Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][BOUNTY]🚀Signature & Avatar Campaign by SMARTPLAY▼TECH up to $40 per week - page 11. (Read 20185 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

what is the end date of the signature bounty campaign? and if the ICO is sold out in advance, what will it be?

The campaign is still active and is not limited yet, we credit RLT tokens every day, so you are able to get the reward every week. ICO has ended on April, 10th. RLT price has grown since that time by 8 times. If you are interested, you can read more information on our official website.

That's very nice, I will join in Just after finishing the  SNOM bounty campaign tomorrow. Grin
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
i m joining signature campaign too
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative

what is the end date of the signature bounty campaign? and if the ICO is sold out in advance, what will it be?

The campaign is still active and is not limited yet, we credit RLT tokens every day, so you are able to get the reward every week. ICO has ended on April, 10th. RLT price has grown since that time by 8 times. If you are interested, you can read more information on our official website.
Official representative
hi, guys, we have sent the rewards for those who completed one week. Tomorrow the next portion of RLT tokens will be paid. Have a nice weekend! Wink
Activity: 703
Merit: 500

Hi, dev, I have an advice, you can put a highlighted link in this thread so that the readers can visit it to make a decision.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
im joined sign avatar campaign..
Activity: 798
Hello Dev !     Joined Signature campaign                                                     
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
done, i joined signature campaign avatar . thank you
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Joined Sig campaign Dev first ever in 3 years
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
hi OP just showing my interest joining your campaign already done with changing codes and avatar. thanks in advance.
Official representative
Thanks sir, I have sign up smartroullet, but why login error yes

Has your problem been solved? Please, check if the data your are trying to enter are correct.
Official representative
Dear friends, today we have credited rewards for those who started wearing signature a week ago. Please, check your roulette game accounts. RLT tokens can be used for playing or withdrawn through Livecoin exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
any bounty sosial media campaign dev.,., Huh

Social campaigns: Twitter, Facebook, Reddit will be launched in the shortest time. Everybody will be informed Wink
i cant wait for the social campaign, glad to hear it, thanks dev  Cheesy
Activity: 322
Thanks sir, I have sign up smartroullet, but why login error yes
Activity: 308
How to created smartplaytach accounn?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
How will i get the payment of this week?

Payment is made every Monday, starting from the day of wearing signature and payment is made into your https://smartroulette.io/winwin/ account
Pages:
Jump to: