Pages:
Author

Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips - page 2. (Read 52761 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002
If this is true, then this has been absolutely terrible for investors.

As an IPO investor, I'm pissed off.

ASICMiner, Rockminer, the whole 'team' of these people are fucking awful.

No wonder they fail, their public relations and communications are atrocious.

It does not mean they are going to do a buy back, but it did say in the recent update to save investors from more loss this could be considered.
I Pm'ed to suggest i would like out and what would the buy back offering for me at that time at which they replied with that quote of 0.01/0.0001.

Hopefully something changes and they can put what funds they have to good use.... maybe rockxie can comment on future plans?

i'd love this. (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9752070)

times are hard. deadly winter ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

It does not mean they are going to do a buy back, but it did say in the recent update to save investors from more loss this could be considered.
I Pm'ed to suggest i would like out and what would the buy back offering for me at that time at which they replied with that quote of 0.01/0.0001.

Hopefully something changes and they can put what funds they have to good use.... maybe rockxie can comment on future plans?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
just to make it public knowledge i have given some shit with rock xie via PM and the buy back figure they are looking at is 0.001, one 10th of the IPO price........ anyone else felling ripped off?

rofl source?

ps: 0,001 is 1/100th IPO price

I am talking havelock 100th of a shares. full share buy back = 0.01

edit: i ahve told them they are as good as a scam, lording it up flying around the world to london BTC confrence, even though they are not producing miners. Idiots.....

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Chinese Qualitat?

Chinese way of doing business.
legendary
I can't comprehend how they failed so badly. Where did the money go?

Even though AM/RM like to blame their failures on market conditions, I think they are both the cause of their own demise. I'm sure they both would have been relatively successful without the halfassed marketing/PR.

Amazing how both RM and AM can loose money non stop..seems a bit off to me. I am sure they got the chips at or around cost and yet still can not make a profit?

Chinese Qualitat?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Even though AM/RM like to blame their failures on market conditions, I think they are both the cause of their own demise. I'm sure they both would have been relatively successful without the halfassed marketing/PR.

Amazing how both RM and AM can loose money non stop..seems a bit off to me. I am sure they got the chips at or around cost and yet still can not make a profit?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509

legendary
rock xie, you and your team have done absolutely nothing to try and hold or create value for this company, infact you have just side lined it and are working for AM again? AM paying your wages? or still living from shareholders investments?
legendary
ouch.   Undecided
legendary
just to make it public knowledge i have given some shit with rock xie via PM and the buy back figure they are looking at is 0.001, one 10th of the IPO price........ anyone else felling ripped off?

rofl source?

I am talking havelock 100th of a shares. full share buy back = 0.01

edit: i ahve told them they are as good as a scam, lording it up flying around the world to london BTC confrence, even though they are not producing miners. Idiots.....
legendary
Quote from: elasticband on Today at 08:11:28 AM
i own around  XXXX shares of rockminer, at one point worth XXXBTC now worth about XXBTC at current market prices!!!

I want RID of my part in this failing company. what price will you offer me for a buy back of XXXX full shares?

Hi, I am very sorry for the failed business operated now, but company are lack of capital, it's hard time for us to buy back those shares.
We asked for some people ,they agree with the price of 0.01 per share, namely XX BTC for total XXXX shares.
Hope our ROCKMiner can grow up some day.
legendary

rofl source?

legendary
legendary
3. Dividends Plan
Given the fact of the non-ideal situation of company’s profitability, Rockminer will
save money for future development. However, if no improvements happen in the near
future, we won’t rule out the possibility to redeem our stocks at a fixed price, in order
to lower the loss of our investors.

This is almost laughable.... buy back now for fifth of the value...... great job rockxie!

So basically you and your team have sat on your ass for the last three months and lost the company 4/5s of its value......
legendary
company update for september, october and november?

what is rockminers involvement with amhash?
what % of revenue does rockminer retain from the amhash mine?
are rockminer mining themselves also?
what hashrate?
why are you not mining?

financials?

why are we sitting at 1/5 of IPO price, what value are you creating for this company?

will update soon.

The fund ROCK has announced a report is available for download!

Report Date: 2014-12-04
Report Title: Operational Progress & Financial Report

The report is available to download from https://www.havelockinvestments.com/reports.php

Thank you for investing with Havelock Investments!
https://www.havelockinvestments.com

Come on Rock Xie....... it's been 7 days since you said update soon. Are we going to pass ANOTHER month with no information?

Financial report was released on havelock about 45 min ago. Sad

nope???
legendary

what hashrate?
why are you not mining?

financials?

why are we sitting at 1/5 of IPO price, what value are you creating for this company?

will update soon.

Come on Rock Xie....... it's been 7 days since you said update soon. Are we going to pass ANOTHER month with no information?

nope???
Activity: 60
Merit: 10

what hashrate?
why are you not mining?

financials?

will update soon.

legendary

what hashrate?
why are you not mining?

financials?

will update soon.

legendary
Saw this over in the hardware thread. Perhaps it would be better suited here for anyone invested in this operation, although it doesn't seem like the RM team is spending much time on the forums nowadays.

what hashrate?
why are you not mining?

financials?

yes sorry got the threads confused, not much action over here.
Pages:
Jump to: