Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 38. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
People, buy's ROS !! This is a very good investment. Profit possible x5-20 !!

Greg,

What do you base your projection on?thnx.

(Personally I believe 2000sat is probable, fwiw.....but no solid info to base this "2000" upon)

~darylluke.
Activity: 196
Looks like we are still holding nicely. People that want to get in will move the coin higher. Nobody wants to sell at current price.
still lower than the ico stage

Not lower then for the early ICO investors, those only paid 20 sats.

Placebo,but the deal when will be published?? Grin Grin

When the site is ready from that other coin Wink
And that is almost

Wow still think I'm dreaming, peg ROS for coin 1000SAT!!!

This is my best investment ever!

Peg to CANN???(I'm guessing here)

Hey placebo,

Can you tell us what business your business-friend is in which knows nothing about cryptos???thnx.
(I sent you 2 emails to your website adress)

~darylluke.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

That is a huge statement here. But it is pretty cheap when you compare it with other coins, we just need to right people on board.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
12 BTC in buy support, if this buy support is moving then 100sats will come soon.
legendary
in fact you have a lot of hype coins... but look at their returns!!! ROS is still in business, what we cannot say about a lot of other coins that started at the same time or later then ROSCOIN.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Looks like we are still holding nicely. People that want to get in will move the coin higher. Nobody wants to sell at current price.

sh-tttttttttttt....it's blowingggggggggg... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Also I think 1000sat possible.

Stragglers ...  get on the train ...
  Cool
Activity: 336

And that is almost

Wow still think I'm dreaming, peg ROS for coin 1000SAT!!!

This is my best investment ever!
legendary

legendary

Activity: 238
Indeed we all know it will go a lot higher. Selling now is stupid, most of the people here did pay a lot more for it and with this future it will go to new ATH
legendary
legendary
Support is really moving up nicely.
+131% now

+500% in few hours or days?

Price increase is nice, but the pending deal is what a lot of people have been waiting for. And i will PEG Roscoin to that coin too with a fixed price that allow people to change from that one coin into Roscoin and the other way around.

You kidding? Then price have to become a lot higher then my most horny dream..
1:1??? Please confirm

S--t...that's gonna explodeeeeee  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy....it's GROWINGGGGGG   Grin Grin Grin
Yeah, normal spoken from start till finish takes few month now days I think.

Well I can say I don't sell! As most here know I have a big bag and love it more each day from now.

For me anyone can sell whatever wants BUT i'm in for the long run... Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin
placebo give us some good news...we're all excited here  Cheesy Cheesy Shocked Shocked
+131% now

Price increase is nice, but the pending deal is what a lot of people have been waiting for. And i will PEG Roscoin to that coin too with a fixed price that allow people to change from that one coin into Roscoin and the other way around.

S--t...that's gonna explodeeeeee  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy....it's GROWINGGGGGG   Grin Grin Grin
Yeah, normal spoken from start till finish takes few month now days I think.

Well I can say I don't sell! As most here know I have a big bag and love it more each day from now.
+131% now

+131% now

Pages:
Jump to: