Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 5. (Read 16171 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 24, 2017, 11:05:30 AM
Hi!
As i understand, it is not necessary to buy coins for startups that want to use your system?
Even if one has no coins - he can offer his idea?

The future of ICOs is unclear. Cryptos are highly volatile. Regulation from government is coming soon as well.

don't think so)
Activity: 180
November 24, 2017, 10:57:21 AM
The future of ICOs is unclear. Cryptos are highly volatile. Regulation from government is coming soon as well.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
November 24, 2017, 09:09:42 AM
agree with it

Partnership with Bancor is definitely a good signal. It will with improve the liquidity of token
Hey guys, what will be the future of ICOs? Any ideas?
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 06:35:46 AM
agree with it

Partnership with Bancor is definitely a good signal. It will with improve the liquidity of token
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
November 24, 2017, 05:42:12 AM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
November 24, 2017, 05:02:06 AM
You can read up on the union with BANCOR protocol here:  https://medium.com/@korzhikdmitry/rocketico-integrates-with-bancor-e3e14cf72471

I am always checking the slack room as I am also an investor in ROCKETICO. I really do believe in what they are trying to achieve here and it is a serious business, not like fresh air vapor selling ICOS. This is the real deal in my books so am hoping this will really take off like a rocket once it all launches.   Cheesy
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
November 24, 2017, 03:30:28 AM
Hello! How are things on the project?

According to the latest publications - quite fine. They've partnered with Bancor.
Where did you find publication about Bancor?
Activity: 180
November 23, 2017, 01:21:15 PM

According to the latest publications - quite fine. They've partnered with Bancor.
Activity: 220
November 23, 2017, 10:16:51 AM
Hey, is it true that I can just explain my idea to the community and if the idea is good, then I can raise funds?

Exactly. The idea of acceleration is that every person can tell their ideas and if the community supports it, then you have a possibility to raise funds and grow your startup
Activity: 412
November 23, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
Activity: 117
November 23, 2017, 08:37:43 AM
Hey, is it true that I can just explain my idea to the community and if the idea is good, then I can raise funds?
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
November 23, 2017, 05:13:15 AM
What's wrong with your slack link?
We trying to fix this problem as soon as possible. Sorry for inconveniences.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 04:53:57 AM
What's wrong with your slack link?
November 22, 2017, 10:26:56 AM
hey, I read about a new concept of ICO 2.0. could someone tell me more?
hm… it’s a huge idea that needs to be explained. ICOs have many problems now. for example, 80% of projects which conducted ICOs lack of a working product. so, projects raised many funds in one moment but didn't deliver any product.
didn't catch you. how will new concept change this?
fundraising will proceed in several stages. for example, on the 1st stage the project can raise $50K max. then it must deliver agreed results: mvp, prototype, etc. if the stage is completed, then the project can go further and on the next stage raise $100K. Now, the project must deliver beta version or make significant improvements to the platform. Then it goes to 3rd, 4th, 5th stage etc. The budget and targets of each stage can be adjusted.

maybe I don't see smth. how will it change the situation?

when a project raises too many funds in one moment, the team is getting relaxed. the team got what it needed - money. they aren't motivated to deliver high-quality product asap.
in the new model of ICOs, the team is highly motivated to deliver quality results in order to develop their company and launch their startup.

Nothing stops them from doing nothing. $50-100K is a good sum for traveling and relaxing.
I didn't say that the team will start working even more hard. I said that such round system minimizes the risks. On the other hand, it could motivate the team to work and not just to spend the raised money.
Activity: 317
November 22, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
hm… it’s a huge idea that needs to be explained. ICOs have many problems now. for example, 80% of projects which conducted ICOs lack of a working product. so, projects raised many funds in one moment but didn't deliver any product.
fundraising will proceed in several stages. for example, on the 1st stage the project can raise $50K max. then it must deliver agreed results: mvp, prototype, etc. if the stage is completed, then the project can go further and on the next stage raise $100K. Now, the project must deliver beta version or make significant improvements to the platform. Then it goes to 3rd, 4th, 5th stage etc. The budget and targets of each stage can be adjusted.

when a project raises too many funds in one moment, the team is getting relaxed. the team got what it needed - money. they aren't motivated to deliver high-quality product asap.
in the new model of ICOs, the team is highly motivated to deliver quality results in order to develop their company and launch their startup.

Nothing stops them from doing nothing. $50-100K is a good sum for traveling and relaxing.
November 22, 2017, 09:04:17 AM

Activity: 266
November 22, 2017, 08:54:30 AM

November 22, 2017, 08:16:25 AM
Activity: 266
November 22, 2017, 08:02:10 AM
November 22, 2017, 07:25:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: