Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 42. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
sounds good! It's such a shame that we haven't been getting as much attention recently...
.Ah, we all know that crypto world is just a pump and dump world, look at Ruble that suddenly was pumped to the moon. It got nothing to do with innovation or whatever. it all got to do with the right people on board, people that want to pump your coin or not. None of the services that ROS provide has been used by any of us, so that means a lot. All people that are here only care about making money and not using any services at all.

Nowadays it is only important that you can trust dev when price dips, Lucky for us we have a great dev. Don't forget all coins dip.
Last week I was able to buy a lot more real cheap  ROS, would love to tell you soon that I sold a part  @500 +++ So buy in now, also big buy orders just appeared time to start the pump to extreme high and then settle at a normal place for now, 350++
Last change maybe to buy dirt cheap!

Btw Great news will come soon for this coin!

Is this the great news?

https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/532618823023996928

No!
News will come.
This is other whale buying into ROS, they do it to pump soon. Pump for that groups is more then a few hunderd procent.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
sounds good! It's such a shame that we haven't been getting as much attention recently...
.Ah, we all know that crypto world is just a pump and dump world, look at Ruble that suddenly was pumped to the moon. It got nothing to do with innovation or whatever. it all got to do with the right people on board, people that want to pump your coin or not. None of the services that ROS provide has been used by any of us, so that means a lot. All people that are here only care about making money and not using any services at all.

Nowadays it is only important that you can trust dev when price dips, Lucky for us we have a great dev. Don't forget all coins dip.
Last week I was able to buy a lot more real cheap  ROS, would love to tell you soon that I sold a part  @500 +++ So buy in now, also big buy orders just appeared time to start the pump to extreme high and then settle at a normal place for now, 350++

Is this the great news?

https://twitter.com/legendpumps/status/532618823023996928
Activity: 83
Roscoin in secret deal with Coyote. Check out twitter.

Somebody want to buy all the coins!
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
ros pump?  Cheesy

ride it till while you can. 200 sat soon
REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS, SELL HIGHER AND MAKE MORE MONEY!
SKY IS THE LIMIT!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1624
500 sat soon. Buy until the price low.    Cool
Yeah, price will rise, but first to 200 sat Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
500 sat soon. Buy until the price low.    Cool
161% and counting! Told you so, going for the moon now. Don't sell till next week and become rich!
Be happy again if you own big bags like me:)

Edit: 181%
legendary
Activity: 1120
Soon interesting news. Time to buy cheap ROS. 500 SAT is our destiny.
Someone do that on c-cex. We're marked for delisting *again* Tongue

From the moment a coin hit Bittrex people don't trade on C-cex anymore.All trading happens on Bittrex. I even don't have a account on C-CEX so i cannot buy or sell coins on that exchange, but if people believe that ROS needs to stay listed on C-CEX then please do some trades.

Seeing volume of daily trading on trex need to hope soon we'll no have a delistning too on trex..news and volume needed to keep alive this coin dev,not only announcement we'll reach 500sat soon...

Volume is still ok, no? If it always stay above 0.20 BTC then there is no delisting problems.

Not so ok,Now volume is 0.1988(so less then 0.2)..and if for a period we are down of 0.2,we risk the delistening,not a problem now cause if i'm not wrong only today we're down of 0,2,but not a good sign this small movement of coin,even a small risk of delistning is not good for the coin...

You have a point, a lot of coins are having less volume the last few days.

Hope is just a temporary problem and that as said big news coming..cause if not,coin is sadly dead  Sad

I've 2 things that i'm working on, that maybe can help, but it is a hard word, look at PYRA, love that coin, some nice stuff, but trading as low as shit.
Activity: 251

From the moment a coin hit Bittrex people don't trade on C-cex anymore.All trading happens on Bittrex. I even don't have a account on C-CEX so i cannot buy or sell coins on that exchange, but if people believe that ROS needs to stay listed on C-CEX then please do some trades.

Seeing volume of daily trading on trex need to hope soon we'll no have a delistning too on trex..news and volume needed to keep alive this coin dev,not only announcement we'll reach 500sat soon...

Volume is still ok, no? If it always stay above 0.20 BTC then there is no delisting problems.

Not so ok,Now volume is 0.1988(so less then 0.2)..and if for a period we are down of 0.2,we risk the delistening,not a problem now cause if i'm not wrong only today we're down of 0,2,but not a good sign this small movement of coin,even a small risk of delistning is not good for the coin...

Hope is just a temporary problem and that as said big news coming..cause if not,coin is sadly dead  Sad
legendary

legendary

legendary

Activity: 97

Totally,but why no 5k??or 50ksat?? Grin Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Last week I was able to buy a lot more real cheap  ROS, would love to tell you soon that I sold a part  @500 +++ So buy in now, also big buy orders just appeared time to start the pump to extreme high and then settle at a normal place for now, 350++

Pages:
Jump to: