Pages:
Author

Topic: Risks with using trading Signals - page 9. (Read 1284 times)

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
November 06, 2019, 07:20:11 AM
I know people who made money on those schemes. However, they are very risky and most  people don't make any money. Quite the opposite, they lose.

And those who make money make a small 3-5% and sell.

There is no easy money or quick rich scheme without risks. And they aren't worth, most of time.
Activity: 128
Merit: 13
November 06, 2019, 07:05:47 AM
Since the market changes every time with great speed and different strategy so traders are following all the criteria while they are trading. Trade signals are used to buy and sell triggers. There are so many criteria where traders can create trade signals. So do your own analysis about any type of signal or any inputs about the particular signal then get into it.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
November 06, 2019, 06:50:58 AM
I myself never trusted the so-called trading signals. If anyone has the correct trading signal he just needs to use it to make money instead of selling it to others.
Most people who want to sell trading signals are scammers, they are trying to trick new people into this market.
If we want to make a profit on this market, we should try to learn and learn from our experience. Never decide to invest based on anyone's advice.
Activity: 812
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
November 06, 2019, 04:56:25 AM
I keep telling people that there is no easy money. You have to learn and the trade for yourself. Trade signals;
- Can be used to Scam you by paying for "premium signals" which are even non-existent
- Can make you lose a ton of money when you have 100% confidence in them and yet the market decided to go in the different direction
- Can be used to make you buy shitcoins and you become a shitcoin bag holder while the architects' sell orders get filled bu you.
- Can be used to make you participate in a pump and dump scheme unknowingly.

It's lazy people who don't want to learn how to trade who usually fall for trade signal scams.
JeromeTash You Right,
Don't like to buy "premium signals" premium signal 50-70% percent no guaranty  current result hence thousands of signal group fully scammer better learning from trader minimum have 5-6 years journey in trading, You have to have the skills to understand If you do not learn anything at all then you will lose many without understanding.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
November 06, 2019, 04:53:26 AM
Here are a few things about "signals":

1. The owners of the signals group pumps a shitcoin to make the braindead followers buy that coin, while they sell their shitcoin. So the owner profits while the members end up with that shitcoin on their bags. Essentially dumping some coin to get profit. A legal scam.

2. The owner will promote those shitcoins to keep the members mindset to "this coin is good" so they buy it as soon as the "signal" comes in.

3. The owner will also sell the membership to get some 200$ per every member/month - this also is a hug profit for them.

So with all these in mind would you still follow these scam groups or rather do TA on your own and trade at your own risk?
Activity: 1031
Merit: 251
bullsvsbears.io
November 06, 2019, 04:35:13 AM
We must have this 'in the world of crypto, never trust anyone'.

Well I always realize that this activity does not make sense where the trade signals only we want to buy to pump and of course this service provider has bought before us, and this will look convincing when a project has the latest news for them to use as a form of bidding well.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1236
Heisenberg
November 06, 2019, 04:14:12 AM
I keep telling people that there is no easy money. You have to learn and the trade for yourself. Trade signals;
- Can be used to Scam you by paying for "premium signals" which are even non-existent
- Can make you lose a ton of money when you have 100% confidence in them and yet the market decided to go in the different direction
- Can be used to make you buy shitcoins and you become a shitcoin bag holder while the architects' sell orders get filled bu you.
- Can be used to make you participate in a pump and dump scheme unknowingly.

It's lazy people who don't want to learn how to trade who usually fall for trade signal scams.
Activity: 66
Merit: 18
I literally do byte.
November 06, 2019, 03:38:02 AM
Trading is much more than just signals. It’s a life.
This is a theard for discussion about the risks involved in using trading signals that have become common in cryptocurrency trading. I would have posted this in Trading forum, but it’s more important that newbies see this. Knowing that after a few unsuccessful investments in cryptocurrencies, using trading signals seems to be the only ‘certain option to profit in the crypto world’. But this comes with huge risk. Risks that these ‘trading professionals’ won’t tell you about.

I already posted on a different forum, so I’ll be quoting the post here so I don’t get tagged for copypasta.

Most traders after a series of loses in the first few months of trading would go in search of trading signals from so called Professionals. This thread is to point out flaws in this trading option, and reasons why you should learn to trade yourself.

First, What’s a Trading signal?

Trade signals (trading calls) are a set of instructions you receive in real time that contains details of cryptocurrency to buy, what price to buy it at, the targets to sell it at and most importantly the correct stop loss to ensure minimum loss if the trade goes wrong.

But there’s always a BUT!

1. When using a trading signal, you have no idea how these signals were generated. If it actually came from a professional or just some random bot. It takes confidence to make a successful trade, and without confidence in the signal, there’s a high chance you’ll be losing.

This brings us to the next BUT

2. To ensure the trading signal comes from an experienced professional, people pay heavily for these signals. But even if these signals were right, the amount of profit made from these trades are small amounts compared to the amount you pay for the signals. You’ll have to trade using huge trading Capital to cover the cost of a the trading signal.
Does this sound familiar? Yes. Gambling. You’ll might get more chances Gambling than trading with these signals.

3. So, some traders (especially newbies) would prefer to trade using a free trading signal. But there’re no actually no free signals. They come at a cost. People who give these signals are paid by the project team, exchange or paid by large whales who want to dump their tokens.
You buy their dumped tokens and you’re left with no one to buy at the stop loss price.

4. The cryptocurrency market is very volatile. Profits could go as high as 400% in a few hours and dump to as low as 400% in few hours. Bitcoin, (the most traded cryptocurrency with a market dominance of over 60%) has risen by more than 5% in 24 hours, and up to 1,824% in less than 8 months. Same goes for its fall.

These are just a few risks with trading signals. It’s important to note, that I don’t condemn the use of trading signals. There’re quite a good number of trading signals, but these are few. And you could never tell the difference. It’s worth much better to

- Take responsibility by making decisions yourself.
- Learn Risk Management Skills.
- Understand the process of cryptocurrency trading.
- Build your Trading Career.

Trading is more than just a signal, it’s a career. So you have to build it.
Pages:
Jump to: