Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 31. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 04:54:18 AM
You acted desperately. Is this definitely not a spontaneous decision?
This is more than risky =) But to look closely at the coin, I wonder why you made such a decision.

The MC is down to 280b and most coins going down. I not see the point in holding coins that not going up for now. I will hold this position just for a few days. And if everything goes my way i will sell and take a small profit. And buy back my other alts.

Buy the hype and sell the news guys ,)

That is why the market is collapsing...people are thinking like you

What are you talking about ? I have not sold my coins for fiat.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 04:54:01 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I wouldn't trust tron if I were you, theres too many whales manipulating the value.

You are 100 percent correct
March 29, 2018, 04:46:02 AM
This is more than risky =) But to look closely at the coin, I wonder why you made such a decision.

The MC is down to 280b and most coins going down. I not see the point in holding coins that not going up for now. I will hold this position just for a few days. And if everything goes my way i will sell and take a small profit. And buy back my other alts.

That is why the market is collapsing...people are thinking like you
March 29, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

March 29, 2018, 04:36:20 AM
Tron is a pump and dump and is done by the insiders.
Sell your Tron while you have have a chance
These are my thoughts and something I have observed about this coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
March 29, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 04:27:08 AM
March 29, 2018, 04:24:24 AM
Thanks for chiming in guys. But i will only hold this position for a few days. And look how it goes with Tron's test net that will be launched 31 March.
March 29, 2018, 04:13:35 AM
damn bro im scared for you!!!

i would put half in ELA (look it up if you havent hear of it, its on the neo blockchain and has several million in daily volume. also supported by bitmain and i believe the chinese govt)

good luck though mate, i know tron and ripple have both made me a nice return then burned me hard. i bought ripple at like 1.40 just to hold it all the way to over 3.00 then back down to 75 cents  Cry

I bought XRP at 1.20/1.60 and 2.40 and did sell most of my coins at 2.40 but not all. lol !! guess i have 1200$ in XRP still but down how many % now i just have to wait for it to come back up. Will never invest in XRP again thats for sure. And regret now that i was to gready and not sell all my coins at ATH 3.40$ or something.

Activity: 36
Merit: 50
March 29, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
So have you ever heard about something called Risk Management?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 29, 2018, 03:55:57 AM
I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 29, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

It would be better if you bought NEO or ETH...
Now you have all eggs in just one basket. The main rule of every investor - diversify your portfolio.
Test your luck then...
Activity: 39
March 29, 2018, 03:53:11 AM
damn bro im scared for you!!!

i would put half in ELA (look it up if you havent hear of it, its on the neo blockchain and has several million in daily volume. also supported by bitmain and i believe the chinese govt)

good luck though mate, i know tron and ripple have both made me a nice return then burned me hard. i bought ripple at like 1.40 just to hold it all the way to over 3.00 then back down to 75 cents  Cry
March 29, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

Pages:
Jump to: