strong mentally about our trading strategy, when it will be low have patience and just leave it for long term as much as you get chance just gather knowledge and information, focus on your work and keep learning, trading is field of risk takers.
That is why we don't need to think it all the time cause it only affect our mind. Stay calm and focus in all things we do have our chances to achieve of what we aim for.  Trading won't be an easy task but we can make it right if we are sticking into our plans and have an effective strategies.
For me,learn to understand in the first place that trading is all about losing and gaining profits.If you are already open about it,you won't be afraid to take risks.Having good strategies and achievable plans in trading will create less chances of being risky.Just trade based on facts and experience,i'm sure you will reduce the chances of losing.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
July 01, 2019, 06:42:48 PM
It seems to me that if you look for a coin to trade, you should always look at the pricing history of the project.  After all, this is the way to predict the further development of the project and the real results of its work in the trade of this coin.
Short term you could better follow the volumes and the whales, they most of times control the market. For long term it also worth to look at the milestones.

I always follow the volumes but not considering whales action to move the market. It is really hard to be one of the victims to their trap.
A lot of people get lost their money because of hypes and I don't want to be next in line.
Short term will be good if we invest those coins with high fluctuation rates, only we need to be careful and take action that we look to be right.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
July 01, 2019, 05:47:38 PM
It seems to me that if you look for a coin to trade, you should always look at the pricing history of the project.  After all, this is the way to predict the further development of the project and the real results of its work in the trade of this coin.
Short term you could better follow the volumes and the whales, they most of times control the market. For long term it also worth to look at the milestones.

Pages:
Jump to: