Pages:
Author

Topic: *ROUND 2* R-BOX *0.09BTC* BIG selection of miners A1/A2/R-Box/Avalon AND MORE - page 4. (Read 10955 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I have added pricing for the RK-BOX. These start shipping June 25th but are in very limited supply for batch 1.

Do we receive Raspberry Pi and PSU with the RK box ?

They are not included. You will receive the miner and a SD card that has the software required to run the miner.

That is what is supplied from rock miner.

If they add anything new it will be included in your order.

Price dropped on the 30MH by $670 hash rate also increased by 4MH
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I have added pricing for the RK-BOX. These start shipping June 25th but are in very limited supply for batch 1.

Do we receive Raspberry Pi and PSU with the RK box ?
when will you have ETA on silverfish?

Silverfish will be able to ship starting Monday and will be opened for round one hopefully today we just need to get pricing sorted so that we can give you the cheapest price.

Regards, Beastlymac
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
when will you have ETA on silverfish?
Information on the RK-BOX has been added orders for the RK-BOX will be opened next week if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post.
Does it come with a PSU?

No you have to provide your own PSU
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Information on the RK-BOX has been added orders for the RK-BOX will be opened next week if you have any questions feel free to send me a message or post.
Does it come with a PSU?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Which Dragon model, does it have the new 1200 watt PSU? Where are these being shipped from?

Apparently dragon aka lketc is not the only factory making A1 1Ths miners, There is a few and every one uses the same board and parts, they are all assembly factories. We do have 1200W and 1000W power supply models, depends the supply and availability, both are from the latest batch guaranteed. If you have a special requirement you can put that down when making the payment. Dragon is popular because their supply chain is bigger. Shipping directly from China.
Thanks
Activity: 107
What PSU comes with the 2 THASH unit? Is it a server unit?

It comes with 2x1000W psu. size is 53*46*25cm, you can check if its fit on your rack.
What PSU comes with the 2 THASH unit? Is it a server unit?
I have added the Be200 chip and plan to add more bare chips soon. I feel like making the chips available for the community will spread the hashrate and get us back to the roots of bitcoin and making it available for everyone at as small a cost as possible. I feel that this will help to unite the community and also help people who are wanting to get into bitcoin mining.

We are actively looking for assemblers who are going to be working with the chips.

Regards, Beastlymac
Please quote me a shipping cost for an R box to Sydney, Australia. Thanks.

I have updated the thread with information on how to get your postage amount.

Your quote is roughly $15 AUD for regular post

The thread is still being updated and will have more information and the round payment opened soon.
Activity: 66
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Please quote me a shipping cost for an R box to Sydney, Australia. Thanks.
Which Dragon model, does it have the new 1200 watt PSU? Where are these being shipped from?

Latest model. More information coming soon.
Perfect, looking forward to more info! Very interested especially if you are in North America.

Thread has been updated with more information. We are located in Australia but this item will ship direct from China.

Perfect, looking forward to more info! Very interested especially if you are in North America.

X-Box(Soon)
old, 360 or One? Grin

haha, just kidding. not the safest name pick though...

Yes it is a bit of a weird name choice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
°^°
X-Box(Soon)
old, 360 or One? Grin

haha, just kidding. not the safest name pick though...
Pages:
Jump to: