Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Round 4 Started ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 15. (Read 55360 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500
guys join alcurex

they got referral links? if so post your referral link TillKoeln. might as well get some perks for us signing up.

I will wait until you respond just in case they have referrer links.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
No ban for me as of yet. But I am only trolling 1 time around every 30 mins or so.
legendary
Shitttttt got banned again for trolling until Tomorrow WTF YOBIT LOL  Tongue ...anyway where to get MRC coin

we tried to tell you that you were keyword/cap spamming.

Yeah ...just trying my luck ... Grin ....btw there is no sell order in alcurex for MRC

https://alcurex.com/#MRC-BTC
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Shitttttt got banned again for trolling until Tomorrow WTF YOBIT LOL  Tongue ...anyway where to get MRC coin

Yeah ...just trying my luck ... Grin ....btw there is no sell order in alcurex for MRC
Im sure im next. seems as today is trollpayment ban day @ yobit. well see i got like 20 mins till my next post.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
im get banned too 14 days this sucks and now try  syn mrc wow need 700k block

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
retry again

still not working.. Tried using scan addy  for Token incase was just swapped. nopers.

Code:
You submitted an invalid wallet address: *****************************
legendary
checkout CoinExchange on Trollpayment Site !!!!!!!!!!!!

When putting scan/token address & hit submit - still says: "You submitted an invalid wallet address"

same.
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.

When putting scan/token address & hit submit - still says: "You submitted an invalid wallet address"
all fine ^^

i told them that i add yovi and yobit to the keyword list ^^  

BlackSmith has banned Tillkoeln until 11.07.2016 00:47:40.

:p

You should add word count in. so only a certain amount of keywords can be used vs amount of words total. that way people cant spam keyword after keyword and in order to spam keywords for coin you would have to be banned for all the other word spam between the keywords (if that makes sense). it would reduce the amount of keyword spam resulting in a more chatting style troll.

for every 1 keyword you need 5 other words to complete the troll.

example

keyword coin & trollpayment

Get free coins at trollpayment (2 keywords but only 5 total words so payout would be for 1 keyword)

trollpayment trollpayment trollpayment trollpayment trollpayment (5 keywords 5 words payout for 1 keyword and hopefully ban by moderator)

Sorry if this is blah but should get the idea. If you add the payment per keyword vs total words less people will throw spam, 1 because they wont be paid for it. 2 to make anything spewing spam they would be banned way before the keyword totals would pay off.
 It's not like your not parsing it anyways
legendary

+

https://youtu.be/-rWxCaR8c_M
DELETED

Nice on the mrc exchange system. Now if i can find my old mrc wallet Smiley
legendary
I heard yobit admin bans any trollers from this project for 1 week+ and without reason. and with all the low payout not worth it at all.

c`mon stop bitching around .  this was the first time funny... 

check the new keywords and payout rates.
legendary
working on round5
if someone interested to invest. let me know

What terms Smiley
How much Smiley

Hmmmm... Interested to know the terms as well & if there is minimum investment amount.

Tillkoeln delivers, so this might be a good one.

sorry there are no Terms and informations ^^

i only can tell you that the Investors on round 2-3   / ponzi/ponz2  made min. 1000% Profit on her presale Shares
on round 4, are a few People which get a return of 100% + SwapTokens.

min. to join is 0.1 btc.
legendary
I heard yobit admin bans any trollers from this project for 1 week+ and without reason. and with all the low payout not worth it at all.

Not sure about the week bans but I was banned today. If anyone has seen me troll trollpayment on yobit you can see that I don't spam trollbox like mad, i make a readable sentence thats not just coin coin coin. I have seen others posting keywords without getting banned so I believe there has been a Troll watch list created already by yobit. Its the only thing that I can think of. I post the troll once every 15+ mins.

all fine ^^

i told them that i add yovi and yobit to the keyword list ^^ 

Not sure about the week bans but I was banned today. If anyone has seen me troll trollpayment on yobit you can see that I don't spam trollbox like mad, i make a readable sentence thats not just coin coin coin. I have seen others posting keywords without getting banned so I believe there has been a Troll watch list created already by yobit. Its the only thing that I can think of. I post the troll once every 15+ mins.

Pages:
Jump to: