Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐ Roulette, Dice, Crash - provably fair bitcoin gambling ⭐ - page 5. (Read 3520 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Where should i started, when i visited your site, i've seen 3 games (i got little shocked with your game themes OP), especially with crash and roulette.
Your "crash game" is similiar (almost same) with bustabit and bitshook (dunno if this site still alive or not)
Your "Roulette" is similiar (almost same) with roulette in Bitsler.
Is this just coincidence?

Hi

You should start by selecting one game (yellow PLAY NOW button), then create an account.
Yes, the games are not unique (I never said that). All thre games are already used on other gambling websites.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Where should i started, when i visited your site, i've seen 3 games (i got little shocked with your game themes OP), especially with crash and roulette.
Your "crash game" is similiar (almost same) with bustabit and bitshook (dunno if this site still alive or not)
Your "Roulette" is similiar (almost same) with roulette in Bitsler.
Is this just coincidence?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
Just visit the site for first time and I do not know why my browser ( firefox ) stop responding at the moment
I think the site require high resource for being visited ?

PS: the website is in beta version. If you find any bugs, issues, don't hesitate to contact us.

Just tried the dice game but at first I was so confused about the units of the bet amount. It shows 0.00000000 by default, I thought it is in BTC unit but when I tried to put 0.00001 (assume it as 1000 satoshi) I got a notification "bet too small".
Tried to put 1.0000 and it is working well, means that the unit of bet amount is in ubtc/bits as I have claimed the free coins 0.00001 = 10ubtc.

Thank you for your feedback!
Yes, the unit used for bets is Bits / μBTC (you can see the symbol beside your balance in your account)
The free coins (faucet) value is 10 Bits / μBTC or 1000 Satoshis

website verry good, nice, easy Cheesy
Thank you!

The 2 of these games very popular and known among us. The Crash is simple but need to do some more explanation.
We play for how long the Line will go up? Also you FAQ is too...small, imho you should explain things more and better.
Thank you!
We will update the FAQ section and include a detailed detailed explanation of each game.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Hi there, i just visit your site.
Very simple design, some issue with loading and 3 simple games. Need fixes though...

The 2 of these games very popular and known among us. The Crash is simple but need to do some more explanation.
We play for how long the Line will go up? Also you FAQ is too...small, imho you should explain things more and better.

Good luck though, i will play a little and i will watching your progress. Cool
Activity: 381
Merit: 251
website verry good, nice, easy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Just tried the dice game but at first I was so confused about the units of the bet amount. It shows 0.00000000 by default, I thought it is in BTC unit but when I tried to put 0.00001 (assume it as 1000 satoshi) I got a notification "bet too small".
Tried to put 1.0000 and it is working well, means that the unit of bet amount is in ubtc/bits as I have claimed the free coins 0.00001 = 10ubtc.

We are pleased to announce the launch of a new online portal dedicated to bitcoin gambling lovers: Bitcoin Games Club
We focus on simplicity, the ease of use, security and other features to provide an enjoyable experience for all players.
We offer 3 games - you can switch from one game to another with a single click:

⭐ Hi Lo - classic, yet addictive game of dice.
⭐ Crash - the longer you wait, greater the profit.
⭐ Roulette - red, green or black

We invite you to try your luck on Bitcoin Games Club

PS: the website is in beta version. If you find any bugs, issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
Pages:
Jump to: