Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][BOUNTY]🚀Signature & Avatar Campaign by SMARTPLAY▼TECH up to $40 per week - page 5. (Read 20185 times)

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
Every week, exactly on Monday!  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
thanks dev I got the reward

His reward is distributed every week? What day, please tell me
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hello dev can the participants can withdraw their coins in the smart roulette? because in the site there is an withdraw button i just wonder if they can withdraw their coins after they received the payments weekly.
You can withdraw your coin, I have been withdrawing my to livecoin.com

there just exchange at livecoin ? or have some exchange again ..
I hope this coin in other exchange
payMe - P2E
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
i didn't receive my bounty for last week.
Hello, thank you for the request! We checked everything and found out that you was credited with the bounty on the 27th of June. Today you also will be credited with the new reward.
Thank you for a very prompt response Manager.
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
Hello, thank you for the request! We checked everything and found out that you was credited with the bounty on the 27th of June. Today you also will be credited with the new reward.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Superior entertainment and gaming     #SmartplayTech #   Top notched
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hello dev can the participants can withdraw their coins in the smart roulette? because in the site there is an withdraw button i just wonder if they can withdraw their coins after they received the payments weekly.

The only exchange available for RLT for now  is livecoin.com
Activity: 938
Merit: 250

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
payMe - P2E
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
Hello dev, After checking my SMARTPLAY win-win account it has credited 15,5 RLT token only apart I have been deserved 23 RLT as it's stated that a Full Member will earn 18+5 weekly by wearing both the signature and avatar. Can you please take care about my issue. #35
Hello, thank you for your request! We checked everything, you deserve bounty as a Full Member wearing both signature and avatar for 6 days (from the day you joined the campaign to the payout day), so you will be credited with 4 RLT in the shortest time.
Now it's become easier to understand. Thanks for your time.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
The one thing that makes Smartplay stand out is they have the best customer service in the gaming industry that I have found yet.

Yups i agree with you, Besides that too, dev is kind hearted and friendly all the problems can be under control.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The one thing that makes Smartplay stand out is they have the best customer service in the gaming industry that I have found yet.
Official representative
Hello, thank you for your question! Sure, you can withdraw tokens.
In order to withdraw tokens, please, press "Withdraw tokens" button in the Player info block on the gaming page. In a newly open window you will be offered to specify the amount of RLT for withdrawal. After pressing "Withdraw" you will get a voucher code which should be copied and pasted in a Voucher field located on Livecoin exchange, "Balance" tab.
To get an access to this possibility, you need to log in or sign up your account at livecoin.net. Once you enter the voucher code, your Livecoin balance will be refilled with RLT tokens and you will be able to exchange them for BTC, USD, ETH or RUR by creating a corresponding selling order.
Official representative
Hello dev, After checking my SMARTPLAY win-win account it has credited 15,5 RLT token only apart I have been deserved 23 RLT as it's stated that a Full Member will earn 18+5 weekly by wearing both the signature and avatar. Can you please take care about my issue. #35
Hello, thank you for your request! We checked everything, you deserve bounty as a Full Member wearing both signature and avatar for 6 days (from the day you joined the campaign to the payout day), so you will be credited with 4 RLT in the shortest time.
Official representative
Also, one other thing I have a large following on my twitter feed when will there be a twitter bounty
Thank you for your question! We are working on the development of this kind of bounty at the moment, so it will be performed in the nearest time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Activity: 616
Pages:
Jump to: