Pages:
Author

Topic: ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ Round 4 Started ✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█✔█ - page 17. (Read 55360 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
 new Keywords o Trollpayment !!!! up to  3 TOKEN and 10 SCAN per keyword . unleash the troll ! #trollpayment RT please
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
Not surewhat ive made off teh coins but def over 1btc for sure. Cant wait to see how the coins work together next round.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I sent a support ticket but possible issue with SCAN on yobit, sent a few coins but they never arrived.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
All ponzi explorers (including missing ones) will be migrated to Till's fickschnitzel.pw tomorrow or sunday  Cool
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
So hopefully Ponzi and Ponz2 will have a roll to play in the future. Would like all the coins to be in play back and forth.

yep.

ponzi
ponz2
scan
token

have a function in the next round

Really looking forward to the next round!  Cheesy
I anticipate something really cool  Cool
legendary
So hopefully Ponzi and Ponz2 will have a roll to play in the future. Would like all the coins to be in play back and forth.

yep.

ponzi
ponz2
scan
token

have a function in the next round
I made almost 1.5 BTC in the last months from an initial investment of .25 btc in Ponzi.
Alot of trading back and forth buy also sold tons of free coins that I got for being a Ponzi holder and keeping up with the daily bonus % and games.
It's a bit complicated but Tillkoeln has made me money for sure.

Yeah, and some idiots has lost the same amount.

And actually I doubt anyone has lost any real money..

Buy high and sell low...  Grin
Activity: 672
I made almost 1.5 BTC in the last months from an initial investment of .25 btc in Ponzi.
Alot of trading back and forth buy also sold tons of free coins that I got for being a Ponzi holder and keeping up with the daily bonus % and games.

And actually I doubt anyone has lost any real money..
SCAN coin has 10 million coins. The current price is .18. So you could theoretically buy the whole supply for 1.8BTC
PONZ 2 has 410k coins x 338sat = 1.35BTC
Ponzi has 200k coins x 216sat = .432BTC

Unless my math is incorrect. which it possibly could be.

jeezes... ppl still into this bullshit?

Alot of trading back and forth but also sold tons of free coins that I got for being a Ponzi holder and keeping up with the daily bonus % and games.

It started out cool.. as a coin.
Then it became a crappy mess.
Im guessing there are 0 new users to this.

I'm sure people have lost, but then it's not like his coins have 83 billion like Putin coin.
Ponzi has 200k. Ponz 2 has 400k. Scan has 10 million. So the potential is there with all his coins.

I made my money back many times over with these coins and have over 3 times my original coins just from trading back and forth and 0 btc in additional investment.
It's not like he is ripping anyone off and he is up front about everything he has done and is doing.

TillKoeln is the most honest and trustworthy dev I've seen  Cool

Alot of trading back and forth but also sold tons of free coins that I got for being a Ponzi holder and keeping up with the daily bonus % and games.

I'm sure people have lost, but then it's not like his coins have 83 billion like Putin coin.
Ponzi has 200k. Ponz 2 has 400k. Scan has 10 million. So the potential is there with all his coins.

I made my money back many times over with these coins and have over 3 times my original coins just from trading back and forth and 0 btc in additional investment.
It's not like he is ripping anyone off and he is up front about everything he has done and is doing.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
good job my friends tillkoeln i m waiting ponzi part 5
i miss my token: QaTXzUEza2Zjyg7RS5jYTnyDCwCQjdVvdx
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
lets pump token the famous tillkoeln Smiley

Also you need to change keywords to avoid too much repeating, one other thing you can do is to implement hidden keywords.
Meaning they give you points tpg but not be listed in keywords section and only users can notice in credit section.

there exist hidden keywords.

they grant x1000  on your whole tpg.

keywords are

bloombit & c-cex

lol. those keywords gets you banned.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

legendary

Also you need to change keywords to avoid too much repeating, one other thing you can do is to implement hidden keywords.
Meaning they give you points tpg but not be listed in keywords section and only users can notice in credit section.

there exist hidden keywords.

they grant x1000  on your whole tpg.

keywords are

bloombit & c-cex
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏

Activity: 924
Merit: 506
eventually every one need to run desktop wallet to receive swaptoken? lolz no yobit anymore? lawls. rofl.

just post a Screen during the next 24 hours from now and if Germany win you get 10%

You want us to post screen shots of our wallets here in the forum ? O.o
Pages:
Jump to: