Pages:
Author

Topic: Risks to consider before trading? - page 8. (Read 1466 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 18, 2019, 09:59:43 PM
Emotion is your one enemy in trading and experience in your way to learn trading if you surpass your emotion and make your own strategy Im your your journey to trading will be success.
Upon reading the article that you mentioned above this is good to know and apply to your trading risks management is important to trading.

Trading is too risky, everyone had suffered and try to surpass the inconveniency that affect emotions and plans on creating sensible strategy. But through experience we can manage and control the possible outcome in trading. And always lift up with confidence and positivity to conquer consequences.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
June 18, 2019, 07:36:28 PM
List to condired before trading as follow
1. Lack of skills and knowledge
2. Didn't know how to control itself for their emotion
3. Not focus and lack of time

That three list I share is base on my own experience, hoping for those people want to start in trading need to learn it before to start investing in trading.
Activity: 798
June 18, 2019, 07:17:13 PM
Emotion is your one enemy in trading and experience in your way to learn trading if you surpass your emotion and make your own strategy Im your your journey to trading will be success.
Upon reading the article that you mentioned above this is good to know and apply to your trading risks management is important to trading.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
June 18, 2019, 06:58:44 PM
Any other risks that I should be aware of before fully immersingm yself into trading crypto?

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-risks-to-consider-before-beginning-your-trading-career/

Let me know please, want to get as much help as possible!

Just by reading those 5 risks listed on the site you have shared, that's enough already to understand what kind of things you will expect to face once you start doing trades. Read carefully and try to understand what are those.

If that's not enough, I don't know what kind of "help" do you want, as in here, you are asking for a complete spoonfeed guide from a scratch.

Other things can learn all the way. You just need to stay focus and relax. Spend time learning the basics. It's fine to experienced loss at the start. What matters in the early phase is to understand how to start trades e.g placing buy and sell orders, learning the platform interface, etc.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
June 18, 2019, 06:07:42 PM
The worst thing that can happen to you is your emotions. Everyone is saying that emotions can only interfere with your trading. Therefore, this is the most important thing to learn, you need to make decisions with a sober mind.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 18, 2019, 06:03:39 PM
In addition to that article:

3.1. Distributed exchanges (DEX) are hackable too.
3.2. Even in a cold wallet, your assets can be a hot target for attacks.

6. Be careful when trading new forks or shitcoins.
7. At first, do not try margin trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 18, 2019, 09:02:38 AM
Get to know and realize the real risks in trading. Because as with other investments, in trading, the risks that can occur are commensurate with the profits that you can achieve. Prepare mentally and strong will to continue learning, because in trading there are so many things that need to be understood and learned.
Activity: 317
June 18, 2019, 08:50:23 AM
Don't trade mate. Long-term investing is a smarter choice.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
June 18, 2019, 08:42:21 AM
Don't invest money that you can't afford to lose. Classic, but real.
Activity: 35
June 18, 2019, 08:33:33 AM
You definitely should be aware of the fact that you can win a lot or lose it all. Welcome to crypto.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
June 18, 2019, 08:26:05 AM
1 - understand that you are in a crazy ass market
Activity: 30
June 18, 2019, 08:06:02 AM
Any other risks that I should be aware of before fully immersingm yself into trading crypto?

https://cryptotradernews.com/investing-trading/top-5-risks-to-consider-before-beginning-your-trading-career/

Let me know please, want to get as much help as possible!
Pages:
Jump to: