Pages:
Author

Topic: Role of bitcointalk profile rank - page 2. (Read 378 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 148
May 28, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns?

Of course it's, specially for those members who want a big wages for their work. The higher the rank you have the bigger earnings you can make, so bitcointalk forum rank really matter.

Unfortunately, this is really true. The higher the rank is, the bigger the payment they will received. As far as I know, they say they have stayed in the forum longer than the lower ranks, so they have assumed (and I guess it was right at some point) that they have a higher knowledge than the lower rank member, they've contributed more in this community that is why they have offered higher payments than the lower rank.
What is unfortunate here? Higher ranking members deserve to earn more when compared to lower ranking members just like in real life. This rule is essential for the growth of this community and the merit system simply helps improve this rule in a much better manner. I have already observed the quality of posts rising in this forum ever since the merit system got introduced. However, many people are not spending their smerit which is a bad thing.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 09:24:14 AM
With the presence of this forum, For me rank is just a way to learn and know crypto, But for most of the people who live here it's very important and the big impact on the tokens we get.
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
May 28, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns and what are the links between "Merits" and "bitcointalk forum rank" ?
Are you newbie to asking such questions ?? Of course it has, the higher the rank you pay more. And the merits give for the usefulness of the posts and they give a chance to get a new rank
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 09:20:57 AM
The answer is yes. In the signature campaign, the rank of the bounty hunter is very influencing. Higher your rank, higher the rewards that you will obtain although the post and tasks to be completed are the same. This is especially for the signature campaign.
The relation of the Merit and the Bitcointalk rank is that Merit is used as one of the components that must be fulfilled when you want to upgrade your rank into at least member and up. For example is that when you have been Junior Member, to upgrade into Member, you must have 10 merits. When you want to upgrade into Full Member, you need 100 merits and so on.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 28, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
Rank is highly needed in bitcoin forum, especially when we joined a bounty campaign, because bounty campaigns salaries reflects on the status account rank, and the higher rank of account we have, the more salary also we earned. But in the merit system today, it is impossible to earn more by joining bounty campaign especially to the new comers, because of very less of opportunity to be promoted.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:10:08 AM
To be really sincere, forum rank matter most in signature campaign as all bounty reward their signature participants in accordance with their rank, junior member always has the lowest reward and has the same task with legendary that has 5x junior member rewards.
To actually get merit you need post of high quality.
Activity: 98
May 28, 2018, 09:01:39 AM
It is an importante thing with regards to the reward appropriation in regards to the mark. the higher your rank is, the more reward you will get. Be that as it may, it is so difficult right currently to get level up on rank, as it requires certain number of benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
May 28, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns?

Of course it's, specially for those members who want a big wages for their work. The higher the rank you have the bigger earnings you can make, so bitcointalk forum rank really matter.

Unfortunately, this is really true. The higher the rank is, the bigger the payment they will received. As far as I know, they say they have stayed in the forum longer than the lower ranks, so they have assumed (and I guess it was right at some point) that they have a higher knowledge than the lower rank member, they've contributed more in this community that is why they have offered higher payments than the lower rank.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
As i know bitcoin profile rank is the basing on signature because the higher rank you are the highest stakes you get or token. But for now you cant easily rank up due merit system all of us stock on our rank now.
Activity: 154
May 28, 2018, 02:08:16 AM
It is the most important thing when it comes to the reward distribution regarding the signature.. the higher your rank is,  the more reward you will get. But it is so hard right now to get level up on rank, as it requires certain number of merits.  Which is so hard to get.
For example an Hero member will get 3 to 5 times more reward than a Jr.member ranks for a same number of task in a bounty.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
May 28, 2018, 02:03:30 AM
Does bitcointalk Forum rank really matter 's for signature bounty campaigns and what are the links between "Merits" and "bitcointalk forum rank" ?

Higher rank = Higher rewards

I would advise you to read this sticky https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/faq-everything-you-need-to-know-about-forum-activity-account-ranks-and-merit-2766177 to really understands what is Merit system. But for twitter and facebook campaign, I don't think the rank matter though, its purely based on your followers and friends as far as I know. And go explore the Meta section as well, so if you have questions then search around and I'm sure that you will find helpful threads in there.
Activity: 227
Merit: 3
May 28, 2018, 02:00:58 AM
Very big difference! Imagine we as junior do the task for one months and our pay is just a little than Full member above. Their work for one week sometimes is equivalent to our one month work. I hope someday there will have a special treatment for those who received merit in order to be inspired at all time.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
May 28, 2018, 01:38:57 AM

Of course, with out higher rank you'll never know how signature feels and merit will help you to get higher rank. Both are connected and can't separated with any reason, merit needed to make a good post and give value into our knowledge, so don't argue with merit. Now I agree if rank need merit because making quality post is good step to keep this forum survive. Long life for Bitcointalk forum.  
Activity: 616
May 28, 2018, 01:36:13 AM
yes, forum rank is important, especially if you participate in bounty campaign (signature) the higher your rank, more wages you get, About merit I don't understand how to get it for rank up my rank now, can anybody here can explain to me about that?
Activity: 104
May 28, 2018, 01:31:03 AM
Bitcointalk profile rank is very important, and the higher your membership level, the higher you can get more rights, Merits is a kind of incentive system, the introduction of this system is very good to eliminate the garbage of the forum.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 01:28:26 AM
very important and influential on the search for the gift of the program especially the signature campaign being social media may be in priority the number of friends who will determine the number of tokens and depending on the rules of ico maybe it is that makes rank in bitcoin account have an effect
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 28, 2018, 01:21:32 AM
There's association of merits and the forum ranks.

Everyone can earn the merits they deserve if they post valuable topics/posts and helpful information that is worth to receive merit. To understand more about Merit & new rank requirements.
Activity: 22
May 28, 2018, 01:13:13 AM
Please if the person with the lowest rank are they giving the same reward as the highest rank
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 01:10:14 AM
ranks very great influence. in bringing up an account takes time and a long process. a lot of the things that's been discussed, read and obtained from this forum so certainly has a large account where already deserves to receive bigger results also if in the bounty. merit in this forum and given to the making of quality and informative post. This is done because of the many people who make post carelessly and contains only spam and it makes the forum looks to have less value.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
May 28, 2018, 01:07:43 AM

Yes it is. There is direct dependency between your forum rank and you reward from the signature bounty campaigns. Hero members gain in one week stakes equal to 3.5 weeks for junior member. So the reward will be x3.5.
Before this year the only thing that could up your rank was activity - if you write more than 14 posts every two weeks you will gain higher rank in some time.
But now we have merits - kinda likes. You can send and receive merits. But you cant send as much as you receive - 2 merits to you generate 1 merit that you can send to others.
Complex system. In two words - forget about getting higher rank on this forum. We all will have this ranks forever Smiley

I agree with you that until forever our rank will be like this at the merit system.
in this forum is definitely higher rank appreciated because it is clearly hero or legendary rank, his knowledge is much better about the world of crypto and have much more experience than the newbie so worthy of their stake in giving more, than the rank below.
Pages:
Jump to: