Pages:
Author

Topic: ROCKMINER - miners using GEN3 ASICMINER chips - page 13. (Read 52761 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Havelock said their policy is changed,and they only accept direct shares right now.
XCP is under developing,we will consider it if it really works well.
Thanks for your supporting.

Should I contact Havelock about the terms and conditions of running a Passthrough?
Do we want to keep everything in whole shares or rather fractional shares (1/100 maybe, like AM100?).

Would an external operator of a passthrough be OK for ROCKMINER?

Counterparty is your best choice to issue your STOCK! Counterparty have a full functionality now.

You can pay dividend by both BTC and XCP, choose whatever you like to pay.

Moreover, you can issue your shares with nearly zero cost, because it just costs you 0.5 XCP to issue any asset.

Counterparty thread on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annxcp-counterparty-pioneering-peer-to-peer-finance-official-thread-395761
Counterparty official website: https://www.counterparty.co
Counterparty online wallet: https://counterwallet.co/
Counterpartyd(Command line client): https://github.com/PhantomPhreak/counterpartyd
Counterparty GUI client BoottleXCP: https://github.com/JahPowerBit/BoottleXCP

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Should I contact Havelock about the terms and conditions of running a Passthrough?
Do we want to keep everything in whole shares or rather fractional shares (1/100 maybe, like AM100?).

go head for the answers! thanks

They answered this question - disregarding Havelock because of high fees.

Hi,these shares are traded offline recently by shareholders.

We are talking with HAVELOCK, but the fees are too expensive I think.

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

go head for the answers! thanks
Activity: 525
> BTW,our testing room has been renovated.

If that's the testing room I can't wait to see the actual mining centre!
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Testing boards are arrived,one BE200 on each,but we found that there were something wrong with them,some of components bought from Huaqiang North market can't work normally.We are working hard on this,more info will be given out soon.

How many chips are supposed to go on one board? I can't figure out from the pictures.

one BE200 on each
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Testing boards are arrived,one BE200 on each,but we found that there were something wrong with them,some of components bought from Huaqiang North market can't work normally.We are working hard on this,more info will be given out soon.

How many chips are supposed to go on one board? I can't figure out from the pictures.
Activity: 284
Merit: 254

http://blog.rockminer.com/#!/2014/04/11/Rockminer_update_of_11_April

Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Please consider Mastercoin as an alternative to XCP, which appears to be alpha-quality software.

Total nonsense, Having tested both recently XCP is the clearly superior choice at this time. Mastercoin is not even at alpha stage in comparison.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom
out of interest, the test farm, the revenue generated will be made public via mining address on pool api?

I doubt there'll be a lot of revenue. If they're doing things professionally, they'll also just stay on testnet

who mines on test net when you just build the most efficient miner on the market? set that baby to work Wink

Also a farm that requires extraction of that size will not be small potatoes
Activity: 248
Merit: 252
Please consider Mastercoin as an alternative to XCP, which appears to be alpha-quality software.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
out of interest, the test farm, the revenue generated will be made public via mining address on pool api?

I doubt there'll be a lot of revenue. If they're doing things professionally, they'll also just stay on testnet
legendary
Activity: 1036
Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

legendary
Activity: 994
I'm loving the frequent blog updates.  Thank you!
Activity: 525
thanks for the update and good luck with the testing

We've got the PCBs for testing board.It will take about two days to weld them to testing boards.

http://blog.rockminer.com/#!/2014/04/09/Materials_and_pcbs_for_testing_demo_boards
Havelock said their policy is changed,and they only accept direct shares right now.
XCP is under developing,we will consider it if it really works well.
Thanks for your supporting.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Since there was only a small amount of public shares available during IPO, 1/100 PT may be a good idea.

I'll pick up a few

I will as well it doesn't hurt to diversify and I would trust rockxie to be at an advantage/invincible as well Tongue
Friedcat: Our advantage to manufacture chips at the cost price is invincible
Rockxie: Our ROCKMINER's ability to miner design, produce, sale and mining operation is invincible
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

Since there was only a small amount of public shares available during IPO, 1/100 PT may be a good idea.

I'll pick up a few
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

Activity: 756
Merit: 502
You can easily register a new asset there.

How about you go ahead, collect shares and start a passthrough? Forcing anyone who holds direct shares to use XCP is not feasible.

It would be a good idea (I'm a long time XCP user and supporter), if there was not a possible conflict of interests (Spond).
Pages:
Jump to: