Pages:
Author

Topic: *ROUND 2* R-BOX *0.09BTC* BIG selection of miners A1/A2/R-Box/Avalon AND MORE - page 3. (Read 10956 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Any updates on ETA?

Cheers

An order of 30 units has been made for the r-box miners and they will ship to us tomorrow and we will redistribute them the day they arrive. We will then have a few remaining for on hand shipment.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Any updates on ETA?

Cheers
ok could you make a price for 2 power supplies , two pi's and the two miners . i can send the btc today. what is the refund policy for late or non existent orders?

pm sent

Replied.

i am interested in two x box's . i understand they come with one rasbesrry pi and a sd card. is that all i will need to start hashing?does the 1 raspberry work for 2 xboxs?

For every two RK-box's ordered you will be sent a free raspberry pi. You need a controller and psu for each miner.

Regards, Beastlymac

Refund can be made up until the order is place usually Monday morning or Sunday evening each week. Currently power supplies are not included the hassle of shipping them etc it is better to just purchase locally. A pi is included free for every two units. One pi can control two miners. Postage pricing I am sorting out now with rock miner.
Activity: 446
Merit: 250
ok could you make a price for 2 power supplies , two pi's and the two miners . i can send the btc today. what is the refund policy for late or non existent orders?

pm sent

Replied.

i am interested in two x box's . i understand they come with one rasbesrry pi and a sd card. is that all i will need to start hashing?does the 1 raspberry work for 2 xboxs?

For every two RK-box's ordered you will be sent a free raspberry pi. You need a controller and psu for each miner.

Regards, Beastlymac
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I've got to do some saving and mining it's seems. Very interested in RX-box (better make that RK-Box)
I was thinking of the RK-Box

Rk-box ships direct from China.
I was thinking of the RK-Box
Would you ship to UK?

Yes we can ship miners to the UK. Although if you plan on purchasing a R-Box I would recommend going with a local reseller. Any other miner we can ship direct from China.
pm sent

Replied.

Regards, Beastlymac
Activity: 446
Activity: 616
What is the price of the Avalon 2 TH. First is written 3550 $ and on the second picture is written 3400. Which one should we trust ?

Sorry that is a mistake on my part. The current price is $3400 I updated it today and missed the top section.

Thanks for pointing it out.

It looks like the going price for that unit is $2980, are you going top be able to match this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-2ths-miner-1w1ghs-on-june-6-blade-us149ghs-653928

That price includes the cost of shipping and is the lowest we can go.

What is the price of the Avalon 2 TH. First is written 3550 $ and on the second picture is written 3400. Which one should we trust ?

Sorry that is a mistake on my part. The current price is $3400 I updated it today and missed the top section.

It looks like the going price for that unit is $2980, are you going top be able to match this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/new-2ths-miner-1w1ghs-on-june-6-blade-us149ghs-653928

It is $2980 + $250 for shipping. So it is more or less the same.

So Beastly , do you have them in stock ? Because the guys from China will start sending them around 21 st of June. How much time will take to arrive in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Thanks.

My understanding is that we can ship immediately but i will have to check. We ship direct from china. Should take no more then 3 days to arrive.
Activity: 252

It is $2980 + $250 for shipping. So it is more or less the same.

So Beastly , do you have them in stock ? Because the guys from China will start sending them around 21 st of June. How much time will take to arrive in Provincetown, Massachusetts. Thanks.
Activity: 728

For every two RK-BOX purchased you will recieve one free raspberry pi.
I don`t see a break even for all of your products with the increasing difficulty , even if the price rise by 15-20 % ... I don`t know who is still buying unprofitable equipment  Huh
We are selling the miners at the lowest possible pricing we can. It is up to the miner to make their own calculations on ROI.
I don`t see a break even for all of your products with the increasing difficulty , even if the price rise by 15-20 % ... I don`t know who is still buying unprofitable equipment  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: