Pages:
Author

Topic: Roadmap VS Quality - page 4. (Read 440 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 119
February 05, 2018, 12:37:59 PM
What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
To deliver everything. For me it is the best choice even though it is low quality but it has a big impact to the community. Time is the one who really need to fix and releasing an important update on time would be very great!
Same goes for me because it will make your community stronger and more confident in the project. but of course, if they can do both, it will be fantastic.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
February 05, 2018, 12:33:39 PM
What do you think is more important for a project: to deliver everything in time, even though the quality will be lower; or make reasonable delays but deliver a really nice project that the team is confident in?
To deliver everything. For me it is the best choice even though it is low quality but it has a big impact to the community. Time is the one who really need to fix and releasing an important update on time would be very great!
Activity: 157
Merit: 10
February 05, 2018, 12:29:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: