Pages:
Author

Topic: Risky move ? - page 22. (Read 3523 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:23:34 PM
Never ever and I repeat – NEVER EVER invest in a single coin. No point in going all in – you always need to diversify. Here, we have a saying – "don't put all your eggs in one basket".
Here's hoping my take was helpful to you – don't make any impulsive decisions, friend!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 12:36:43 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

That isnt risky,we can this move a suicide,because if TRX has lose most of its value what will happen to your portfolio? totally rekt for sure and you wont be able to recover if that happens,that is why we need to diverfiy our portfolio and you shouldnt be putting all your money in just one card or coin because the market has a lot of manipulations and you could get rekt easily.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
April 03, 2018, 12:36:02 PM
Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Wow, i just can't believe that you decided to make a move like this at time which we have now ( I mean that big down). Good luck for you and i hope it will pump those few cents for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 262
April 03, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

it is not risky, because your body and mind will be fine. but this is not clever. this is not smart. smart people hold several different coins.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1013
Be A Digital Miner
April 03, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
Have you thought about the situation if the price goes down? Do you have a plan "B"? You would significantly reduce the risks if you invested money in different coins. I recommend you to study basics of risk management.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 03:23:14 AM

I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky. Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
April 02, 2018, 09:07:55 PM

This is one legit strategy in crypto investment but, as you said, it is full of risk. It is actually contrary to the experts' advice of spreading or diversifying your investment. Diversification of investment is always the safest option. However, you are right, that there is a bigger profit in an all-in strategy. A slight movement upward will already make you a nice gain. But this is a double-edged sword as the opposite movement will also give you a significant loss. It is totally up to you to risk try it.

You can do this best when there is a coin that is 100% expected to pump very soon.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
April 02, 2018, 09:01:54 PM

It is a really brave and risky decision. Hopefully, you know and can accept all risks you put. But, it is great to see that and hopefully, you will get the profits soon. Actually, it needs consideration, patient, and bravery to take the decision of selling all coins and money to buy TRX. But exactly this coin is now on hype and good popularity. Just hope to get a higher price for this bro. Good and brave decision.
Activity: 308
April 02, 2018, 09:00:04 PM

I thinkk this is a good plan. aNd you can make more money with the plan I think.
Activity: 238
April 02, 2018, 07:57:53 PM

I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.

I am done the same. Its too risky and i know that but when we will think again we can be very rich with this move or very poor.
Taking a risk is one of thing we should done when we need to get huge profit.
I did this because i am so tired seeing my previous coin going down and down sharply.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
www.Artemis.co
April 02, 2018, 07:54:12 PM
Make a good decision better read their platforms and their whitepaper. Visit github and reddit for some proof of works. Choose Xem if you want to and create more btc on this coin. Trading Is risky but if you control it by your own perception you will win. Diversify everything if markets recover all of us will be happy.
Activity: 183
equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange
April 02, 2018, 07:16:23 PM
Its morelikely a gambling move,risky asf! doesng make sense why would you want to put all your money into a single card? which you can lose everything,#1 rule in trading never go all in because of the market's volatility and it can be the reason why you will lose most of your investment.If your card has failed you surely you will lose everything and it might not be recoverable,that is why we never use our luck with our investments because you will end up the same as others,btw goodluck with the coin you have bought  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
April 02, 2018, 07:14:10 PM
How I see - you buy TRX on a high!!  Huh Very high risk. Many time's i was pay for such decision's. But need to say - some coin's from top, like: Ethereum, XEM, Tron - can blow at any moment. I think - that is better neathing to do if you do not know clearly what need to do.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
April 02, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

Your move is absolutely risky because you put all your money in one altcoin theres no guaranty you can earn a good profit if you read all the comment in the above the idea is the same with me this is not a good strategy since the whole market are suffering from downtrend but you already put your money in tron before asking that question no matter what happen this is your decision and good luck to your penny Cheesy
Activity: 266
Merit: 41
April 02, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Wow.  In answer to your Title Question, yes, a very risky move.  But hey, it's your money to do with as you choose.  You know what they say about putting all your eggs in one basket, particularly a basket that is subject to price manipulation by whales.

Had you put it all into SAFEX, it would've made sense.

But no, you bought into a project that allegedly plagiarised their white paper.

Good luck!
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 07:04:44 PM
Just curious why you are asking us if the move is risky after you already made the move? 

Seems would be best to ask the question prior to moving all your investments into one coins.  I agree with other commenters that putting all your eggs in one basket is a bad idea.  The only exception to this would be a business or investment that you directly control rather than one controlled by others. 
Activity: 182
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 02, 2018, 06:59:01 PM
Morelikely the worst thing you have done,why tron/TRX? theres a lot of things that you should consider and you shouldnt be risking all in one coin,number one rule in cryptocurrency do not fall inlove in a single coin because the market's volatility will break your heart,it seems that didnt understand the risk if bitcoin has fall further more,you could lose everything if you ask me.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
April 02, 2018, 06:45:14 PM

What particular altcoins did you sell off? If those aren't too special then its a good step but rather a risky one but if you do sold good ranking altcoins then you did a dumb thing since you just focused on one.I don't really prefer on buying something which I do heard some hypes into a particular coin. Diversify is always my main aim, still risky but you already divided it number of partitions. If the entire cap would go even more lower then expect on negative floating if it goes to your plan then sure profits would be made.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
April 02, 2018, 06:40:31 PM
It is the worst that you can do putting all your money into one single coin will give you a lot of headaches especially when your coin has failed and losses its value for about 70% or more you couldnt recover from it fast enough,your investment will sleep for months and you cannot do anything about it because you didnt diversify your portfolio.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
April 02, 2018, 06:28:10 PM

It is not just risky move. I think it is not wise move at all. First I don't like going all in on one coin and second if I have to go all in I will never pick Tron.
Pages:
Jump to: