Pages:
Author

Topic: Roger Ver goes full blown BCash - page 4. (Read 1833 times)

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
November 10, 2017, 10:17:39 PM
Whatever is happening with BCash, it appears to be a coordinated effort. Its likely something Roger Ver and friends have been planning for a long time. The most likely explanation is BCash will follow in the footsteps of ethereum. There will be a big spike. Followed by dump. Roger Ver and friends will ride away with the lion's share of profits. Then BCash will sit idle and not move much as eth has for the last few months. Ethereum may have already showed the blueprint for where BCash's future lies.

Interesting.

And, it seems like a very real possibility.

However, thinking again about it, for ETH it might not be a bad time to slowly accumulate and then wait for the next pump. There are so many ERC-20 tokens out there, and more every day. It's going to keep ETH in demand.

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
November 10, 2017, 07:00:45 PM
Whatever is happening with BCash, it appears to be a coordinated effort. Its likely something Roger Ver and friends have been planning for a long time. The most likely explanation is BCash will follow in the footsteps of ethereum. There will be a big spike. Followed by dump. Roger Ver and friends will ride away with the lion's share of profits. Then BCash will sit idle and not move much as eth has for the last few months. Ethereum may have already showed the blueprint for where BCash's future lies.

Most big price movements appear to be coordinated. With bitcoin it was a co-operative effort between Jamie Dimon, china banning exchanges and a host of media and academic personalities coordinating to label btc a bubble.

With bitcoin cash, it was a coordinated effort between bcash's network upgrade being out soon, Roger Ver attacking bitcoin and claiming bcash is the real bitcoin, sock puppets spreading pro bcash propaganda (like this:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/weird-theory-i-heard-of-2383794  ) and whatever else. Roger Ver and friends likely bought bcash to prop the price up and create a spike, intending to profit off it later from the shift of momentum?

If segwit2x was plan A. Bitcoincash pump and dump could be plan B. Notice how quickly after segwit2x was cancelled this coordinated effort @ bcash pump occurred.

This is an interesting topic. Unfortunately I cant say I've been following events close enough to know with good accuracy what the implications or exposition to this is.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
November 10, 2017, 12:03:55 PM
It might be the case. Today all the main cryptos are red or with no significant gains apart from bitcoin cash. Bitcoin is also losing dominance but just vs. bitcoin cash, unlike what happened between February and July.

Is he is really selling bitcoin cash as bitcoins, as it seems on his web (because "bitcoin cash" doesn't appear anywhere), he is actually deceiving people and should be punished for that. He is based in Japan and I suppose, as Bitcoin has been legalized there, there should be some regulations to punish that.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
November 10, 2017, 11:32:40 AM
Roger Ver is using his bitcoin.com website to pass Bitcoin Cash as Bitcoin. My theory is that after the 2x cancellation he has ragequitted hard and is dumping all of his BTC (or a big amount, enough to manipulate the market) to stop the rise we were saying yesterday while pumping BCH. Some traders with big followings called a top for 2017 that was broken with the $7888 pump yesterday and are FUDding to save face and try to make a self fulling prophecy of their top, trying to pass 2x cancellation news as bad news which is dumb (example, Tone Vays), this would feedback loop Roger's big fat dump by making others dump too. So either Roger Ver is trying to exit scam BCH, or he is going to be supporting BCH from now on while actually dumping his BTC (thus far he didn't dump his BTC for BCH in other words he wasn't putting his money where his mouth is). I didn't dump all of my BCH so im still winning, but I don't expect this to last. At the end of the day, the big whales are on BTC except Roger. Also notice Roger didn't sign the 2x cancellation while Jihan Wu did. Jihan Wu has started being critical of BCash in the past few hours while supporting segwit:

https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/928831035441274880

Jihan Wu‏ @JihanWu
17h17 hours ago

No, please stop this. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin Cash. We should not confuse it with Bitcoin.
43 replies 125 retweets 383 likes

Jihan Wu‏ @JihanWu
Replying to @alejoGaviria @Egon_01

Stick to reality, my dear brother. Bitcoin has upgraded with SegWit. Bitcoin is supported by Bitcoin fans, and Bitcoin Cash is supported by Bitcoin Cash fans. They are different.
7:45 PM - 9 Nov 2017

Split between Roger and Jihan's camp? We'll see.

TL;DR: Buy the fucking dip and enjoy BCH's pump while it lasts.

Pages:
Jump to: