Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 15. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I added RouletteToken to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/). This will allow new users to learn about RouletteToken and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support RouletteToken so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

https://i.imgur.com/90jgCs6.png

https://i.imgur.com/MvdPFiz.png

Screenshot of coin details screen:

https://i.imgur.com/N95FMY8.png
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
What program of bonuses is not clear what happens with the coin!
----------
How can I participate in the bounty program?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
cant believe people are still falling for this  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How can I participate in the bounty program?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I would say over 90% of ICO tokens were/are scams and this one is no different.Cut your losses and move on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I hope that the coin is not a hoax and the developers will take over the head and will do something for the development of the coin. I took a coin almost 1 $. Now she is worth a penny!
---------
i understand why people keep screaming "SCAM " but maybe dev/team can be more active on the bitcointalkthread to proof otherwise
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i understand why people keep screaming "SCAM " but maybe dev/team can be more active on the bitcointalkthread to proof otherwise
Activity: 308
These packets fly
Very good project!
scam

DATA BRO DATA.

Anyone can say "scam" and most of the time, those screaming about nothing are more shady than anyone else they try to talk about.
Activity: 398
Merit: 10
I want the company updates on twitter. That is necessary
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
I never got dividends for my RLT coins. Explain why? My coins are on my purse Ether
------
When will the dividend distribution continue? I bought a lot of RLTs on the exchange - and I hope for good dividends.

same here i bought decent amount when they anounced that dividend was going to continue but now i doubt that there will ever be a payment from our RLT tokens
Could you specify, do you have at least 1 000 RLT tokens on your wallet?

can you answer my question? why did you sell over 1 million RLT tokens in livecoin?
Tokens were moved to the exchange for partial implementation and can be sold in the future to meet the needs of the project.

alright then, when's the full dividends payout? The test payout was successful, I received my tokens
Now the functional of receiving ETH for playing Win-Win Roulette is being developed, that will allow accumulating the balance for the dividends distribution even faster and will help attract a significant number of Ethereum users.
Activity: 308
These packets fly
Scam!!!! I sold all my coins and I recommend you do the same. How many more times do you need to be deceived so that you understand that this is a scam?

Uh, we need data?

You selling your coins doesn't say much. Lots of people sell low.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
Scam!!!! I sold all my coins and I recommend you do the same. How many more times do you need to be deceived so that you understand that this is a scam?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I never got dividends for my RLT coins. Explain why? My coins are on my purse Ether
------
When will the dividend distribution continue? I bought a lot of RLTs on the exchange - and I hope for good dividends.

same here i bought decent amount when they anounced that dividend was going to continue but now i doubt that there will ever be a payment from our RLT tokens

can you answer my question? why did you sell over 1 million RLT tokens in livecoin?
Tokens were moved to the exchange for partial implementation and can be sold in the future to meet the needs of the project.

alright then, when's the full dividends payout? The test payout was successful, I received my tokens
Official representative
I had missing payments no tokens for trying out the game though was guaranteed $20 dollars worth.If they scam the bounties god help the players.I found a bug that can exploit there software but for stiffing me I wont be telling them it
We remind you that new players still can take advantage of the opportunity to get 200 free tokens for testing the win-win roulette for the first time and receive up to $20. The player is credited with 20 RLT in case of having more than 4 000 000 credits on your balance after playing with 200 bonus freespins. More information you can find in this message.

If you have more than 4 000 000 credits on your balance as a result of the game and didn't get any reward, please, provide us with your game nick and we will surely solve this problem.
Official representative
------

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I had missing payments no tokens for trying out the game though was guaranteed $20 dollars worth.If they scam the bounties god help the players.I found a bug that can exploit there software but for stiffing me I wont be telling them it
Official representative
Guys, I'm here, you'll still make us happy. Do not disappear anymore. I then experience partners. When do you plan to add a coin to other exchanges?
At the moment we are searching for new exchanges that provide favorable conditions for sufficient volumes and demand.
Official representative
Now that bittrex is out of the question, will the previous model of divident payments be restored?
We've already started testing of a new token distribution model. On September 13th the testing payout has been made with 10 000 RLT distributed to token holders from the blockchain roulette balance. The successful test allowed to set the further direction with focusing on the Ethereum Roulette promotion. SmartPlay.tech team decided to combine one of its kind technological advantages of the current blockchain roulette with the development of the Ethereum version of the win-win roulette allowing to play and get winning with ethers and receiving casback in RLT. ETH being at disposal of the huge mass of people will attract more players and therefore will increase the game activity and the frequency of dividend payouts.
Activity: 224
------

Activity: 185
Now that bittrex is out of the question, will the previous model of divident payments be restored?
Pages:
Jump to: