Pages:
Author

Topic: ROTHARIUM B2C DECENTRALISATION | 🔥5 million+ USD raised | ✅ ICO closed - page 15. (Read 10757 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I am glad to see that the project continues its work, their platform had an excellent development plan. Now investors can see the success of the team.
Activity: 112
The Rotharium platform aims to provide easy access for businesses that integrate blockchain technology into their applications. Are many companies in Austria ready for this technological improvement?
not only Austrian farmers can be added to the app, I have seen participants from different regions and this is only for the first app on the platform. So it's likely that many companies will join Rotharium.
I hope that the team will reveal their plans . I believe that their activity on social networks will help to attract more participants of the first application.
An interesting idea, all buyers of goods can track the history of products and their freshness. Useful for advertising purposes.
Activity: 9
The Rotharium platform aims to provide easy access for businesses that integrate blockchain technology into their applications. Are many companies in Austria ready for this technological improvement?
not only Austrian farmers can be added to the app, I have seen participants from different regions and this is only for the first app on the platform. So it's likely that many companies will join Rotharium.
I hope that the team will reveal their plans . I believe that their activity on social networks will help to attract more participants of the first application.
Activity: 48
Activity: 54
Activity: 56
What are the plans for partnerships in other countries? I understand that the expansion of the number of products will contribute to the popularity of ROTHARIUM.
I hope that soon we will learn about the new plans of the team. At least I saw the latest developments here that will be able to bring the demand for the token.
New ideas of applications and other products that can be created within the Rotharium project will be able to create a large ecosystem. I hope that we will see many new directions.
Activity: 6
The platform provides information From manufacturing to supply chain sales. I think that soon this product will attract many customers.
well, that's if the team continues its work. In my opinion, it is difficult to develop this process quickly in Austria. Let's see what achievements will be presented this year.
The first successful fish deliveries have already taken place. This is primarily aimed at food  manufacturers' and distributors for whom Rotharium Food Tracing offers the opportunity to advertise their products.
very interesting, but how is the project token used? Or is such a payment solution not yet available?
RothariumFood.com this app is free to use, with a fee based premium membership. About how things are now, it is not clear to me.
Activity: 8
What are the plans for partnerships in other countries? I understand that the expansion of the number of products will contribute to the popularity of ROTHARIUM.
I hope that soon we will learn about the new plans of the team. At least I saw the latest developments here that will be able to bring the demand for the token.
Activity: 12
Activity: 51
The platform provides information From manufacturing to supply chain sales. I think that soon this product will attract many customers.
well, that's if the team continues its work. In my opinion, it is difficult to develop this process quickly in Austria. Let's see what achievements will be presented this year.
The first successful fish deliveries have already taken place. This is primarily aimed at food  manufacturers' and distributors for whom Rotharium Food Tracing offers the opportunity to advertise their products.
very interesting, but how is the project token used? Or is such a payment solution not yet available?
Activity: 49
Activity: 26

just one exchange? I saw a listing ForkDelta. Am I wrong? But in the case of one exchange is enough for the initial stage of the platform.
you should ask more about the success of the project not here.  I think they have more active channels of communication for the community.
It seems to me that the team should constantly update the basic information on the project website. But thank you, I found a link to the second exchange.
This strategy allowed them to be added to the Coinmarketcap. The project has great prospects and ambitions. I think the team is on the right track.

I saw that. I think that after the opening of the first product , there will be fresh news about other endeavors.
Activity: 89

just one exchange? I saw a listing ForkDelta. Am I wrong? But in the case of one exchange is enough for the initial stage of the platform.
you should ask more about the success of the project not here.  I think they have more active channels of communication for the community.
It seems to me that the team should constantly update the basic information on the project website. But thank you, I found a link to the second exchange.
This strategy allowed them to be added to the Coinmarketcap. The project has great prospects and ambitions. I think the team is on the right track.
Activity: 24

Activity: 27
Now what kind of exchange sells their token? Got a link? last time I checked, the partner was a problem.
https://app.stex.com/ru/trade/pair/BTC/RTH
team I so understand continued its' development
This is a good thing. Are there plans to transfer the token to other exchanges? It seems to me that the new partner will increase the reputation of the project very quickly if it is listed on the authoritative exchange.
I have not seen such information. All events that occur on the project , you can track on Twitter. If a new exchange is added, we will know about it.
Activity: 56
Now what kind of exchange sells their token? Got a link? last time I checked, the partner was a problem.
This is a good thing. Are there plans to transfer the token to other exchanges? It seems to me that the new partner will increase the reputation of the project very quickly if it is listed on the authoritative exchange.
Activity: 24
I saw a decline in demand for RTH. I would not like to see a very low fall. How is the token currently used on your platform?
what is general progress on the project? The topic was dead for quite a long time. There is a chance to hear the representatives of ROTHARIUM?
as I understood, the project continued its development and has a platform for farmers.
Activity: 27
I saw a decline in demand for RTH. I would not like to see a very low fall. How is the token currently used on your platform?
what is general progress on the project? The topic was dead for quite a long time. There is a chance to hear the representatives of ROTHARIUM?
as I understood, the project continued its development and has a platform for farmers.
Activity: 51
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: