Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 16. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
I never got dividends for my RLT coins. Explain why? My coins are on my purse Ether
------
When will the dividend distribution continue? I bought a lot of RLTs on the exchange - and I hope for good dividends.

same here i bought decent amount when they anounced that dividend was going to continue but now i doubt that there will ever be a payment from our RLT tokens
Could you specify, do you have at least 1 000 RLT tokens on your wallet?
Official representative
As I understand it, the main movement here will begin in November - not earlier. I wonder how developers can increase the cost of RLT?
To increase the activity of the audience for the next months and as a result to increase the cost of RLT, the following activities have been developed:

• Realization of the ability to play with ethers without any transaction fees based on the Win-Win roulette.
  • Collaboration with popular YouTube bloggers to massively attract new players.
  • Completion and expansion of the partnership program to increase the partners network.
  • Launching bounty promotions to create mass advertising.
  • Placing of commercial press releases and reviews in English, Chinese, Spanish, Turkish.
  • Placement of training video for new users.
  • Launching a monthly prize drawing program between the best players of SmartRoulette.
  • Carrying out the stage of A-testing, in which all users of the system will take part at will.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
As I understand it, the main movement here will begin in November - not earlier. I wonder how developers can increase the cost of RLT?
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I never got dividends for my RLT coins. Explain why? My coins are on my purse Ether
------
When will the dividend distribution continue? I bought a lot of RLTs on the exchange - and I hope for good dividends.

same here i bought decent amount when they anounced that dividend was going to continue but now i doubt that there will ever be a payment from our RLT tokens
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
i watch this thread everyday but i am starting to think that this team is done with giving information about RLT , the roulette is still fun but i do not think that i can earn something with the 5000 RLT in my MEW acount even price is very low
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Guys, I'm here, you'll still make us happy. Do not disappear anymore. I then experience partners. When do you plan to add a coin to other exchanges?
Official representative

Dear users, the SmartPlay.tech team apologizes for the lack of news on the project and hurries to provide up-to-date information about the work that had been carried out and further plans.

We managed to do a lot of work on technical and visual improvement, as well as to develop a plan for further promotion of the project taking into account the latest trends, current indicators and deficiencies.

In order to move to a new stage of development and reach higher quantitative and market indicators, the SmartPlay.tech team has attracted outside experts to build the most optimal strategy for the project development taking into account the current indicators and the situation in the industry market.

To work with players, investors and partners, SmartPlay.tech team has created the special blog in which the latest updates and project reports will be published.
Official representative
Test payout of 10,000 RLT for checking and testing the implemented functionality is planned for tomorrow, September 13.
so you didn't pay the dividend today? Why should people believe in your words if you can't able to keep them? You should publish a details roadmap so that people should buy and hold RLT token. Dividend is the only reason for holding but you didn't start the distribution.

Yesterday we've started to test the functional of the distribution to check if the mechanics is working properly.
Today between 7 and 8 p.m. GMT we are starting the test payout in the amount of 10 000 RLT tokens. We are asking all the token holders who haven't transferred tokens from exchanges to do it by 7 p.m. in order to get the dividends directly to their personal wallets.

I have an RLT in MEW for a long time and never threw it into exchange
whether such a situation I will still get deviden ?

If you have at least 1000 RLT in your MEW wallet, dividends will be credited to your balance.
Official representative
Hello,
My deposit of 500 RLT token is still not credited after 4 hours.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7d9857180c101916154da8879e86a1118d5a5a80e5c52835f9305a79a545fe58

And now https://smartroulette.io/ seems offline.

Hello, we apologize for possible inconvenience. The bet has not been credited in time due to technical updates on the website. By the moment all the bets have been processed correctly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Test payout of 10,000 RLT for checking and testing the implemented functionality is planned for tomorrow, September 13.
so you didn't pay the dividend today? Why should people believe in your words if you can't able to keep them? You should publish a details roadmap so that people should buy and hold RLT token. Dividend is the only reason for holding but you didn't start the distribution.

Yesterday we've started to test the functional of the distribution to check if the mechanics is working properly.
Today between 7 and 8 p.m. GMT we are starting the test payout in the amount of 10 000 RLT tokens. We are asking all the token holders who haven't transferred tokens from exchanges to do it by 7 p.m. in order to get the dividends directly to their personal wallets.

I have an RLT in MEW for a long time and never threw it into exchange
whether such a situation I will still get deviden ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
are you guys really falling for this??? They sold more than 1M RLT tokens in livecoin. At a record low price!
Activity: 756

Aren't you supposed to pay dividends in ETH?
Payment in ETH is not possible. Bittrex does not allow the payment of dividends in the ETH. This is one of the conditions for adding. You probably missed the discussion.

Aren't you supposed to pay dividends in ETH?
Official representative

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hello,
My deposit of 500 RLT token is still not credited after 4 hours.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x7d9857180c101916154da8879e86a1118d5a5a80e5c52835f9305a79a545fe58

And now https://smartroulette.io/ seems offline.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi dev,

please have a look at the last game, 0.1 ETH were transfered 5 days ago to the contract address with no result, the roulette got stuck...

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8b6f63d495a8cb25eeb8ecbda8828ab139554a4d878446e8bc2aef45992bd643

Thanks
Official representative
At the moment SmartPlay.tech has already made eight dividend payments for a total of 467 ETH ($ 135,430). The suspension of payments was caused by the need to change the system of dividend distribution and the transition to a new model of payment of funds in the form of RLT tokens in accordance with the requirements of Bittrex. Prolonged negotiations and the process of adding a token, as well as the development of a new game made it impossible to pay dividends in the appropriate period of time.

To resume dividend payments, testing of a new model for the distribution of tokens starts on September, 12th with the participation of the blockchain roulette balance and further payment of dividends on a regular basis.

Tomorrow we ll publish a detailed report on the work done and new development strategies.

This is going to be listed on Bittrex??
Pages:
Jump to: