Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 ROCKET ICO 🚀 - page 8. (Read 16171 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 05, 2017, 07:13:48 AM
yeah! don’t change anything now. website is perfect!
As for me, I not only like the design but also like the FAQ. Finally, contributors can find info in an easy way
Activity: 220
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 06:41:19 AM
yeah! don’t change anything now. website is perfect!
Activity: 241
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
November 04, 2017, 03:13:11 PM
I think ROCKETICO Team are doing well by doing many video updates and they are also going to blockchain conferences etc. THEY point out that trading tokens on exchanges will start in January and i like the idea that they are not rushing just to list on any exchange so the tokens can get dumped. I am going to put myself on the whitelist today so I can collect another bonus as I see this as a high value token, especially after all this btc forking is over. I don't look at this project as your regular pump n dump either as it has a legit business model.

And new website! Look awesome!
great design and the information flow is now much better
Investment calculator is cool. so useful!
Activity: 532
Merit: 254
November 04, 2017, 01:58:52 PM
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?

Here is the Web: https://rocketico.io
White paper: https://rocketico.io/#whitepaper

You can also find info about team there.
Activity: 56
November 04, 2017, 10:57:23 AM
Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
Activity: 229
November 04, 2017, 10:20:56 AM
I think ROCKETICO Team are doing well by doing many video updates and they are also going to blockchain conferences etc. THEY point out that trading tokens on exchanges will start in January and i like the idea that they are not rushing just to list on any exchange so the tokens can get dumped. I am going to put myself on the whitelist today so I can collect another bonus as I see this as a high value token, especially after all this btc forking is over. I don't look at this project as your regular pump n dump either as it has a legit business model.

great design and the information flow is now much better
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
November 04, 2017, 09:22:41 AM

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 04, 2017, 04:25:16 AM
Activity: 303
November 02, 2017, 12:18:40 PM
November 02, 2017, 09:39:23 AM
Hi guys is there any official information about date changes?
November 01, 2017, 02:58:31 PM
there are a lot of new blog videos and conference visits. team puts much effort on marketing

Marketing could attract not only more funds but experts, investors and teams to participate on the platform

maybe you have a point. I didn’t think about it in this perspective

marketing is vital. how would people know about the platform without marketing? through the grapevine? it isn’t enough

I agree. I just pointed that maybe it should be a combination of all elements. not just marketing

I also wasn’t insinuating smth bad. I think that funds should be distributed on dev as well as on marketing.
the team announced that the alpha version will be released
November 01, 2017, 12:55:40 PM
there are a lot of new blog videos and conference visits. team puts much effort on marketing

Marketing could attract not only more funds but experts, investors and teams to participate on the platform

marketing is vital. how would people know about the platform without marketing? through the grapevine? it isn’t enough

I agree. I just pointed that maybe it should be a combination of all elements. not just marketing

I also wasn’t insinuating smth bad. I think that funds should be distributed on dev as well as on marketing.
Activity: 412
November 01, 2017, 12:09:32 PM

November 01, 2017, 10:52:48 AM

November 01, 2017, 09:46:06 AM

Activity: 216
Merit: 39
November 01, 2017, 05:09:38 AM
Enjoy our new video about the Rocket ICO Team! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKKYwh0YaI
Activity: 229
October 31, 2017, 04:06:48 PM

October 31, 2017, 01:38:32 PM
October 31, 2017, 10:57:10 AM
nice! keep on! we need to spread the word about Rocket ICO
Activity: 216
Merit: 39
October 31, 2017, 10:20:31 AM
Our team has just visited JournEY conference in Tel-Aviv!
Pages:
Jump to: