Pages:
Author

Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips - page 9. (Read 52761 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 504
I don't want to imply that there is anything wrong with Counterparty (I haven't used it)... but issuing and trading shares with colored coins (www.coinprism.com) is a piece of cake! Very easy. You guys should definitely look into it.

I tested coinprism some months ago in closed Beta and now the open version, of which not a whole lot is changed. My opinion is counterparty is still the smoothest and most mature implementation when it comes to issuing assets and trading them on market. However users have become incredibly hesistant, lazy even to use anything which doesn't resemble centralised exchange platform.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I don't want to imply that there is anything wrong with Counterparty (I haven't used it)... but issuing and trading shares with colored coins (www.coinprism.com) is a piece of cake! Very easy. You guys should definitely look into it.
legendary
Activity: 994
Hi, I am one of the guys who works on Counterparty - sorry for the confusion there!

There was a bug in software that Counterwallet was using, and, as a result, we have switched software. To access funds from an old wallet, you have to prepend your 12-word passphrase with "old".  For example, if your existing passphrase was "acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean", your new passphrase would be "old acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean".

You should "sweep" your funds to a new wallet ASAP.

For more information, please see this post on our forums: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,321.0.html.

If you have any further questions, you can post on our forums, or send an email to [email protected]

Thank you, that was it.  Funds recovered.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
We'll make shares transaction on exchange(s),counterwallet.co may be too difficult to newbies.pls be patient.

Newbies to what? counterwallet.co? It looked interesting at first, but it is far too complex for someone who's not interested in delving into the workings of it.  I figured it out, but the market depth for ROCKMINER is 2 and no one seems interested in selling shares on it.

As far as ROCKMINER, looks like you guys are "rockin" good work!!!

Also, I created a wallet, transferred some btc and placed a buy order for a trivial amount of shares.  I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

I'd say counterwallet.co isn't ready for prime time.

Hi, I am one of the guys who works on Counterparty - sorry for the confusion there!

There was a bug in software that Counterwallet was using, and, as a result, we have switched software. To access funds from an old wallet, you have to prepend your 12-word passphrase with "old".  For example, if your existing passphrase was "acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean", your new passphrase would be "old acid doubt danger hum dinner action final point demand inhale bedroom ocean".

You should "sweep" your funds to a new wallet ASAP.

For more information, please see this post on our forums: https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,321.0.html.

If you have any further questions, you can post on our forums, or send an email to [email protected]
Don't let the nam-shub in your operating system.
I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

Have you tried checking the address on the blockchain? You should be able to use the private key and send the BTC out on a Bitcoin wallet if the BTC is still there.
legendary
We'll make shares transaction on exchange(s),counterwallet.co may be too difficult to newbies.pls be patient.

Newbies to what? counterwallet.co? It looked interesting at first, but it is far too complex for someone who's not interested in delving into the workings of it.  I figured it out, but the market depth for ROCKMINER is 2 and no one seems interested in selling shares on it.

Also, I created a wallet, transferred some btc and placed a buy order for a trivial amount of shares.  I saved the seed but now when I try to use that seed to reopen the wallet I have no btc or shares and my history is blank.

I'd say counterwallet.co isn't ready for prime time.

Activity: 284
Merit: 254
I went on counterwallet.co and finally figured out how to place an order for ROCKMINER at the rate of the only previous trade and placed an order...it's been sitting there for days, and the market depth is 2 (including my order).... it doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  I guess I'm going to cancel my order if it's never going to be filled.

I went on counterwallet.co and finally figured out how to place an order for ROCKMINER at the rate of the only previous trade and placed an order...it's been sitting there for days, and the market depth is 2 (including my order).... it doesn't seem to be getting much interest.  I guess I'm going to cancel my order if it's never going to be filled.

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
Selling RM shares

What is your price and amount?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
Selling RM shares
legendary
Step 1) Navigate to counterwallet.com. Create a wallet or enter existing wallet mnemonic. Send BTC to the wallet address.
Step 2) Click Buy&Sell Tab. Choose 'I want to buy' Other Asset. input ROCKMINER into the box. choose 'I want to sell' and select BTC. Dropdown box will be populated by your address containing BTC.

You'll be taken to market page and can place order and wait for it to be filled.

It's counterwallet.co (not .com)

As far as I can tell, there is currently only one buy order on the books for 25k Rockminer shares for .2475 btc.  Shares appear to be 1/100th of a Full share, similar to the AM100 PT.  So that is only an offer of .00099 per full share.  In other words, Rockminer isn't currently being traded on counterwallet.co

I personally find counterwallet.co counter-intuitive and most likely will not be listing my shares there.  I think the decision to split the shares into 1/100ths is just adding to the confusion.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
can someone explain how to buy shares, all i see is on counterwallet is a buncha funds for starwars stocks  Huh Huh

not really trying to buy shares on shitty beta site

Step 1) Navigate to counterwallet.com. Create a wallet or enter existing wallet mnemonic. Send BTC to the wallet address.
Step 2) Click Buy&Sell Tab. Choose 'I want to buy' Other Asset. input ROCKMINER into the box. choose 'I want to sell' and select BTC. Dropdown box will be populated by your address containing BTC.

You'll be taken to market page and can place order and wait for it to be filled.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
can someone explain how to buy shares, all i see is on counterwallet is a buncha funds for starwars stocks  Huh Huh

Shares aren't widely traded yet. Your best bet is to find someone with shares and buy them direct (like AM direct).

However, without a market, it is difficult to know a fair price.  I own shares abut am unwilling to sell at .15  I'm guessing that without a market for price discovery, you won't find too many willing to sell.
yea thats why ive been trying to buy shares since this thread opened....and also tried to get havelock to open a PT
legendary
can someone explain how to buy shares, all i see is on counterwallet is a buncha funds for starwars stocks  Huh Huh

Shares aren't widely traded yet. Your best bet is to find someone with shares and buy them direct (like AM direct).

However, without a market, it is difficult to know a fair price.  I own shares abut am unwilling to sell at .15  I'm guessing that without a market for price discovery, you won't find too many willing to sell.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
can someone explain how to buy shares, all i see is on counterwallet is a buncha funds for starwars stocks  Huh Huh

legendary
Batch produced will be done after 10 days,which is about thousands units,then can be shipped out.Current price is around $90,but it will be adjusted then,so we dont accept preorder now.
Bades will be TGH/S in June,if everything works good.

RockMiner,R-BOX, Open National Mining Times again!

After working days and nights, R-BOX, RockMiner's virgin product is coming now, is aiming to be comfortable, convenient and high efficient. National mining is so close, are you ready?

R-BOX characteristics
Small and cute, mining at home, office etc, easily to be transferred;
Low noise, will not disturb yourselves and neighbors, mining with working together;
Easy to install, only normal power supply and USB line are necessary;
Simple operation, three steps, means one minute then machine is working.

Technical  Specifications
Effective Hash Rate:around 32GH/S
AM ASIC:4* AM Gen3.TSMC40nm
Mining Software:CGMiner
Machine Size:90mm(L)*90mm(W)*70mm(H)
Cooling:Air Cooling system
Power Supply:12V,5A adapter
Power Interface:DC2.5
Nominal Power Consumption:around 40W
Ambient Operating Temperature:10°~35°C (50°~95°F)
https://twitter.com/RockMinerInc

Weixin: pzj2870 or Alexsuct
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Good! Will it ship immediately? What's the price? What's the available quantity? When can we expect the big miner?
Keep up the good work!

Excellent!  Thanks for the updates.
Activity: 284
Merit: 254
Batch produced will be done after 10 days,which is about thousands units,then can be shipped out.Current price is around $90,but it will be adjusted then,so we dont accept preorder now.
Bades will be TGH/S in June,if everything works good.

After working days and nights, R-BOX, RockMiner's virgin product is coming now, is aiming to be comfortable, convenient and high efficient. National mining is so close, are you ready?

R-BOX characteristics
Low noise, will not disturb yourselves and neighbors, mining with working together;

Good! Will it ship immediately? What's the price? What's the available quantity? When can we expect the big miner?
Keep up the good work!
legendary

R-BOX characteristics

Good to hear.

This is easily in the range of solar panel and battery power
Pages:
Jump to: