Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruffer scores $750 Million profit from Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 218 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 31
There is gold in volatility..
This is a very great news and a big congratulations. Well, here is what I can deduce from this smart investment decision.

We should sell when we feel that the profit is good enough, and it's covers the cost of Time Value of Money.

That's one of the smartest ways to minimize risk in any investment.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
I mean it's good they're still holding some but they might be trying to cause a dip they can profit from by selling now (especially if other "funds" look to try to do the same thing and cash out their profits).
Activity: 700
Merit: 182

Assest manager Ruffer Investment company has sold a portion of its investment while keeping a risk-free long position on the cryptocurrency.

Ruffer Investment Company has sold $750 million worth of cryptocurrency after the value of its initial investment skyrocketed over the past few months, according to The Telegraph.

A biggest congratulations from our bitcoin community to ruffer for made this amazing profit.

The London-based firm manages £20.3 billion ($27.3 billion) in assets and allocated 2.5% of its Multi Strategies Fund to Bitcoin in November 2020.

I hope everyone share your thoughts on this news....

For more information visit here:
Pages:
Jump to: