Pages:
Author

Topic: [RLT][SMARTPLAY.TECH] 🎰 Vote for the design and get 100 RLT 🎰 - page 31. (Read 66983 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 253
Official representative
What is the minimum amount of RLT required to be eligible for dividends?

Having at least 1000 RLT you are automatically included in the list of dividends recipients and start receiving dividends from the game’s profit. Dividends are paid from the income gained from the bets placed by players in the first version of roulette and in the shortest time we are going to include the new win-win roulette game balace into the payout of dividends. Thus, together with the increasing popularity of this game the frequency of distribution will tend to grow.

Please, take into account that dividends are paid to those ETH wallets which private key belongs to the owner, so if you keep your tokens on Livecoin, it's necessary to transfer them to your personal wallet like Myetherwallet before the distribution starts.
Official representative
1. How do you plan to solve the high Ethereum fees problem? (placing $3 bet can cost $1 fee). Example:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x09ec52b3d9b4a7cfa951772fa922b0c56b64bdaf9b6dfa609ff4106f13781219

We developed the unique solution which allowed us surpassing similar game projects by reaching multiple reduction of transaction fee cost. In comparison the transaction fee for placing mupltiple bets in our blockchain roulette game is the same as the cost of one bet in dice project like this - https://etherscan.io/tx/0xa8c19ee6ac38d37360ac2c9614d7719d0675ffcf33ae0a37dbd5c84334dc8e48. Here as you can see the total fee charges comprises $3.71. However, considering the growth of ETH price we have ideas how to make these costs even more, but they require some time and significant modifications.

2. The latest bet in blockchain game was placed 2 days ago (more than 256 blocks passed). Did you call emergencyFixGameResult function manually?

Since all the transactions and bets have been implemented there was no need to call this function.

3. Ropsten testnet game didn't work for me. Error message:
Server connection is lost. Bets cannot be processed.

We are working on this issue. At the moment there are 2 new test networks available  - Kovan and Rinkeby, but they don't offer free ethers for testing.

4. The min. bet size for RED or BLACK is set to 10 credits, not 1 credit. Can't I place 1 credit bet for RED, for example?

The minimum bet in the new win-win roulette is 10 credits. This parameter was chosed in order to prevent misuse of double bets.

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
The token is currently traded at livecoin and doing good there but it is still undervalue, the real value will be determine later when there are other exchanges available to trade this token, still the potential is very large.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Look at a page before please,
Dev already answer for my question (It's 1000  RLT) and you can check approximate calculations there.
BTW. Thanks for the answer SmartPlay.tech  :-)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280

Also i want to know What is the minimum to be spent or wagered after that moment for a full withdrawal?  This is important to know what is the withdrawal conditions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 503
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
What are the conditions for withdrawal after using the free spins.  It is assumed that a user cannot just hit the site, spin the free spins and leave with the balance of those spins. 
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
1. How do you plan to solve the high Ethereum fees problem? (placing $3 bet can cost $1 fee). Example:
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x09ec52b3d9b4a7cfa951772fa922b0c56b64bdaf9b6dfa609ff4106f13781219

2. The latest bet in blockchain game was placed 2 days ago (more than 256 blocks passed). Did you call emergencyFixGameResult function manually?

4. The min. bet size for RED or BLACK is set to 10 credits, not 1 credit. Can't I place 1 credit bet for RED, for example?

If what you are saying it true. Them this is crazy!

Dev you need need to find a solution to this high fee payment,

I can't imagine myself placing a bet for $3 and paying a fee of $1 this is totally unacceptable to me.
Activity: 763
Merit: 500
Activity: 952
Merit: 267
We have sent you the answer to email. Please, check.
Dev, I got my RLT, thanks a lot! Can I start creating the topic? Or is it necessary to agree on their coordinates? What materials can I use? Am I free for the management style? What and when can be the updates? Can I deposit RLT in Win-Win or do I need to convert to ETH? If there is no such option, is it possible to develop?
I think you can deposit rlt , you don't need to convey rlt into ETH.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A very good project .. it looks like this project will compete with btc ... succes RLT

Very bad attempt at shilling m8
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
A very good project .. it looks like this project will compete with btc ... succes RLT
Activity: 795
Merit: 251
A lot of promises and not a lot of delivering here
What a lot of promises and not a lot of delivering here? They are ever-striving to improve themself.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
A lot of promises and not a lot of delivering here
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com
Dev, what can be done regarding ETH fee? And about the gameplay, can not you leave the spin faster? I think it's a lot slow, is it normal? In other homes, does roulette take a little time, too?

It can't spin faster now because the Ethereum block time is fixed and is about 16 seconds according to https://etherscan.io/.
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Dev, what can be done regarding ETH fee? And about the gameplay, can not you leave the spin faster? I think it's a lot slow, is it normal? In other homes, does roulette take a little time, too?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
icowidgets.com

Official representative
Hi devs, hi everybody.

I've got one question about the new "win-win" roulette. Is it working under an Ethereum contract? Where can we check the actual balance? Will the RLT token holders going to get dividends from this new roulette?

Thanks and go on with that great work!

Hi, welcome to our community and thanks for your interest in the project. RLT tokens being the gaming currency in this roulette game are ERC20 standard tokens based on Ethereum blockchain. Its balance will also be taken into account for dividends distribution together with the blockchain roulette game. The exact parameters and calculations will be provided by us later.
Official representative
Thank you for your job, our manager will check it today and contact you for a further cooperation.
I thought they had not answered me! Thanks for the answer, dev! Is it necessary to wait until when? I joined the signature campaign to spread the word! Did you receive the pm?

We have sent you the answer to email. Please, check.
Official representative
Hello,
This coin gives dividends for token holders, am I right?
Could you give me an instruction how to claim it (and tell me how is this dividend calculated)? Thanks  Grin

Hello, thank you for your attention to the project. RLT token not only has a real value, but also gives a privilege of receiving dividends. In order to start getting a part of games income, a user should have at least 1000 RLT on ETH wallet. At the moment dividends are distributed once the gaming contract of the first blockchain roulette reaches 300 ETH. All that is higher than 250 ETH is distributed among RLT holders proportionally to their shares in the system. Below we are giving approximate calculations of how much one can get per each distribution.

For example a user has 2 000 RLT:
The sum of tokens owned by distribution participants 9 830 750 RLT
The game’s profit distributed: 50 ETH

User’s dividends: 50 * 2 000 / 9 830 750 = 0.01 ETH (in RLT tokens)

These parameters can be changed and in course of time together with the growth of players' number the frequency and sum of distribution will increase. Besides, the new win-win roulette game balance will be also taken into account in the distribution of dividends.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hi devs, hi everybody.

I've got one question about the new "win-win" roulette. Is it working under an Ethereum contract? Where can we check the actual balance? Will the RLT token holders going to get dividends from this new roulette?

Thanks and go on with that great work!
Pages:
Jump to: